• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Raining quite steadily now, the cars are MUCH slower.

Button takes Rosberg like Rosberg was driving a kitten, INTER TIME?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
legend166 said:
Also, can someone explain to me where all this slipstream stuff is coming from? What happened to the whole 'dirty air' problem?

dirty air kills you in the corners because it destroys downforce so you have to over break to compensate for lack of downforce. You can slip stream on a straightaway because lack of downforce helps you in straight line speed.

Pimpwerx

Button for the win. That pass was for the win. Outstanding job by Jenson. Champion's decisions win championships. I will refrain from referring to him as Benson until Lewis matches him in wins, because he is really getting it done. PEACE.

Dead Man

Stuck front for Webber, what the hell. And why investigating the Vetel incident after the race? Damn it FIA and stewards, you suck.

StoOgE

idahoblue said:
Stuck front for Webber, what the hell. And why investigating the Vetel incident after the race? Damn it FIA and stewards, you suck.

Why not wait to investigate the jump at the start until after the race?

Chris R

Stewards took their fucking time to look into Hammy/Vettel. Lets investigate it AFTER the race so we can adjust the standings to our liking :|

Stop It

Everyone pits now, unlike where people were brave, everyone will make the same mistake or call. Of course Button, Rosberg, Kubica etc will have slightly fresher tyres so will last slightly longer? Hamilton and Vettel pit.

Stop It

Safety car? Was an epic reset to 0 this is, who did Alonso pay to get this incident rigged then?

Edit: Well, if Button passed illegally in the pit lane, so did Alonso.

Pimpwerx

Vettel and Hammy benefit most from this. They have one fewer lap on those shitty inters.

Oh look at that, will Alonso be investigated for entry into the pits too? I think the stewards are gonna investigate the unsafe release from the pits rather than the entry. And I believe there's a new rule this season about releasing cars. PEACE.

StoOgE

rhfb said:
That takes 2 seconds for a steward to pick up and hop back over the armco.

Dunno, I saw some carbon fiber bits flying about. I think it might have been shattered not just fallen off Hulkenberg style.

spoon! said:
lol alonso does to massa in the pits what ham did to vettel

Actually colder since he knew the second car was going to be stacked up. Alonso is a fucking prick :lol

Stop It

Come on, the incident is clear, GET THE SC IN FFS!

Why is it still out?

Edit: The SC should not be a reset to zero, it should only be there for a duration of incident clearance, this is a fucking farce.

Dead Man

Stop It said:
Come on, the incident is clear, GET THE SC IN FFS!

Why is it still out?
Yeah, really seems to be dragging out. And Alonso and Ham need to be penalised for that shit in the pit entrance.

Chris R

StoOgE said:
Dunno, I saw some carbon fiber bits flying about. I think it might have been shattered not just fallen off Hulkenberg style.
I only saw to large chunks sitting in the entry to pit lane. There was a replay before SPEED cut to another commercial showing the contact that caused the wing to fall off, and that might have left bits of CF on the racing line.

edit: What exactly are the rules for pit lane? I know it starts at that certain white line, but are there any rules in the book about the little bit of road leading up to the pit lane line?

Pimpwerx

Are these announcers watching the same replay? Lewis was released unsafely, but Vettel immediately pushed him right. There's at least half a car width on the left. I can understand a penalty for McLaren for unsafe release, but the aggressive driving is more Vettel's than Lewis's. Ooh, going green. PEACE.

Chris R

Vettel passed before the start/finish line? Due to the bunch up cluster (lol Button, what a wad)

Schumi passed again, and not on a straight this time. More of that this season please :D

Stop It

JENSON BUTTON!!!!!!
:lol :lol :lol

Of course the simple excuse is "it was raining, I couldn't go any faster", hahaha, epic win.
That said, the cars behind have to play nice, they didn't, their own fault.

Dead Man

Pimpwerx said:
Are these announcers watching the same replay? Lewis was released unsafely, but Vettel immediately pushed him right. There's at least half a car width on the left. I can understand a penalty for McLaren for unsafe release, but the aggressive driving is more Vettel's than Lewis's. Ooh, going green. PEACE.
But Vettel had the line. There is only one line in the pits, so as long as his car is ahead, Vettel can do that. Hamilton should have fallen in behind immediately.

Pimpwerx

HAMMY!!! Just put the slickest move on the former Rainmaster. Oh shit! Lewis hit Webber. That sucks. Button was a jackass backing up the field like that though. PEACE.

Stop It

Ghost said:
rofl buttons going to get crucified for that restart
Wheres the Reggie "Not my problem" pic when you need it.

That said, in the drivers meeting he will be MURDERED.
legend166 said:
Jensen Button is a wanker.
If Schumacher would have pulled that (Face it, he is that sort of bastard)...wait, no, he still would be murdered, :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom