• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
WTF it still says its the preseason for me.

delete your online dynasty file and go back into online dynasty. it will force it to download the new file

wtf i tried to get you on my schedule in every possible way and you wouldn't show up as a possible opponent! even if we both had the same "open" week. what can i do! meet me in the national title game!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
hold on, Big 10 doesn't do round robin? But doesn't have a championship game? Man, I thought they sucked ass before...but now, HOLY SHIT.

FMT, I can play you anytime today. Just let me know a good time for you. (The time that's good for you better not be during the Heroes season premiere).

Lonestar

I know it's alot to ask, but I haven't updated my system, and I don't know who I'm playing this year. Can anyone remember any matchups? Starting off with a human player or CPU? How many Human matchups we got this year?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FYI - I am not scheduled to get power until Thursday at the earliest, so hopefully I won't hold this season up long.

lonestar you open the season against oregon (DM). i tried to schedule your game against clemson early, but the earliest i could get it in was the last week of the season. sorry dude. i don't know why, but even if 2 teams both have "open" weeks in the same week i can't always schedule them in that week. not sure whats up with that.

anyhow, az i can play today maybe in a couple hours. i have to leave in about 30 mins but i should be back shortly. ill post when im home

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't know why, but even if 2 teams both have "open" weeks in the same week i can't always schedule them in that week. not sure whats up with that.

They might already have 12 games scheduled so it won't allow you to add a 13th game. Try to remove another game for both teams and then try it. Next season, of course. It's a little too late for it this season.

Lonestar

It's because I beat you twice last year.

commish.jpg

I'm the Real Commish

Lonestar

DMczaf said:
Time to start my "Avoid the shitty Holiday Bowl" season!!

Where are you lonestar!

Still at work, might be home in 1 hour or so. Maybe. Gotta eat sometime!

PS: Guess I should have prepared for defending the HB to the Flat! play, since that's what I'm going to see all day, right?

Oh man my offense is definitely a shadow of what it used to be. My wide receivers are terrible and my starting RB runs like he's running through mud.

Good game, FMT. I'll get my revenge next year!

gg az. your defense is tough! doesn't seem like you have too much to work with on the O-line cause i was getting pretty decent pressure all game. i am still shocked that NONE of your players could catch my d-lineman on that fumble return. it was the slowest return i have ever seen.

also, on that interception i threw, i dont know why it was so off. my guy was about to make his cut and i threw in rhythm. guess it was just a "bad" throw, which i do like to see even when it results in an interception. not every throw should be perfect.

Yeah my o-line is all in the low 80s. And I have no idea how no one caught that lineman. I swear that return took 5 minutes. I kept hitting circle and up and I saw nothing. They probably all gave up. Bitches.

Lonestar

Do you still have Clarke, or are you now QB'ing with a underclassmen FMT?

Underclassmen 4 the win!

no clarke left as a senior :(

pat devlin is my QB. he's actually pretty good! made some good throws, the 1 pick i felt that i made a good throw but just missed it so nothing that i can do. he definitely doesn't have the arm or the legs of clarke but he's fine.

royster is a beast now! he's fast and never goes down on the first hit. i was close to breaking a few runs and hopefully will in my next game... against DM!

Lonestar

I'm looking forward to what my success will be. I'm glad the training went well for Star Jackson (yes, that's his actual name). He's already fast (85-86) and had a decent strength arm (87), but needed his accuracy to go up from 82. It went to 86, and could become a viable all the time QB. McElroy has a higher overall, and average speed, but 90 power and 87 or 88 acc.

The QB speed would just add another dimension to the whole deal. I'll probably end up diluting the player stats, so I assume Mitch Mustain will just run away with it all, since I'll end up with 2 QB's with 2000's passing and 20 TD passes :p

one thing i will say is that my o-line is rated horribly and i can see it on the field. i was pressured a lot all game. i had some decent blocking in the run game but holy crap my line was abused in the passing game. i was only sacked once but i got hit more than that and i was under pressure... queen/dave bowie style!

Lonestar

I feel comfortable about the inside of my line, 98, 88, 92. Tackles are 85 and 82/83 (Freshman and RS Freshman) though.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
one thing i will say is that my o-line is rated horribly and i can see it on the field. i was pressured a lot all game. i had some decent blocking in the run game but holy crap my line was abused in the passing game. i was only sacked once but i got hit more than that and i was under pressure... queen/dave bowie style!

Well that's because I started blitzing a lot. When I gave you time you always picked my secondary apart.

DMczaf

Fuck NCAA, I quit.

I'm sick of these fucking return TDs against me, even when I try to punt the fucking ball out of bounds it goes straight down the field for an easy fucking punt return TD. I've allowed probably 15 of them in all of my user vs user games.

I know I have the worst team between all of us, but it's like my punt and kick teams are fucking 5 year olds. They run like they're underwater!

Lonestar

dammit dm do not Tell of you dropped of at the end of the game. typing from phone i am behind 28 To 30 get the onside and hit a long pass in field goal range one fourty left this is bull i had two kick return and one punt return for touchdowns do not take that away from me

LiveWire

DMczaf said:
I know I have the worst team between all of us

Didn't your RB win the Heisman last year? I'm the lowest ranked team last year and this year.

As for returns, don't try to hitstick guys too much.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
Fuck NCAA, I quit.

I'm sick of these fucking return TDs against me, even when I try to punt the fucking ball out of bounds it goes straight down the field for an easy fucking punt return TD. I've allowed probably 15 of them in all of my user vs user games.

I know I have the worst team between all of us, but it's like my punt and kick teams are fucking 5 year olds. They run like they're underwater!

baby-crying.jpg

Lonestar

so fucking fortunate that it lets me continue against CPU and count on the stats. Unbelievable DM...

And then get to looking, Why do DCX and myself have 6 human opponents, when some only have 3 (I'm looking at my SEC brethren Malley and Shawn). And having DM leave, DCX now just has 5. Most everyone else has 4. STACKING THE DECK, huh, knowing that even scheduling tougher CPU teams for the others isn't like facing live talent.

Let me go back and upload my 5 plays. I don't think my return TD's were any glitches, I now have 2 speed people back there. I had 0 return TD's last year.

lone as i said, i tried to make human opponents where i could. if a player doesn't have a human opponent, its because the game wouldn't let me schedule one (believe me, i spent like an hour doing the schedule).

that is why i said i changed all "easy" CPU games to at least ranked opponents (in the absence of being able to schedule a human opponent)

ill wait to see what DM says. i find it hard to believe he would quit because of a punt return TD. i have never had a punt returned on me for a TD even before the patch thanks to a combination of angling the punt (down, then left-up on the stick) and aiming it high to give my coverage more time.

Top Bottom