• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following the coverage of the event and just like last year I didn't ever feel like attending, so I gotta ask: Are the stands all empty once again?

Dead Man

ElyrionX said:
Is it me or is this just a really shitty circuit? There's hardly any opportunities for overtaking....
And it is actually the best of the Tilke designs...

tahrikmili said:
I haven't been following the coverage of the event and just like last year I didn't ever feel like attending, so I gotta ask: Are the stands all empty once again?
Yep. :(

Webbers brakes better hold out, they are all that is saving him at the moment.

Pimpwerx

Ha! Alex Yoong (aka worst F1 driver ever) is in the booth today. I forgot he was Alonso's teammate at Minardi. Unbelievable. That's really shit and shinola right there. ;) PEACE.

Good call from the lollipop guy. Hamilton might have just crashed into Webber's car if he didn't make him wait.

On a different note, I see a huge rain cloud over there. Awesome!

Pimpwerx

I change my mind. Lewis babies these tires and doesn't stop the rest of the way. I'm assuming everyone else plans on stopping again. If they do, he should switch to a one-stop strategy. The primes should last. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Rain would be awesome. I'm actually gonna watch Button this time. Alonso used to be the bellweather guy to watch but Jenson's made the great calls this season. Watch Lewis ape his shit too. :D PEACE.

John_B

McLaren needs to improve their pit stop performance. I don't recall one fast stop this season from them.

Hamilton should hope for rain. His tyres won't look good at the end of the race. He is pushing like crazy.

Pimpwerx

John_B said:
McLaren needs to improve their pit stop performance. I don't recall one fast stop this season from them.

Hamilton should hope for rain. His tyres won't look good at the end of the race. He is pushing like crazy.
Jenson was in the pits 21.7 this race. Lewis...24.something. Jenson's is the fastest stop I've seen from them all season. They're historically a pretty clumsy team in the pits. At least I remember Coulthardt and Hakkinen having numerous issues even in their championship seasons. But it sucks when it's your guy it happens to. PEACE.

ElyrionX

Pimpwerx said:
Jenson was in the pits 21.7 this race. Lewis...24.something. Jenson's is the fastest stop I've seen from them all season. They're historically a pretty clumsy team in the pits. At least I remember Coulthardt and Hakkinen having numerous issues even in their championship seasons. But it sucks when it's your guy it happens to. PEACE.

Are you fucking kidding me? Hamilton had some fantastic pitstops and practically zero errors in the two seasons he was fighting for the title.

Pimpwerx

ElyrionX said:
Are you fucking kidding me? Hamilton had some fantastic pitstops and practically zero errors in the two seasons he was fighting for the title.
That he did. The team was flawless over both seasons. But they were clumsy with Kimi and Mika, at times. It's not like they're the worst in the pits, but they'd make considerably more mistakes than Ferrari. That's IMO, though, I was never really a McLaren fan until Alonso moved there and Lewis joined. PEACE.

EDIT: They were Ferrari's (and thus Michael's) main rivals, so that was my impression as an observer.

olore

Hamilton FTMFW!

Incredible, i was just thinking "what if the RedBulls were to collide with eachother...?"

Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom