• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar said:
It was a fun game, that didn't seem to be tainted by OH HORSESHIT like Hollyday on LSU, or those 99 speed fucks.

Though, that 3rd and long completion that Julio brought in, then the game replayed and IMMEDIATELY called incomplete, I really wanted to see what it looked like. Did not look like the normal incomplete animation. He did the slide down and catch animation, which usually is a catch. That pissed me off.

It sure looked like a blitz on that screen to me! JPW get's hit right after I threw it. Perfect setup!

Your bitter tears are sweet as hell. Cry more...and quench my insatiable thirst!! :D

can i get a head count on who is staying in for more seasons and who is leaving for sure? i just want to know so i can get replacements in if needed. so let me know what your plans are... whether you're in or out! thanks... bros!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
can i get a head count on who is staying in for more seasons and who is leaving for sure? i just want to know so i can get replacements in if needed. so let me know what your plans are... whether you're in or out! thanks... bros!

im in as long as your in, baby.

i dont know why anyone WOULDNT want to play in the dynasty. it's the best online setup of all time in a sports console game! plus i think patch #2 fixed it just enough to where i'm no longer disgusted by the play.

also, i anticipate even if everyone comes back we'll have 1 new person to have the full 12 man league.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Shawnwhann said:
Your bitter tears are sweet as hell. Cry more...and quench my insatiable thirst!! :D

Don't worry, He'll be gone after this year to the pro's, and you won't have anyone for the time being that fast, and you will know the name Joe Hodges!

my bad guys, didn't know only denogg was left! i will advance today! then the national title game can be played (it has it's own separate week in the game)

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
If I can play the game before FMT gets home, I will. Otherwise, thanks for doing this FMT. With NHL and Madden and life responsibilities, I just can't get my games in as fast as you guys and I don't want to hold you up anymore. Good luck to everyone!

league advanced!

let me know when you guys are done so i can advance to season 2. also, if anyone wants in the league (we have 2 spots open THAT I KNOW OF) please speak now! dskillz, other guy who posted?

CB3

GG DCX

usc-bowl-wide-photo.jpg

Mrbob

Shit. Big 10 chokes in bowl games...just like real life. The only guarantee are the badgers and the rose bowl, give it to me next season BCS committee!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
GG dude, that first TD deflated me big time. Wells got punked like the bitch he his forced me to sling and slang and i paid the price. Karma, same shit that happened to you in the first matchup, happened to me this time :p Good job man.

Ohio State had a great season, and a tough road to the championship game. Hopefully i can stay elite with my shitty class coming in.

DCX

off-season is up fellas!

REMEMBER! don't bother convincing any players to stay, because EVEN IF YOU DO, the game will not recognize it when the season starts! so dont waste your time!

unless you're lonestart and you have like 8 five star recruits. then you have time to waste.

oh wait, since we can't do that anyways, i'm going to advance straight to "transfer requests", which is the offseason item AFTER players leaving. sorry dudes, remember there's nothing you can do about players leaving (via transfer or leaving for the pros)

CB3

Good lord my whole Defense is graduating. Along With Mark "Dirty" Sanchez leaving for the draft. Atleast Joe McKnight is still mine.

Its Mitch Mustain time!

i think im going to advance this transfer part. i don't have any transfer requests either. anyone have objections? if so post in the next 5 minutes. if not then im sorry i ruined that Juco transfer for you :( just recruit better then!

my dline is set now that i have both DE's committed.

i need to work on WR and qb... for the future!

i don't like that the game wont let me view my depth chart AT THIS POINT. i'm not sure what my situation is on the offensive line. the only way you can KIND of view it is to see "season stats", and it wont have people that graduated/left, but that still doesn't tell me what i have beyond that. and of course there are going to be no pancake states for a lineman that never played.

p.s. that got me to thinking: whats up with NO injuries to offensive line in football games? have you ever seen an offensive line injury in any football game ever?

Lonestar

I want to say yes, I think I lost my LT for maybe a quarter one game. Doesn't prove much, but I'm pretty sure it happened.

DenogginizerOS

Is it possible for me to play as Michigan or Florida? After talking it over with MrBob and others, there are definitely a good group of guys in this league and I just need to recognize that and appreciate it more. Plus, picking a team different than the Hokies may get my mind off their real-life woes.

I think the only conferences with spots open are the ACC (now that you've left) and the Pac-10. Why don't you try UCLA or Cal or FSU or something?

DenogginizerOS

Azwethinkweiz said:
I think the only conferences with spots open are the ACC (now that you've left) and the Pac-10. Why don't you try UCLA or Cal or FSU or something?
Did FMT officially drop me or is VA Tech still under my control?

LiveWire

If anyone has the ability to log in, could you please let me know if you see Tanard McPherson as a Hard Commit to UVA? Thanks.

denogg if you want in there is still a spot for you!

i just dropped you because i didn't want VT's recruiting to suffer as no one would be utilizing their recruiting time.

anyhow, as to your question, i think you can only pick a team either in the ACC or the pac 10. there are already 3 teams taken in the SEC and the Big Ten

Mrbob

I just want to know when I play Penn State in season 2.

I don't care if I go 1-10 next year as long as I get to beat down Penn State.

Oh and recruiting the #1 HB in the nation with the #3 wideout in the nation should help give my offense some punch!

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
I just want to know when I play Penn State in season 2.

I don't care if I go 1-10 next year as long as I get to beat down Penn State.

Oh and recruiting the #1 HB in the nation with the #3 wideout in the nation should help give my offense some punch!

Seems like very few of you guys worked on building a better OLine, like muah.

class.jpg

Builder of Damn Fine Ballclubs, circa 1972

Mrbob

My line is fine...for one more year. :(

I need to get a better grasp at this recruiting thing. I will try focusing on about 10 choice players next season.

Lonestar said:
Seems like very few of you guys worked on building a better OLine, like muah.

Not me. My poor excuse for a line is getting a much needed upgrade next year (or in two years when these guys lose their redshirts).

my line was absolutely decimated by graduating seniors and pro players. to illustrate this, when i go into "season stats" (which only lists stats from last season with players still on the team) the only offensive lineman stat for a pancake is one of my WR's who apparently pancaked someone :lol

so i have no players on my team next year who played at all this year on the offensive line. i also recruited poorly on the interior of my line (unless i get the miracle commit from one of these guards). i did well at tackle but still...

don't worry bobby, you'll get your shot. and this time i will blow you out and run up the score so there is no doubt on who the king is. you too dcx!

Top Bottom