• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
No, because the Rose bowl has a tie in with the Big 10. That's the price you pay for that. Are you 2 tied, inside the big 10 record, and he beat you???

Better hope he loses another Big 10 game....:lol

OSU and Penn State would be the 2 Big 10 teams to be in a BCS game. 2 is the limit, you are probably on the outside looking in.

Don't worry, odds are, I'm probably playing against you!

Mrbob

Wisconsin would be a better draw and bring more money to the state of California than Penn State would! I hope this is part of the equation in the game! :lol It would be in real life! :D

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
Wisconsin would be a better draw and bring more money to the state of California than Penn State would! I hope this is part of the equation in the game! :lol It would be in real life! :D

Ok, that is such a total fabrication, you should have all of your tv's destroyed, and then, be forced to become Amish. Seriously.

Mrbob

Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Well at least I'll be able to play a human opponent in a bowl game then! I don't want to square off against the CPU. Even though you'll probably beat me by like 30 points!

Lonestar

Who know's how it'll turn out. I'm going off of vague memories of our records.

It's not like EA will ever make it possible to see league info from the online page... :/

I think I'm 8-2, with 2 games left. So, I'll be 10-2 probably...can't remember how the east is turning out. I remember Florida being high ranked, but that was before Shawn beat them...

I might have an outside shot at a BCS game...

LiveWire

What's "At-Large" mean? Is that the champion of the conference? Cause for ACC I see spots for the #2,3,4,5,etc. teams in the ACC to go to a Bowl, but the Orange Bowl says ACC At-Large. And if this is the case, who does the ACC team play against?

LiveWire

Azwethinkweiz said:
At-large is a team who didn't win their conference but is still in the top 8 of the BCS.

Ah OK, so then where does the ACC's #1 team play?

Ah wait nm, so the ACC #1 plays an At-Large top 8 BCS team from the SEC or Big 10 or some other conference with too many power teams.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:
Who know's how it'll turn out. I'm going off of vague memories of our records.

It's not like EA will ever make it possible to see league info from the online page... :/

I think I'm 8-2, with 2 games left. So, I'll be 10-2 probably...can't remember how the east is turning out. I remember Florida being high ranked, but that was before Shawn beat them...

I might have an outside shot at a BCS game...

IIRC, that is in the next patch.

Lonestar

Anyone know who the top 2 teams are at the moment? I know OSU, is USC there?

I know that no one from the SEC is in there (yet), and neither with the ACC (Clemson being the highest of them, but not enough)

Lonestar

We have a spot now. Went in with only 11 people. Have we discussed who's coming back for the next season???

I would love to get involved. I am in a league right now and we are playing the WAC conference. It is awesome cause you have no Florida, LSU, USC type teams in the conference.

Please send me an invite if you need a player for the next league. Thanks. Or heck, we could just start our own.

PSN-ID Filth_Flannigan

dskillz if you want in you can be in now. the only stipulation is i THINK the only conference you can possibly join is the pac-10 (setup has to be 3-3-3-3, and all other conferences have 3 people in each already)

p.s. 3rd if we have another spot in season 2 you are more than welcomed! do you play madden? we have a league also :D (but not through EA's shitty system)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dskillz if you want in you can be in now. the only stipulation is i THINK the only conference you can possibly join is the pac-10 (setup has to be 3-3-3-3, and all other conferences have 3 people in each already)

p.s. 3rd if we have another spot in season 2 you are more than welcomed! do you play madden? we have a league also :D (but not through EA's shitty system)

Damn dude, I am in the Madden league already!!!!

I will just wait for season 2, seems you guys are close to the end of season one. I need to re-buy the game this weekend anyway.

Lonestar said:
We're highly competitive over here. We're not Clemson and the Peanut Gang ;P

I will fight to keep Clemson in this dynasty league, tooth and nail. Get rid of the pac-10. We shouldn't have any conference that refuses to play defense.

another recruit lost to clemson! fucking losers!

thats ok, i have a few guys who soft committed to me and some who i am confident i will get after i destroy indiana.

p.s. league advanced

Lonestar

Did I get anyone? I think I was borderline on...Lowe the OLB and perhaps another TE...it's been a few days, can't remember. Any idea where I'm ranked now after my loss?

i think Ohio stole my TE. fucking OHIO! not ohio state!

i hope my te doesn't leave cause i got nothin there! i wanted to find the new vernon davis :(

speaking of NFL, you in for madden lone? :D

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i think Ohio stole my TE. fucking OHIO! not ohio state!

i hope my te doesn't leave cause i got nothin there! i wanted to find the new vernon davis :(

speaking of NFL, you in for madden lone? :D

I think the one I stole from you, by my count, has just below WR speed. So I will be having fun with that for the next few years.

I don't know about Madden. I tried some with the Browns last night and at least had fun slinging and slanging.

Maybe if I went in as the Browns...but I'm also looking into joining the NCAA 360 league as well.

Mrbob

Is it possible to steal away a recruit a player who has soft committed to another team?

I'll check when I get home, but I worked hard on trying to sway a TE who soft committed to Florida. I'm number two on his list. Ended up swaying a couple of his high value items to very high and worked him good! I'm hoping for a reversal!

Lonestar

Yes, you can steal from a soft commit. Hard to do, but it's possible. Have to hope that the other team has "rested on it's laurel's". Since it's a CPU team, good chance that might have happened.

Until it say's "Hard commit" assume you are still battling!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
another recruit lost to clemson! fucking losers!

thats ok, i have a few guys who soft committed to me and some who i am confident i will get after i destroy indiana.

p.s. league advanced

Haha! I recruit like gangbusters!

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
I got my recruiting and game done for the week! Hurry up slackers I want to get my next game in!
....wow....we must be slacking. I'll have my game and recruiting in by 10pm.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I had a frustrating game against Illinois. Won 28 to nothing, but it was alot harder than it should have been :/ No commits, fucking spoiled brats accepting money hats.

DCX

Lonestar said:
Still #5...while I dropped 5 spots :/

I saw...tough tittays!!

Looks like South Carolina is going to get the crown anyway with their 1 loss record even though I creamed them. Here's hoping Florida spoils their SEC tittle bid!

Shawnwhann said:
I saw...tough tittays!!

Looks like South Carolina is going to get the crown anyway with their 1 loss record even though I creamed them. Here's hoping Florida spoils their SEC tittle bid!

If FMT didn't remove my game against them so that I could play against malley, I would've skullfucked them right out of a BCS bid. Also, south carolina is in the sec east so they can't really spoil your chances of winning the west.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i was gonna say usual suspect in the other post but he jump off the top rope onto my girl :lol

Lonestar

Shawnwhann said:
I saw...tough tittays!!

Shawn, there's an SEC Championship game...

South Carolina's in the east, LSU's in the west.

As it stands, you'll play them in the SEC game after the "regular season" Beating them, could net me a BCS game ;)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If there is room next year I would like in.. or if there is going to be a spin off dynasty.. I want in!

LiveWire

Shit I miscalculated. Even if I do beat Clemson and VT I can't get the conference championship game unless one of them loses a game to the CPU. :(

If only I had figured out the secrets of NCAA Interceptions earlier!

Oh well, Chick-Fil-A-Bowl here I come!

Hey Live, I believe I play you next week and I'm sure the week will be advanced over the next day or so, but I'll be out of town until mid to late Sunday because I'll be down in Atlanta for the Clemson/Alabama game. You gonna be available sometime Sunday or Monday to play our game?

Lonestar said:
Shawn, there's an SEC Championship game...

South Carolina's in the east, LSU's in the west.

As it stands, you'll play them in the SEC game after the "regular season" Beating them, could net me a BCS game ;)

:lol I'm admittedly a bit clueless, but I'm learning about this college game everyday!

LiveWire

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hey Live, I believe I play you next week and I'm sure the week will be advanced over the next day or so, but I'll be out of town until mid to late Sunday because I'll be down in Atlanta for the Clemson/Alabama game. You gonna be available sometime Sunday or Monday to play our game?

I have my mom visiting me this weekend but I'm sure I can squeeze in 30 minutes on Sunday evening or Monday whenever to play our game. Have fun at the game!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
CB3 said:
i was gonna say usual suspect in the other post but he jump off the top rope onto my girl :lol

:lol as long as you know whats good, she is straight. I will try to get my game done tonight.

Top Bottom