• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I actually like Hamilton less for sticking his dick in that bimbo.

I'm not completely convinced she isn't legally retarded.

Dead Man

Well done Ham and Macca, but fucking Vettel! They were in place to take advantage of the error, so I can take nothing away from them, but this was really a failure by RBR.

Frawdder

Well another Tilke track provides another, mostly boring race. Team England winning is never a good thing especially when Webber and Vettel had it in the bag. But Vettel being a complete idiot ruined it for the both of them.

I guess the only positive that I can get out of all this is that I should get a decent haul of points for fantasy F1 with my change to Macca engines...or chassis, one of the two.

megateto

Ferrari 7-8. They definitely have something wrong with their car.

Congrats to McLaren, and hope RBR fix the shit they have at their garage.

Pimpwerx

YES!!!!!! Finally, the best driver on the grid has got a win. And it was a lucky win too, that's the best part. All that talent, and he needs a miracle to win today. About damn time he had the ball bounce his way this season. Now he has to win every race the rest of this season to redeem himself.

I'd write my usual race synopsis, but not right now. I'm just ready to take a celebratory nap now that Lewis finally gets one. A lot of room to make up to Reb Bull still.

Fastest lap to Petrov....fuck you. PEACE.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
StoOgE said:

Good for him, I would do exactly the same. :D

StoOgE said:

I'm not completely convinced she isn't legally retarded.

yeah the way she jumps around annoys me, sort of very childish cause adults dont really jump around like that.

John_B

Exciting race.

I think this crash was much needed to keep RBR from totally running away with the championship. McLaren can just keep up, but Ferrari and Mercedes is far away.

I think the McLaren save fuel messages were indeed team orders. It's just weird that Hamilton received that message early on and then 3-4 laps later Button makes a move on Hamilton, only to get yelled at to save fuel right after.

Pterion

Pimpwerx said:
YES!!!!!! Finally, the best driver on the grid has got a win. And it was a lucky win too, that's the best part.
And he acknowledges it by staying classy and not over the top, like his usual wins. At least he's not rubbing it like a certain Alonso at nurburgring...

7 races, 5 dry races Hamilton beats Button. Starting to see a pattern here...

StoOgE

chicko1983 said:
yeah the way she jumps around annoys me, sort of very childish cause adults dont really jump around like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjO-1zW80YY

For real.

Maybe Brittish people can't tell when Americans are stupid because of the accent too?

000025_sm.jpg

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Lewis is very calm (depressed looking). He didn't celebrate when he crossed the line and now it very sombre on the podium.

Boos for Webber...

scarybore

That was certainly amusing, Webber looks so pissed. Good driving by Hamilton and Button, they had the 1-2 gifted to them but they did well. And damn you Petrov, damn you. :lol

navanman said:
I like jumping Nicole!! MOAR PLZZ

I find her absolutely insipid, I have no idea how anyone can be in her presence for more than 5 seconds.

olore

Pterion said:
And he acknowledges it by staying classy and not over the top, like his usual wins.

7 races, 5 dry races Hamilton beats Button. Starting to see a pattern here...

Yeah, I`ve never seen him so dampened when winning a race before. But during these circumstances it is class from his side

Igo

Lewis is not pleased. Most subdued i've ever seen him after a win.

They were both told to "save fuel" which Lewis did and Button didn't. Button looked like he was making excuses before they took the podium.

kikanny

navanman said:
Lewis is very calm (depressed looking). He didn't celebrate when he crossed the line and now it very sombre on the podium.

Boos for Webber...
Maybe Lewis had a bet on Vettel winning....

navanman

megateto said:
What did they say?

It was like yeah yeah we were racing and not to overtake each other and then you pulled that move on me. Cue Lewis turns around and see camera and then is like we will talk about this later..

Pterion

navanman said:
It was like yeah yeah we were racing and not to overtake each other and then you pulled that move on me. Cue Lewis turns around and see camera and then is like we will talk about this later..
hmmm, interesting.

megateto

navanman said:

Thanks, damned I missed that XD.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Antakken said:
Why was Hamilton sulking that way?!?

I don't get this as they are still rivals.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Hamilton looks wasted. Well who wouldn't be, driving for almost 90 minutes behind a car, with air temperature on 30 degrees celsius

navanman said:
Very diplomatic interview from Vettel and not blaming either party for the crash.

Typical Schumacher move of never accepting blame. I fully expect him to own up to it by Monday though - no doubt Webber will insist to the team that he does.

Roxas

Antakken said:
Why was Hamilton sulking that way?!?

Probably because he was told to slow the fuck down and save fuel. He's probably presumed they said the same to Jenson. Next thing he knows, Button is up his arse, and he's fighting him off for 1st place.

StoOgE

Webber is fucking pissed. :lol

He was trying to be diplomatic in front of the camera but you could tell he is going to choke someone out.

jey_16

Banned
Looking at the replay of the webber - vettel incident, vettel simply crossed over to early. Maybe webber should have left more space

navanman

jey_16 said:
Looking at the replay of the webber - vettel incident, vettel simply crossed over to early. Maybe webber should have left more space

Vettel crossed over into Webber line too far before the corner IMO.

Webber: "It can happen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom