• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

advanced!

lots of people with bye weeks this week. sorry guys, just turned out that way :/

should be a short week though! i've already gotten 2 commits, including my first EVER commit who agreed right after i offered him the scholarship! 4 star CB too!

also, for those that care, the #1 and #2 rated high school qb's have penn state as #1 school, and you better bet your sweet ballsack that i'm getting both of them. suck it down losers!

i am also going to be making some slider adjustments. please keep an eye on how the game plays and how you guys like it and i will change as needed.

also, is anyone else interested in playing 7 min quarters? or is that too much?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i am also going to be making some slider adjustments. please keep an eye on how the game plays and how you guys like it and i will change as needed.

i wouldnt mind 7 minute quarters.

can you play tonight livewire?

again, only 3 games this week so not everyone can test out the sliders. but please give me some feedback. i aimed to make the game more competitive against CPU teams as well. its not fair that every non-human opponent is almost a bye week. i know some of us have had "tough" games against the CPU, but that lasts maybe into the 3rd quarter and then they get smoked.

if you're playing a top 10 team they should be a challenge, human opponent or not. but lets see what happens!

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced!

lots of people with bye weeks this week. sorry guys, just turned out that way :/

should be a short week though! i've already gotten 2 commits, including my first EVER commit who agreed right after i offered him the scholarship! 4 star CB too!

also, for those that care, the #1 and #2 rated high school qb's have penn state as #1 school, and you better bet your sweet ballsack that i'm getting both of them. suck it down losers!

Pfft, I already have my superstar freshman qb...I don't need another!

CB3

Can you not mass sub against human players? under settings there is only depth chart with the auto re-order that puts the highest rated players in at each position.

i tried running the ball out livewire. i dunno why you quit.

Note to FMT: i supersim'd when the computer came in because i figured it would put in the backups by its self and run out the game. the score was 33-3 when that happened. the computer did put in my back ups but.... it seems they wanted to play more...

CPU running up the score with my second team is not my fault!

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Nah 6 minutes is just fine. Sometimes that feels like its too long in the scenario where I get up big early and have to find creative ways to kill the clock

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Can you not mass sub against human players? under settings there is only depth chart with the auto re-order that puts the highest rated players in at each position.

i tried running the ball out livewire. i dunno why you quit.

Note to FMT: i supersim'd when the computer came in because i figured it would put in the backups by its self and run out the game. the score was 33-3 when that happened. the computer did put in my back ups but.... it seems they wanted to play more...

CPU running up the score with my second team is not my fault!

Hey CB, sorry about that. Didn't quit--my power went out. :/ Probably for the best anyway, I was getting destroyed. What was the final score?

CB3

LiveWire said:
Hey CB, sorry about that. Didn't quit--my power went out. :/ Probably for the best anyway, I was getting destroyed. What was the final score?

like 66-3 but i super sim'd right after you left because i didnt want to play the computer. it seems my backups went a little wild. it was unexpected

Lonestar said:
Yeah FMT, you're going to need to sim Shawn's game, for stat padding.

Oh please...quit cryin! :lol

Didn't see you driving the "sim stats" bus when it was other people throwing 20 times to their HBs or scoring 100+ points....

guys im not going to sim the game in this instance but stop that shit.

the next person who runs the score up with their starters is having the game thrown out and i will sim it with your backups in.

sorry to be a dick but i made it very clear what the rules would be. stats are one of the most important parts of the league and you guys are making a mockery of it. if you do that in a highly contested game hey i can't say anything about that. but there is no need to beat up on the CPU in that manner.

again, fair warning to all: from this point forward, if you run the score up with your starters in the game (especially against the CPU) the result will be thrown out and the game simmed with your backups as starters.

also, ADVANCING NOW! lets roll DM!

dang, lost to DM :( gg friend, see you in the gaylord hotel bowl! here is what happened:

* moved the ball pretty well but a few bad picks that were my fault. just needed a bit more loft on the throws!

* dm also moved the ball and had 1 int i think

* but should have had 2! what pissed me off is his LB's have hands of glue, but i could have sealed the game late with an easy pick but my guy drops it. luck of the draw :(

* another game, another KR TD against DM! i almost broke another. i imagine if i did he would have offed himself!

* i fucking hate the wildcat formation!

* i destroyed one of DM's WHITE WR's and he still held onto the ball! come on guy!

overall it was a good game and i just had too many mistakes in scoring position to deserve to win.

OH, also DM i paused it late because i couldn't pick plays on defense! i dont know WTF was going on, but i could not move the cursor for my final few plays on D. then on the kickoff i couldn't move it and thats why i paused. ive never seen this before but it appeared to go away after i paused. sucks cause that last defensive play when i was up 24-23 on 3rd down i didn't pick it! but i still got the stop, so thank you for that CPU!

DMczaf

I tried to do everything I could to hold on to that win, and I still almost gave it up!

Not this time NCAA 09, not this time! 1-2!! Ritz Crackers Bowl here I come!

* i fucking hate the wildcat formation!

:lol

Crenshaw had his way with you!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Cool, let me know when you want to play. Should be good for the rest of the day, minus some lunch eating or something.

Dammit. Was that week like a day? I go out of town for 2 days and I come back and I miss a week of recruiting. Oh well. It's not gonna stop me from having a top 5 class again.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
OH, also DM i paused it late because i couldn't pick plays on defense! i dont know WTF was going on, but i could not move the cursor for my final few plays on D. then on the kickoff i couldn't move it and thats why i paused. ive never seen this before but it appeared to go away after i paused. sucks cause that last defensive play when i was up 24-23 on 3rd down i didn't pick it! but i still got the stop, so thank you for that CPU!

I had this happen in my game against livewire. Had around 5 straight plays I couldn't call a d and then it worked again.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:
Cool, let me know when you want to play. Should be good for the rest of the day, minus some lunch eating or something.

Sorry, I should have checked this thread again yesterday, but I was out of the house most of the day.

I can play tonight during or after the Monday Night game. I have no interest in it at all.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sounds good. Was to play the 360 league game today too, but XBox live is down all day. Even less for me to do tonight.

Mrbob

Starting my game AT FLORIDA right now.

Florida's team stats:

99 OFF
99 DEF
99 OVR

FMT you bitch! I'm gonna get ROBO CPU'D.

Mrbob

This team is spamming me with half back screen passes with their fast as fuck running back. My D is getting destroyed but at least I just picked off Teebow for a 70 yard return to tie it at 14!

CB3

so are we ready to advance after Bob "my cubs are getting swept", and lonestar/dskillz are done?

Top Bottom