• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

DAMNIT Kobiyashi :< :< :< :<

now SC is out

So glad I dumped Kobiyashi from my fantasy team :( Dude kicked ass last season, no clue wtf is up this season.

navanman said:
Safety car after 4 car crash.

Crap start by Vettel and Webber was pulling away before the crash.

BBC think Alonso had jump start.

Speed Channel seem to think Alonso didn't. Based on previous years, we should know the ruling on Alonso about three seasons from now.

Edit: NM, jumped!

spoon!

Aegus said:
Kamui did nothing wrong there.....
dude has some seriously bad luck. engines exploding, wings falling off and people driving over his face. its fucking painful to see it race to race :/

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
gutterboy44 said:
Speed Channel seem to think Alonso didn't. Based on previous years, we should know the ruling on Alonso about three seasons from now.
Er, it was blatant.

Whiting spotted it, Button spotted it, he went while the 5th light was barely lit, :lol

Rain rain...always makes the fun come.
duckroll said:
Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa possible jump start? :lol
Possible??? :lol :lol :lol

Stop It said:
Er, it was blatant.

Whiting spotted it, Button spotted it, he went while the 5th light was barely lit, :lol

Rain rain...always makes the fun come.

Possible??? :lol :lol :lol

I seem to be on a more delayed feed. Peep the edit, clearly a jump start after later replays, first replay it didn't seem so blatant.

Lol, Hamilton

Stop It

S. L. said:
hamiltons pitlane entry:lol
I wish we heard Hamiltons radio at that point.

Still, the rain was supposed to be 5 minutes before the race, not after. Also, people being insane on the dry tyres.

Stop It

Drive Through penalty for Alonso as expected.

Also, the dry tyres aren't so insane? And Alonso has cooked his tyres already, much slower in lap 2. Dry tyres people vindicated? My god.

People all ditching inters, Button vindicated AGAIN! DRAMA IN THE PIT LANE! Vettel/Hamilton touch, safe releasing guys?

Stop It

Replays show Vettel and Hamilton fighting tooth and nail in the pitlane, but up to, inside, and out.
duckroll said:
ROFLMAO @ Hamilton! Total gangster!
FIGHT FIGHT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom