• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Mrbob

Shiiiit, I was hoping the patch wouldn't hit until season 1 was done! :D

I'm going to have to try out the patch now against a top 10 ranked CPU team in a bowl game. I'm probably going to get robo cpu'd now in the bowl matchup. :x

advanced.

everyone has either a bye or plays cpu except for:

clemson @ georgia
virginia @ virginia tech

special honors to MrBob for leaving his starting HB in his last game and had a total of 14 TD's!

we finally have dm's 22 reception game for his HB topped!

changes will come in season 2.... ch ch ch ch changes tuuuurn to face the strange!

Mrbob

That's my BACKUP HB, btw.

My starting hb sucks.

It was a mix. Running, passing, punt returns! I only threw to him like 6 times, suck it down!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
special honors to MrBob for leaving his starting HB in his last game and had a total of 14 TD's!

:lol :lol :lol i dont want to ever hear how i run up the score. i think the most i had ever were 6. and that includes punt and kickoff returns

Lonestar said:
BUBBLE SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol

I would like to note that I only ran two bubble screens the whole game, and they certainly were not IN A FUCKING ROW. GODDAMMIT ROB SPENCE YOU'RE THE MOST USELESS OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR ALIVE.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GG Az.... i could have sworn you were gonna get that onside kick.... I think you still got the ACC locked up though depending on what denog does..

also anyone ever get a kid to commit after the first time talking to them and offering a scholarship... just happened and i was shocked.

ok cool, ill keep an eye out so i can advance it!

anyhow i got my 5 star RB and i have some other soft commits in.

what is the ATH position? i have some guys im going after but i dont even know what they do. can you just plug these guys in wherever? one of them is a 5 star so hopefully i can convert him to a TE, which is what i've been wanting! a receiving TE! the one i have now is a sophmore but he basically runs like an offensive lineman. so damn slow. i'm used to having vernon davis at my disposal in football games!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The ATH is just that, someone who might be a "jack of all trades" type player. Not quarenteed though. Might just be a QB and poor at everything else.

In the offseason, there's the week you can change player positions. Check to se if there are any WR's or RB's that can give you a decent TE, if you are deficient at that position.

Malleymal said:
GG Az.... i could have sworn you were gonna get that onside kick.... I think you still got the ACC locked up though depending on what denog does..

also anyone ever get a kid to commit after the first time talking to them and offering a scholarship... just happened and i was shocked.

Yeah, I think the game might've been very different had I not threw the ball directly to your LB on that first drive. I was trying to throw it over your head but he just rifled it in there. Oh well. I'll play denog next week and hopefully get my BCS spot.

Lonestar

Thanks Malley, was pulling for you. I will also be pulling for Livewire!

Whatever it takes to increase my BCS possibility!

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
Thanks Malley, was pulling for you. I will also be pulling for Livewire!

Whatever it takes to increase my BCS possibility!

Well in that case, the starters might need to rest up for the Gator Bowl.

Denog, you around? I see you've been posting in the TF2 thread, get off the PC! :p

Lonestar

I want to say the kick and punt return coverage seems better. There seems to be more players getting past the blockers.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I was at dinner with my family until after 8PM last night and then got hooked into TF2. I will be free to play at 9EST tonight Livewire.

LiveWire

DenogginizerOS said:
I was at dinner with my family until after 8PM last night and then got hooked into TF2. I will be free to play at 9EST tonight Livewire.

OK, sounds good. BTW, were you part of the GAF crew that played Perfect Dark Zero on XBL when it came out?

Malleymal said:
if we are waiting for tonight we might as well wait for shawn to get back from vegas to do his recruiting...

I'll be home around 7PM PST to handle my game and recruiting. Thanks for waiting guys!

wow upset central!

league advanced. ONE GAME THIS WEEK! USC vs. UCLA! play your game CB you slacker, so we can all advance to bowl season!

dont forget to get your recruiting in guys, maybe a very short week!

Top Bottom