• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

RAIN!!! 11th is not so bad, just avoid the first lap mayhem. Vettel pretty much has this one in the bag. He's a menace in the wet. Lewis might grab a podium at this rate. Yes...I'm staying upbeat. PEACE.

Chris R

Little rain right now, but from that radar it doesn't look like the track will get soaked.

And as I say that, Timo wanting to go for a win and play some poker :lol

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
idahoblue said:
Goddamnit 10, change to the BBC commentary, I'm sick of these sycophants spouting the same 3 talking points for 5 hours.

During the race they can actually be decent, sometimes better than the BBC.

But they do need to fill in 5 hours so it's pointless docos that are clearly designed as adverts along with other dull topics.

Frawdder

idahoblue said:
Goddamnit 10, change to the BBC commentary, I'm sick of these sycophants spouting the same 3 talking points for 5 hours.
Too true, I was sick of them after about 1pm on Friday. As much as I like Mark Webber and want him to win, I wish the commentators would stop jizzing all over him at every opportunity they get.

Also, if you haven't figured out by now, Webber is on the front row...:lol

Dead Man

evlcookie said:
During the race they can actually be decent, sometimes better than the BBC.

But they do need to fill in 5 hours so it's pointless docos that are clearly designed as adverts along with other dull topics.
Yep.
Frawdder said:
Too true, I was sick of them after about 1pm on Friday. As much as I like Mark Webber and want him to win, I wish the commentators would stop jizzing all over him at every opportunity they get.

Also, if you haven't figured out by now, Webber is on the front row...:lol
:lol

Pimpwerx

I think I'm gonna like this race. Lewis and Michael in the wet with nothing to lose. Both chasing possibly the fastest man in the wet, Vettel, and Alonso, who's a bitch....in the wet. It's gonna be fun on a bun. :lol PEACE.

Chris R

WOW at that other crash. Sauber needs to look at their wings NOW

edit: looks like his front wing fell off again and then he crashed into the not so incredible hulk :(

Pimpwerx

Alonso is gonna be the first one to take a gamble of the big boys. When he dives into the pits, it's gonna get interesting. Sucks for Kobayashi. I hope he and Hulkenberg are alright. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom