• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

GIFs please. My streams all cut out at that moment. I only saw one replay. That must be some epic ass shit. When my stream came back, I saw a RBR behind a McLaren and thought Lewis passed Vettel. Then there wasn't another McLaren behind. Then I look at Live Timing and both Macs are out in front.

WOW! WTF just happened? PEACE.

Ikopi

Complete idiotic move on the part of Vettel. Wonder what this means for the rest of the season in the Red Bull team.

kikanny

I was literally thinking a minute before the accident happened, what would happen if Vettel and Webber crash into each other. An then I was like, NAAAW, I don't want Hamilton to win. And then this happens!!! BAAAAAAAAAAH!

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Pimpwerx said:
GIFs please. My streams all cut out at that moment. I only saw one replay. That must be some epic ass shit. When my stream came back, I saw a RBR behind a McLaren and thought Lewis passed Vettel. Then there wasn't another McLaren behind. Then I look at Live Timing and both Macs are out in front.

Webber in middle of track and Vettel neck and neck on left and then Vettel pushes right into Webber and they touch wheels and Vettel flies off and he fucks over Webber too..

Its gonna be WAR in RBR from now on..

I had a feeling they would crash into each other.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Vettel had made the pass and had the line.

He tried to squeeze Webber and Webber just wouldn't budge.

Not sure who I would say is "at fault" but Webber has to give ground at that point.

Lucius86

Banned
kikanny said:
I was literally thinking a minute before the accident happened, what would happen if Vettel and Webber crash into each other. An then I was like, NAAAW, I don't want Hamilton to win. And then this happens!!! BAAAAAAAAAAH!

Lol, same here when i briefly went to the loo - one lap later, BOOM!!! :lol :lol :lol

Frawdder

Oh come on Vettel, what was that! Completely unnecessary move, he just needed to hold his line and he would've made the pass easily.

Aegus

I think Vettel was definitely past and probably expected Webber to go onto the racing line to try for a comeback attempt.

Dead Man

Lucius86 said:
Thanks Vettel for making this racing entertaining!!!
1 impact does not make for an interesting or entertaining race, especially with a formation finish on the cards now.

Hope the damage to Webbers car will not penalise him too much.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
jey_16 said:
Vettel you tool. Ruined a red bull 1-2, webber was letting him pass

He really wasn't. He has left Vettel no room and when Vettel tried to squeeze over Webber didn't budge.

Does Webber have to move over there? I guess not.. but by not moving he basically ensured the crash.

rogue_pigeon said:
Worrafuckingidiot!

Webbles is going to be fuming over that. That'll be the end of their friendship right there.

definitely the end of their friendship!

thank god karma eliminated vettel from the race.

Pimpwerx said:

Driving down a straight vettel tried to outbrake webber when it wasnt on and webber held position and vettel crashed into the side of webber - before the fucking corner!

Lucius86

Banned
idahoblue said:
1 impact does not make for an interesting or entertaining race, especially with a formation finish on the cards now.

it was just a jokey statement - it doesn't take much of a brain to realise the race has been boring...

Dead Man

StoOgE said:
Vettel had made the pass and had the line.

He tried to squeeze Webber and Webber just wouldn't budge.

Not sure who I would say is "at fault" but Webber has to give ground at that point.
Nah, you can continue straight to the turn in point. At the turn in point he may have had to give way, depending on where Vettel was, but until then he is fine to continue in a straight line and force Vettel out of position.

Lucius86 said:
it was just a jokey statement - it doesn't take much of a brain to realise the race has been boring...
Yeah, sorry, just still angry at Vettel.

Salacious Crumb

StoOgE said:
He really wasn't. He has left Vettel no room and when Vettel tried to squeeze over Webber didn't budge.

Does Webber have to move over there? I guess not.. but by not moving he basically ensured the crash.

Alternatively vettel could have backed off, did he have to? I guess not, but by not dropping back he ensured the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom