• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Dead Man said:
Damn it Koby and Hulk, you are my drivers for this weekend, stop fucking around! :lol
Too late!

Button driving very steadily, tyre conservation with the view of coming back in a few laps? If there is anyone who can get away with that it's Button. That said... Yikes Webber comes close to a pass at turn 3, which would have ended in a wall.

Steady on guys!

ALL ABOARD THE BUTTON TRAIN!!

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
Pissss offff Webber, come on Kubi!

Stop It

Button is sick of those tyres, pits.

Vettel vs Hamilton, don't do anything silly guys, Hamilton will be in soon!

CurlySaysX said:
Take him out Vettel!! come on!!
:lol :lol

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
The pit lane is not for racing! christ!

Stop It

Michael Schumacher up to 3rd place? What the....hell?

Kubica pits, wasn't he on hard tyres? What's going on here?

Pimpwerx

Lewis better be saving his tires. If he can't make the pass in a few laps, he should save his tires and let Alonso do all the work. PEACE.

Stop It

Buuton, Alonso and Hamilton FLYING.

They just exchanged fastest laps. Button into the 1:19s

This race is far from run.

duckroll

Pimpwerx said:
Lewis better be saving his tires. If he can't make the pass in a few laps, he should save his tires and let Alonso do all the work. PEACE.

Hamilton being conservative about anything? That's not Hamilton to me!

Dead Man

No penalty for McLarens release of Hamilton? I thought that would be the definition of a dangerous release, especially since they tightened up the rules this year.

Pimpwerx

LOL! Give him a go, old man! This is awesome. WTF is going on with the prime tires the leaders are running? Their lap times suck. Webber pitting? PEACE.

curls

Schumi blocking Kubi. :lol Classic

Stop It

Schumacher is now driving the Mercedes Formula Lawnmower Series.

Kubica tried it on, Schumacher wouldn't yield to a move like that. Nice stuff.

Button is absolutely flaming.

Stop It

Buemi leads the GP?? WOW!

Vettel pits, onto the soft tyre? What a gamble this is too, I like this race. Schumacher pits, his Lawn Tractor clearly got damaged.

will be interesting to see who has the better strategy now between Webber and Vettel.

Lol at Hamilton sneaking round the inside at the hairpin and then taking Alonso!

curls

Love this race, battles of 3 all over the place. ITS PIT LANE CENTRAL HERE!

Stop It

OMG! Alonso gets blocked fairly by Buemi and Hamilton takes the lead. Wow, what an overtake, I didn't think Alonso even seen that coming.

Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom