• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

oh i dont know, maybe im wrong AZ. the season ends after this week for me :( i didn't check anyone elses schedule. hope its still there, i didn't change shit!

lol @ that male cheerleader kicking at the ball

p.s. got another RB 4 star recruit! i already have a good back so ill likely red shirt one of these guys... or bof!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
man EA must have put something in for when USC plays UCLA that makes UCLA a superteam. these fuckers almost upset me. this was about to be some real life shit. i didnt even lead until the 4th quarter :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I got 3 more 4 stars to commit. I'm holding strong on my #1 class.

PS: CB3.....you aren't listed to go to the BCS game. Texas Tech is tied....and it's giving the game to them!! Things might change if you beat up on UCLA.....but LSU could go and beat #5 South Carolina, and jump over you.

advancing now...

i saw USC isn't in the title game per the predictions. fucking makes no sense... JUST like in real life!

oh shit NM, i can't advance cause i have to give people the chance to recruit. ill check on our status.

CB3

id be laughing at the life like BCS if it wasnt my team that was involved in the controversy :(

Lonestar

It'll be funny that Texas Tech goes because of Alphabetical order. USC should have just went with Southern Cal or SCU (Southern Call University). It'll serve them right for barging in on the REAL USC.

CB3

Lonestar said:
It'll be funny that Texas Tech goes because of Alphabetical order. USC should have just went with Southern Cal or SCU (Southern Call University). It'll serve them right for barging in on the REAL USC.

:lol this aint 2K and their dumbass tiebreaker.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
are we really playing these bowl games against the comp?? i think I saw one actual match up, and that was fmt and I think Lone...

yep, the only human vs. human matchup right now is penn st. vs alabama. but that could change if USC gets into the title game against OSU.

besides, those are just predictions. they have stayed the same for 3 weeks and could be wrong, who knows!

but i would like a shot at bama again and ruin their season for stealing my TE and beating me by 4!

Mrbob

Oh suck my balls BCS I got bumped to the Outback bowl? You assholes!

HOW THE FUCK DID UCF GET MY SPOT?

Lol wtf I go up two spots in the rankings and drop a bowl game to a lower team who got my at large bid?

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i love it. your entire season ruined because of my last second victory. yes.... its so delicious!

This is some sort of karma going on here. It looks like I will end up playing Florida, which is Rexys college team. :x

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
LiveWire said:
Oh oh oh it's maaagic, you know, never believe it's not so!

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/403757
That game was horseshit and you know it.

1. You dropped your QB back nearly 15-20 yards behind the line and to the right on at least 6 plays and completed 35+yard passes to the same receiver on second and third and long (a couple of times on that last drive no less to get that field goal). Tecmo Bowl bullshit at its finest.

2. My RB is running towards the goalline on a 40+ yard TD run down the right sideline and your safety plows into me at the 2 on a dead sprint from the left, the ball falls into the snow like a lead brick (momentum says that ball goes out of bounds), and your team recovers while my guy lays there in the snow. I was hitting R1 as well to cover up.

3. On your kickoff return, the patch obviosuly didn't help me as all my guys collected in the middle of the field in a mysterious orgy fest while your guy, in the snow, accelerates like Big Brown on steroids to the outside.

Sim my recruiting to advance the league. I honestly don't care anymore after that horseshit.

By the way, my PC video card died yesterday. I would have posted this sooner but I was busy trying to find a solution for getting pictures for my daughter's school project that were on my computer that now needs to be repaired.

LiveWire

DenogginizerOS said:
That game was horseshit and you know it.

1. You dropped your QB back nearly 15-20 yards behind the line and to the right on at least 6 plays and completed 35+yard passes to the same receiver on second and third and long (a couple of times on that last drive no less to get that field goal). Tecmo Bowl bullshit at its finest.

2. My RB is running towards the goalline on a 40+ yard TD run down the right sideline and your safety plows into me at the 2 on a dead sprint from the left, the ball falls into the snow like a lead brick (momentum says that ball goes out of bounds), and your team recovers while my guy lays there in the snow. I was hitting R1 as well to cover up.

3. On your kickoff return, the patch obviosuly didn't help me as all my guys collected in the middle of the field in a mysterious orgy fest while your guy, in the snow, accelerates like Big Brown on steroids to the outside.

Sim my recruiting to advance the league. I honestly don't care anymore after that horseshit.

1. I'm avoiding pressure. I'm sorry I don't have the cat-like reflexes to sit in the pocket and gently tiptoe and dodge incoming d-linemen ready to rape me while I try to scan coverage for 3 or 4 WRs. You sacked me a few times in the game, and you tackled me for a loss at least twice on a rollout/scramble so it's clear it can be covered. You yourself ran your QB intentionally for an easy TD by sending the WRs out deep to run off the coverage and leaving him wide open. I thought it was a great play, I had suspected you might do it and was going to put 2 LBs in QB Spy but your RB was doing so well I committed them to the run instead.

2. That's cause your boy got JACKED UP! Hit Stick was timed juuuuust right. :D

3. You had some decent returns and were a block away from springing a huge return once or twice. Aside from my one return, Simpson or Peerman basically got into the same "orgyfest" in the middle of the field. Shit happens.

