• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD MEANS ALL ELECTION-RELATED STUFF GOES IN HERE, DUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. Bunning is up. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

This isn't looking good...and this thing can still end up tied. Colorado is going to have to come up big. Come on CO...come on CO.

Shit...

Iceman said:
uh, what?

democrats hate bush because he's a republican and that's it...

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenon

haha this reminds me of the soda/car/rabbit race at halftime at sporting events with the back and forth....

+1 Bush
+1 Obama

the mrs
+1 Kerry(=P)
+1 Obama

not that it mattered in IL

GO BUSH!

Willco

Hollywood Square
A MOMENT OF REFLECTION... OR DOOM?

sen_john_edwards_of_NC.jpg

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, JOHN? YOU TOLD ME BUSH BETRAYED AND ALIENATED FLORIDA!"

kerry.jpeg

"FLORIDA HAS BEEN SEDUCED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE. MIAMI-DADE HAS CEASED TO BE DEMOCRATIC AND HAS BECOME REPUBLICAN. WHEN THAT HAPPENED, THE GOOD STATE THAT WAS OUR TICKET WAS DESTROYED. SO I WAS RIGHT, FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW."

030603_JohnEdwards.jpg

"FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW? FUCK YOUR VIEW, OLD MAN!"

kerry.jpeg

"JOHN, YOU'RE GOING TO FIND OUT THAT MANY OF THE TRUTHS WE CLING TO DEPEND ON OUR OWN POINT OF VIEW. AND LOBBYISTS."

Zilch

Banned
Sal Paradise Jr said:

This is a personal attack. Can we get a ban over here?

Zilch

Banned
I voted Kerry, but it's incredible to see the desperation grow from post to post.

Good luck getting the fuck out of this country, wimps.

ShadowRed

Banned
Zilch said:

Grow up you big baby. "Wahh Wahh he called me a name on the internet. Mommy ban him." Log off if you can't take it.

mattx5 said:
Thanks for the tip watchdog!

More like snitch. Oh no now he will report us too.

Socreges

Banned
I'll just give this nice quote:

Quote:
"Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve."
-- George Bernard Shaw
Only that the "we" cannot include the people who didn't win out. Unless he truly believes that living in a democracy is equal to sharing responsibility for its flaws. That sounds like Rousseau.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Zilch said:

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Willco said:
I can endure four more years of Bush just to watch the breakdown of all the people on this forum.

im guessing you dont follow the gaming forum too much.

Keio

For a Finer World
Let's try to remember that the big cities where Kerry is strong have yet to be counted in the important swing states.

And:

BBC said:
Almost half of Florida's polling stations are still open and in a legal dispute Republicans are trying to delay counting of half a million absentee ballots until Thursday something that would mean certainly no result on Tuesday night.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
From a British point of view: "Nooooooooo!"

Don't want 4 more years of Blair making a twat of himself with Bush.

well....interesting...so far a religous group, hillory clinton, jessie jackson, spike lee, walter croncite, Terisa Heinze Kerry and some congrees men as well as a captian in the army called me in the last 2 days to go a vote.

If bush wins whats going to be the slogan for the next get out a vote campange

"Vote cause we need a change unless people really don't want one then why bother?"

Seth C

DarienA said:
All the Southern States went Bush.... oh it's REALLY hard not to make a southern folk IQ related generalization right now...

Basically, everyone in the country save the northeast, Illinois, and California will go Bush. Maybe it's the rest of the country that should be making an IQ related generalization about YOU?

impirius

Remember, folks.... Daily Show starts an hour early tonight. Listen to the smarmy studio audience squirm! I hope they'll have at least one Charles Barkley joke.

ShadowRed

Banned
God damn it. I can't even get away from this depressing crap because all the Tv channels have ditched their TV shows and are doing wall to wall election coverage.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Seth C said:
Basically, everyone in the country save the northeast, Illinois, and California will go Bush. Maybe it's the rest of the country that should be making an IQ related generalization about YOU?

The elitism of the democrats on this forum is pretty sickening.

Phoenix

170-112 Bush. Things will pick up for Kerry as we get to the west coast. Remember, this (relative) ownage could all flip immediate with a win of California.

impirius

ShadowRed said:
God damn it. I can't even get away from this depressing crap because all the Tv channels have ditched their TV shows and are doing wall to wall election coverage.
Toledo and Miami (OH) are playing on ESPN2!

shuri

Banned
For the people in here who think that Bush getting re-elected is funny, the people and families who suffered because of his direct actions salute you.

ge-man

Phoenix said:
170-112 Bush. Things will pick up for Kerry as we get to the west coast. Remember, this (relative) ownage could all flip immediate with a win of California.

I was just going to say that. It'll be awhile before the dust clears guys. There's no need to make threats of suicide yet.

DJ_Tet said:
The elitism of the democrats on this forum is pretty sickening.

Didn't you get the memo?

Democrats = Elitism

Republicans = Stupid

Pass that around, make sure everyone gets a copy. If you didn't know, I can't imagine the number of people who didn't? I mean, a huge generalization tossed around almost daily, and you didn't know?

Or was that a weak attempt and trying to sound like you were above such things?

mattx5

Phoenix said:

And if Bush wins Florida? And Ohio?

It's over, 4 more years :(

*takes katana off of mantle*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom