• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
navanman said:
No way this race can finish, it's going to be a 2hr limit race.
Yep, I wouldn't be shocked if there was another safety car now too.

The top 5, with wildly different tyre conditions and pace? I see at least one of the top 5 in the wall before the end.

Stop It

Dead Man said:
I don't know why they run this one so close to 2 hours that 2 safety cars will run it over.
It's all calculated by distance rather than lap time isn't it? It explains tracks like Monza that are very long but faster, so the races end very quickly.

Stop It

Well that didn't take long! Hamilton fails at overtaking, AGAIN! Bye bye Hamilol!

Road

Finally justice caught Hamilton with his overtaking tactic of pushing the others away.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Stop It

Actually, Lewis had position, Mark should have yielded really. That really was a bit stupid of Webber as he used Hamilton as a brake pedal.

For once, this really wasn't 100% Hamilton's fault. But not enough to call a penalty if I'm honest.

Heidfeld in a dodgy position, another SC incoming?

Edit: Maybe not, and Alonso is now buggering off? Strange days.

Dead Man

Stop It said:
Actually, Lewis had position, Mark should have yielded really. That really was a bit stupid of Webber as he used Hamilton as a brake pedal.

For once, this really wasn't 100 Hamilton's fault.

It looke like they were side by side when they started braking to me, when they hit Webber was behind, but when braking started I thought they were pretty much side by side.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Stop It said:

For once, this really wasn't 100% Hamilton's fault. But not enough to call a penalty if I'm honest.

The replays showed Hamilton was ahead and had the racing line and was turned into the corner.

Hamilton, more and more I lose my hope with you when you do shit like that, fs you were 2nd and there's like 45 minutes more of the race to go! idiot.

Lucius86

Banned
Diablohead said:
Hamilton, more and more I lose my hope with you when you do shit like that, fs you were 2nd and there's like 45 minutes more of the race to go! idiot.

How was that his fault? That was such a 50/50 incident.

navanman

Diablohead said:

You mad! It was his best chance to overtake Weber and from his viewpoint he had made the overtake.

Lucius86 said:
How was that his fault? That was such a 50/50 incident.
Well it will be different for them but 2nd place points is better then zero :p Hamilton has always been pushy in overtakes and lately it's bitten back at the wrong moments.

I am just sad to see him out :( again :(

Lucius86

Banned
Diablohead said:
Well it will be different for them but 2nd place points is better then zero :p Hamilton has always been pushy in overtakes and lately it's bitten back at the wrong moments.

no, I totally disagree. I have more respect for Hamilton because he gives it his absolute all. He had to make the overtake, it was his best chance!!

navanman

Diablohead said:

No point being 2nd when your falling further behind in the points! He made a great overtake but it didn't work out. This time Webber lucked out.

Lucius86

Banned
navanman said:
No point being 2nd when your falling further behind in the points! He made a great overtake but it didn't work out. This time Webber lucked out.

Totally. He could have easily had broken suspension too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom