• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

if the games are done today we're advancing today.

and post in the madden thread, post the words everyone wants to hear!

p.s. if its any consolation you will be in rors' division if you're the seachickens (old school NFL divisions)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd probably only join if I was a team other than Seattle. I just haven't like the offense in that game. I want to just throw it, and lose that way, instead of just lose because of no offense.

aren't the seahawks your team!? they have a great offense in the game. but who do you want instead? i think the browns are taken, but there are other good teams available. just tell me what we need to get you to do to play... friend!

Lonestar

They certainly do not have a good offense in the game. They've got a QB. They do not have a WR that works for me, and most of all, they do not have a RB that fit my style. 2 Reggie Bush's, with non Reggie Bush speed.

If I'm not Vet enough to get the Browns, then oh well.

its not that you aren't "veteran" enough for the browns, and if the browns were YOUR TEAM then i would have put you down as the browns from the get-go and bryan wouldn't have joined. i would have never given the seachickens to someone else because that's your team.

what about the saints? they are pretty much like the browns of the NFC! same receiver types, same "receiving" TE (shockey), reggie bush AND duce mccalister (whichever type of runner you prefer), and actually a pretty good D in the game.

what do you say buddy? saints!?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
what am i supposed to do she's watching fucking jane aere or something. its the longest movie of all time apparently.

tell her to stop being selfish and take 5 minutes. she could give you a blow job while your advancing. how cool would that be!

id imagine you'd look something like this:
foofightersjeffandomarjy2.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yes 3 more 4 star recruits have soft committed to USC. that would put me at #2 for recruits. there are atleast another half dozen guys that have me as their #1 school

the bowl predictions are up. rose bowl is USC vs. LSU!

my bowl is the capital one bowl... against alabama! revenge is sweet!

bob you are in the fiesta bowl against oklahoma right now!

dm stop throwing to your running back god dammit! 22 catches!? 104 on the season!

next season we need some rules on sim play against the CPU! (im guilty too :lol )

Lonestar

LOL @ DM. Throwing to your HB 22 times, 1 time for the rest of the team. PAD THOSE STATS, CUT THAT MEAT. I might pad Julio's TD's some, but he isn't my sole target in the game :p

It'll probably change up FMT. Once Shawn beat's South Carolina, that changes up the SEC standings. I could actually make the Rose Bowl...it's wierd, I don't know why.

You'll need alot more to catch my #1 class. Besides, you are not #2, Clemson is. I still have 7-8 guy's, all 4 stars, that have me #1 :p

Besides, you can't get the #1, #2, and #3 guy anyway...cause they're MINE!

It sucks, I didn't realize I had a bye week this week. I wanted to crush Aubum.. :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dm stop throwing to your running back god dammit! 22 catches!? 104 on the season!

next season we need some rules on sim play against the CPU! (im guilty too :lol )

jordan_shrug_grab.jpg

I'm using god damn Oregon! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:

:lol Don't look at my stats. Lulz!

Mrbob

I think it is time to raise the difficulty before season 2.

I just defeated FCS West 154-0! Granted they were rated 30 overall but still...!

Had to make sure I keep up my BCS rankings so I get that sweet, sweet BCS bowl!

Lonestar

Mrbob said:

I just defeated FCS West 154-0! Granted they were rated 30 overall but still...!

Jokes on you, those stat's don't count...

They shouldn't.

Mrbob said:

I've been tooting this horn since my week one blow of 77-0, but nobody listened....

Mrbob

Looking at the bowl projections, I would personally like to take the time and thank the BCS committee for rewarding the team with the better overall season by giving Wisconsin a higher ranked bowl game than Penn State. They did not take into consideration the sham of a victory Penn State had at Wisconsin (luckiest win ever!), looked at the whole body of work for the two teams, and knew who the more deserving team was. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you again BCS committee!

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
Looking at the bowl projections, I would personally like to take the time and thank the BCS committee for rewarding the team with the better overall season by giving Wisconsin a higher ranked bowl game than Penn State. They did not take into consideration the sham of a victory Penn State had at Wisconsin (luckiest win ever!), looked at the whole body of work for the two teams, and knew who the more deserving team was. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you again BCS committee!

Pfft, you should be thanking Chris Hinkebein for shanking an easy field goal, cause you should have lost much earlier in the season!

Mrbob

Office Depot Paper Supplies Bowl

Just kidding its the Staples Office Supply Bowl

Oh wait it might actually be the Sugar Bowl!

LiveWire

Man these awards are a joke. Mikell Simpson has more yards on less carries and receptions, and just 1 less total TD than the Buckeyes' RB Wells, yet he's 6th in voting and Wells is 3rd.

At least I'm projected for a top 10 bowl game, and if I win out I could make the Orange Bowl. :D

guys i have the freaking computer difficulty as high as it can go! i have defensive awareness at 100, i have knockdowns and break tackle extremely high, i have pass blocking for human AT 0! i might bump the difficulty up to heisman for next season, we'll see.

but i will definitely institute a rule of sim play, even against CPU! i don't care if you beat a bum team 63-3. but 154-0!? no need!

Lonestar

Here's some things that might work out.

1. I believe it is possible to have a human player be the opponent for one of the "CPU teams." If so, institute something like "you have to play 1 or 2 CPU games with a Human opponent."

2. Enforce a similar idea that the 360 league had, of "must mass sub once you get ___ points ahead"

3. Force everyone to sim ___ amount of CPU games. Let the NCAA dictate the results of these games. Not that in favor of this one. You'd need to make sure that each person's simmed game were of equal "difficulty" (making OSU sim a cupcake, and making Virginia sim against Oklahoma). I also don't favor that, because of injuries that could happen in the game (totally, absolutely, out of your control)

Mrbob

Blame the BCS setup! I need to take all the advantage I can in making sure I get into a BCS bowl!

Other thing you can do is take a division 2 school off my schedule. What am I doing playing FCS West anyway? They were ranked 30 in all categories, no joke!

Lonestar

FMT didn't do a good enough job in the scheduling. It is what it is. Could have put another Human player in somewhere ;P

Hey, Clemson played a FCESWFNW South School too, I think.

Mrbob

I want one more shot at Penn State and Ohio State. Perhaps we can shake things up for season 3....it isn't like I have a huge affiliation to a college team anyway. I casually root for Wisconsin but I wouldn't mind taking a bottom dweller in another conference and try to build them up over the years.

DCX

DCX
Finished the season undefeated! Awesome, on my way to my first national championship taking down some big dogs along the way!

DCX

any news on when everyone will be done? i'm curious to see how the new patch is going to work out (which is up now).

although i have no more regular season games. i have to wait for my bowl matchup. i only hope the football gods can grant me the rematch i feel... nay, KNOW... i deserve against lonestar!

Lonestar

Actually, I demand you change my score against Clemson to match what the fuck happened in real life. Fucking EA, they underrated my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROLLTIDEROLL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAQHQ

read some very positive impressions on the patch 2 for ncaa. says d-line pressure is improved as is the DB AI. time will tell if this is a placebo effect or not, but it can't hurt!

Lonestar said:
Actually, I demand you change my score against Clemson to match what the fuck happened in real life. Fucking EA, they underrated my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROLLTIDEROLL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAQHQ

That would've been the real outcome if Tommy Bowden had not been coaching the team. If anything, we should go by our score for real life.

edit: I should be back by about 5pm EST this afternoon. I hope.

Top Bottom