At least you're still going to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl, I'm stuck in the Gaylord Hotels Bowl. :/

DenogginizerOS

LiveWire said:
1. I'm avoiding pressure. I'm sorry I don't have the cat-like reflexes to sit in the pocket and gently tiptoe and dodge incoming d-linemen ready to rape me while I try to scan coverage for 3 or 4 WRs. You sacked me a few times in the game, and you tackled me for a loss at least twice on a rollout/scramble so it's clear it can be covered. You yourself ran your QB intentionally for an easy TD by sending the WRs out deep to run off the coverage and leaving him wide open. I thought it was a great play, I had suspected you might do it and was going to put 2 LBs in QB Spy but your RB was doing so well I committed them to the run instead.

2. That's cause your boy got JACKED UP! Hit Stick was timed juuuuust right. :D

3. You had some decent returns and were a block away from springing a huge return once or twice. Aside from my one return, Simpson or Peerman basically got into the same "orgyfest" in the middle of the field. Shit happens.

At least you're still going to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl, I'm stuck in the Gaylord Hotels Bowl. :/
Einstein and others say that momentum carries that ball into the sidelines. But whatever. It was a lucky, BS play that makes no sense. In real life, a safety running at full speed catching up to a RB who is protecting the ball is not going to "jack up" a running back and have the ball fall like a lead balloon into the snow.

LiveWire

DenogginizerOS said:
Einstein and others say that momentum carries that ball into the sidelines. But whatever. It was a lucky, BS play that makes no sense. In real life, a safety running at full speed catching up to a RB who is protecting the ball is not going to "jack up" a running back and have the ball fall like a lead balloon into the snow.

I knew I should've saved the replay of this one. Oh well. Gives you more fuel for the fire for next year's rivalry game! :D

Mrbob said:
This is why I want the action cam in Madden. Can't do 20 yard drop back spin passes with the action cam!

You drop back a certain depth in Madden and the pass icons go away. So 20 yard drop backs are pretty much a thing of the past.

I'll do my recruiting after I take away CB's "0" in the loss column in Madden tonight at 7PM.

DenogginizerOS

Shawnwhann said:
You drop back a certain depth in Madden and the pass icons go away. So 20 yard drop backs are pretty much a thing of the past.

I'll do my recruiting after I take away CB's "0" in the loss column in Madden tonight at 7PM.
Not in NCAA.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shawnwhann said:

Not quite, the cut-off in Madden is 15 yards, IIRC. 15 yard drop back is pretty far back. I have played some people online who have that crap down to a science.

im on psn right now, if you are on within the next 5 mins ill play! otherwise im going to take a shower after my utter domination on the bball court today. youtube video to follow (of the shower)

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
shawn and denogg still no recruiting done :/

that takes care of denogg. me and shawn just finished madden so he should be done shortly

week advanced. now its conference championship week!

only 2 games this week! Virginia Tech Vs. Clemson, and LSU vs. south carolina.

also, there is no recruiting allowed this week for anyone apparently :(

so as soon as those games are done, we advance!

oh shit bulldogs back in the top 25!

i also got another hard committ. now i have the #3 and #10 DE prospects! also got some soft commits, but lost a couple qb's to hard commits :(

i need a qb for the future badly. i have 2 seniors on my roster, and pat devlin is a sophmore. maybe i'll get him some PT in my bowl game.

beyond that im going to be hurting on the o-line. lots of seniors leaving and i didn't have much success recruiting the interior line.

also, CB is a major concern as i have my top 2 PROBABLY leaving (my #1 is a junior, but he's rated mid 90's so i suspect he might leave me for the nfl)

this is why i dont know why anyone would want to change teams. whats the point of dynasty if it isn't to build your team up... in your image! the 49er image.

Denog, can you play our game tonight? There's a good chance I'll be out of town tomorrow or Saturday. So if we don't get it in tonight we have to wait until Sunday.

DenogginizerOS

Azwethinkweiz said:
Denog, can you play our game tonight? There's a good chance I'll be out of town tomorrow or Saturday. So if we don't get it in tonight we have to wait until Sunday.
It all depends on what time my softball game ends and if I can fix my PC. I will try to shoot for 930PM EST. Ok?

If you don't hear from me tonight before then, send me messages on PSN.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh shit bulldogs back in the top 25!

i also got another hard committ. now i have the #3 and #10 DE prospects! also got some soft commits, but lost a couple qb's to hard commits :(

i need a qb for the future badly. i have 2 seniors on my roster, and pat devlin is a sophmore. maybe i'll get him some PT in my bowl game.

beyond that im going to be hurting on the o-line. lots of seniors leaving and i didn't have much success recruiting the interior line.

also, CB is a major concern as i have my top 2 PROBABLY leaving (my #1 is a junior, but he's rated mid 90's so i suspect he might leave me for the nfl)

this is why i dont know why anyone would want to change teams. whats the point of dynasty if it isn't to build your team up... in your image! the 49er image.

Oh, if only EA had NCAA updated rosters. NCAA is going to let Daryll Clarke (spelling) an extra year of eligibility next year.

Oh yeah, note to FMT: I'd like some home games next year. All 5 of my human opponents were aways (though 2 were forced). I can't improve my "toughest place to play" if I never play at home!

Give me 30 minutes or so. My connection is acting slow right now for some reason. I just pinged google and got back 300ms. I'll post back when it's back to normal.

Top Bottom