• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Yoritomo said:
He had the throttle pinned through the last curve and past the kink onto the start finish straight all one handed, since his other was on the f-duct the entire time.
That just makes it all the more insane.

Anyway, if that weather prediction is right (And frankly, we've seen the rain alarm before and all of a sudden it seems to avoid raceday...Suzuka...) we're in for one hell of a race.

Well, the alarm is set, the rain dance is being prepared and the Jenson Button shirt is on standby. If this is to be his race, rain is going to be his best hope.

Goldrusher

j1135i.gif

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
anonnumber6 said:
When is rain expected for the race?

Its raining very heavy right now so the track has been washed clean again, no racing line, and its expected to rain all day tomorrow, up till race start.

JamesAllen:
It's midnight in Mokpo, Korea and it's raining pretty hard. This will wash the rubber off the track and make the race v interesting

Adam Cooper
Rain is coming down hard in Korea. And it may stay that way all through tomorrow...

navanman said:
Its raining very heavy right now so the track has been washed clean again, no racing line, and its expected to rain all day tomorrow, up till race start.

JamesAllen:
It's midnight in Mokpo, Korea and it's raining pretty hard. This will wash the rubber off the track and make the race v interesting

Adam Cooper
Rain is coming down hard in Korea. And it may stay that way all through tomorrow...

Ruins my hope of Alonso getting past Webber off the grid. Is the race in danger of being postponed/red flagged?

TylerD

anonnumber6 said:
Ruins my hope of Alonso getting past Webber off the grid. Is the race in danger of being postponed/red flagged?

That would be sad. All the debate about whether or not they would be able to have the Korean GP in the first place and then mother nature steps in and prevents it from going on or severely limits it.

Chris R

Going to be one hell of a race. Shame it will be not too busy of a thread if last race is anything to go by :(

SC start or let them have at it?

LET THEM HAVE AT IT!

Oh and the grid girls are damn hot :lol

Lucius86

Banned
rhfb said:
Going to be one hell of a race. Shame it will be not too busy of a thread if last race is anything to go by :(

LET THEM HAVE AT IT!

Join us in Steam :lol

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Now this is rain! Start delayed by 10 minutes.
Anyone can win this race but Hamiltin must be delighted.

Dead Man

rhfb said:

LET THEM HAVE AT IT!

The racing fan says let them go, the Webber fan says safety car.:D

Start behind the Safety car?

What a shame. Hand the Red Bull the victory already.

Next time if they are going to fuck up the race, sync my watch to wake me up 2 hours later so I don't see this fucking piece of shit of a competition.

Chris R

Dead Man said:
The racing fan says let them go, the Webber fan says safety car.:D
Starting behind SC so all the Webber fans should be happy. Damn :( I wanted to see him get shunted off at T1 and finish dead last

John_B

Bullshit. RBR shitty starters. Alonso and Hamilton's biggest chances of overtaking RBR was just taken away from them. The most exciting start in the whole season and it will be a pussy start.

Shaneus

Pretty happy! Obviously not the most entertaining way to start a race, but the best for Webber given his shit starts and being on the dirty side of the track. Hoping that Vettel is shit in the wet and spins out so he can give Webber another victory.

Fingers crossed.

Shaneus

So, are there points given under a red flag should that happen?

Edit: Red flag doesn't mean what I think it means. Race over or what?

Mobius 1

It's like watching real life Hydro Thunder.

Edit - Red flag >:-( If Senna was alive he'd be teaching these cry babies a lesson.

Chris R

Shaneus said:
So, are there points given under a red flag should that happen?
No, race didn't go long enough. If it reaches a certain point (50%?), half points are handed out.

edit: NEVERMIND THIS IS FALSE INFO!!!

I'm so glad I got up at 6 in the morning to watch the race get red flagged. This is a disaster of epic proportions for the Korean GP.

Don't know what they're going to do now, can't see this race happening at all.

Time to get the drivers on a big multiplayer game of F1 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom