• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
22 committments in, I don't even have room for! But, a 3 star snuck in under the radar. Quota am not happy. He might have sunk my entire class.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
must be a mistake on your side. mine shows we are in week 3, and now i have 30 mins left after i did my recruiting. did you do your recruiting yet cb?

for last week i did. it shows your 30 minutes also. but still says week 2 for me. i cant download any new week files either

guess we gotta wait till someone else checks it out to see whats up. i only care because if i dont get it in tonight i probably wont be able to get it in till sunday night

LiveWire

CB3 said:
for last week i did. it shows your 30 minutes also. but still says week 2 for me. i cant download any new week files either

guess we gotta wait till someone else checks it out to see whats up. i only care because if i dont get it in tonight i probably wont be able to get it in till sunday night

It shows inaccurate color shirts and files but you can recruit.

I'm pretty sure the week did not advance, it just reset back to week 2. I had my full 10 hours of recruiting, but like CB, I did not have to download a new file. Also, 3 prospects I added in week 2 were completely gone from my recruiting board, and when I found them again it was like I had never spoke to them. Also, on the recruiting page it says "off-season week 2"

wtf. that is weird because i still kept all the recuirts i had committed in week 2, and then 3 more committed before week 3, which all still show. my page shows week 3, and i completed my recruiting for it. i'll try to advance it again when i get home and see what happens.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
If you guys don't hear from me the next few days, just advance the weeks because Ike might have something to do about my power here.

Same goes for Madden.

ok, tell me what you guys are seeing now. mine says "off season week: 4" under the recruiting section. says the same thing on the dynasty homepage section. what are you guys seeing?

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok, tell me what you guys are seeing now. mine says "off season week: 4" under the recruiting section. says the same thing on the dynasty homepage section. what are you guys seeing?

Yep, Offseason Week 4.

I got my week 3 recruiting in! :D Look out PSU, you might have lost someone! ;)

Says week 4 for me now. It must've skipped a week for me though because I was never notified of any new commits. It wasn't until I saw them committed on my recruiting board that I noticed.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
going to advance to the final week of recruiting on sunday.... just before NFL football starts! get your recruiting in now!

you better not dickhead. wait till sunday night

fuck u. its monday morning ill advance! you know i will!

p.s. if the niners win i wait until sunday night to advance. if they lose i delete the league! go niners!

Just an FYI, I got that same problem again where it didn't download the updated dynasty and it was telling me it was week 4 and I had all my recruiting hours left. However, I found the solution to the problem. If it's telling you the wrong week, exit the dynasty and delete your dynasty file. When you go to continue dynasty it has no choice but to download the dynasty file and everything should show up rosy.

DMczaf

Looks like the Dynasty HQ Website is going up soon. A NCAA producer said he knows a couple guys are reviewing it right now (Don't know if he meant like a critic review or if he meant it's being tested).

CB3

i have like 9 WR's and 9 Left Defensive Ends :lol

by the way, i could have sworn a kicker committed to me but i guess not. my previous kicker was a senior. so now i dont have a kicker. we get walk on's, right?

if not im screwed

Haha, I think the roster limit is 70 so when the cut players portion of the off-season thing starts you guys will probably have to start dropping some people. Also, the player progression/depth chart/cut players portion all better be one week. I'm sick of logging in for two minutes to check my team and then mark myself ready to advance while I wait 2 days for the advance. I'm ready to play some football, dammit!

LiveWire

Very easy roster moves for me. Some talented guys left: starting LT, two starting HBs (Peerman and Simpson, must've been transfers cause I don't think either was a senior?), and two starting MLBs. But, I was able to shift some O- and D-linemen around to ensure I've got a starter and a backup at each position, and actually came out ahead in one position and lost very little rating overall in each line. Started out with 11 WRs and converted some into CBs and a FS, and hit a diamond in the rough with my ATHs, one a FB and one a QB.

Can't wait to unleash the new shotgun spread offense! Pac-10 ain't got shit on me! :D

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Hey guys, I still don't have power and it might be up to 2 weeks before I get it. Does the CPU do all these activities for me since I can't log on now?

Lonestar

Yes, positions that you haven't filled in, will get Walk On's. Most of the time, they're crap, but with Kickers, it's almost as good as a scholarshipped kicker. You guys who went after 5 star kickers, wasted your time :p

Move some of those LE's over to RE.

I have an overabundance of TE's I know I'll end up getting rid of my senior, even though he might be the highest rated TE I'll have. He's a slow blocking TE, and I need the fast receiving type, like the TE I "stole" from FMT. I'm also tinkering with the 3-4, now that I have 2 good MLB's.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you lose lonestar. the TE i ended up getting is an 88 speed, which is perfect for TE!

also the ATH i got (which i converted to wr) is a 98 speed!

I started too late on Marscellus (spelling). Your TE probably can't block or catch, and has 75 acc :p My TE has 98 on Spin move. I'm gonna rename him SPINNAS.

Depending on how Training results turn out (I'd like to see the results, but odds are, you'll skip right through them), I'll probably be rocking the 2 QB system.

I'm going to turn my team into the REAL Linebacker U.

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
Yes, positions that you haven't filled in, will get Walk On's. Most of the time, they're crap, but with Kickers, it's almost as good as a scholarshipped kicker. You guys who went after 5 star kickers, wasted your time :p

What's your walk-on's kick power and kick accuracy?

Lonestar

I don't have a walk on, but they normally will get above 80 on both. I've had walk on kickers come on rated overall, 73-75 as freshman, which isn't bad.

I'm loving my team right now. Virtually all my impact players are back again!

If schedules are malleable, I'd like to go toe to toe with all the powerhouses. That's right, I'm talking to you Florida, Ohio State, USC, West Vriginia, Georgia, Oregon and Michicant!!

The motto at LSU this year is..... "Leave no doubt....and a raft or two!!" :D

Top Bottom