• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Mrbob

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I lose 31-21.

You better not pull this shit with me again fmt...game was pure bullshit. Robo players all around.

I even had a chance too. Florida clanked a fg with 2:30 left..still 28-21 with me getting the ball. I hit my WR wide open deep and he fucking dropped it!

Next play I threw an INT and it was game over. Ridiculous this D.

i suppose it will be ready to advance! im not 100% sure though

pull what wtf. i told everyone no more easy CPU games. YOU did this to yourself and everyone else. your little 14 TD stunt against fucking FCU or whatever caused me to adjuster human vs. cpu games. NO ONE has easy out of conference CPU games, so stop your crying!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I lose 31-21.

You better not pull this shit with me again fmt...game was pure bullshit. Robo players all around.

I even had a chance too. Florida clanked a fg with 2:30 left..still 28-21 with me getting the ball. I hit my WR wide open deep and he fucking dropped it!

Next play I threw an INT and it was game over. Ridiculous this D.

2uy0ymg.gif

Another possible BCS contender bites the dust. not that it would have mattered since i planned on taking you out myself in the last game of the season had you gone undefeated up to that point.

your little 14 TD stunt against fucking FCU or whatever caused me to adjuster human vs. cpu games.

:lol :lol :lol

Mrbob

Hahaha don't play coy fmt!

How many other players did you have going to a 99 99 99 top 10 CPU ROBO HOUSE? I'm checking Florida's schedule now...looks like Malley is going to get screwed too!

What a house of horrors...but you know what, fuck those assholes. I'm still pissed I lost to them. I want a rematch next year against those jerkies...but I want it at Wisc! At least I won't have all my plays scrambled and every player with a ? over their head. So crazy.

Oh and CB my mission is to destroy your national title hopes now! I don't care if I lose the rest of my games now as long as I finish the year beating you!

Hahaha don't play coy fmt!

How many other players did you have going to a 99 99 99 top 10 CPU ROBO HOUSE? I'm checking Florida's schedule now...looks like Malley is going to get screwed too!

i dont see the ratings of the teams i schedule. florida was rated like #12 in the preseason or something.

people complained about the CPU being cakewalks so i adjusted the difficulty and made sure that everyone was playing GOOD CPU teams. mission accomplished i say!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I better not get a Bullshit Robo CPU team, as I'm playing more Human games than any of us. :p

Finished the game between me and Dskillz. We had 9 INT's between the 2 of us.

how many human games are you playing? cause i'm playing 5 as are a lot of other people. for whatever reason i guess in my conference i dont play everyone (i dont play bob) or else i would play 6. if you are playing more than everyone its probably because of your conference

Mrbob

Yeah its great when they spam the HB screen pass against the defense about 15 times in the game with their spread offense. So fun.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lonestar said:
I better not get a Bullshit Robo CPU team, as I'm playing more Human games than any of us. :p

Finished the game between me and Dskillz. We had 9 INT's between the 2 of us.

That was pretty bad. My QB has to be standing perfectly still to complete a pass. I found that out the hard way. It was a fun game, I know somewhat the strengths and weaknesses of my team now.

Lonestar

I'm playing 6. Yeah, Conference (though I shouldn't have Georgia on the Schedule, if based on real life) I could end up with Georgia as a permanent opponent. Don't the other conferences play all the human players in the conference?

I should not have thrown that HB screen, D. You have 2 guys on there, that should tell me...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Julio still without a TD, but I'm getting good catches. I might need to put him to the slot, as it's my favorite position to throw to.

Lonestar

I know, FMT, that's why I'm wondering if I'm stuck playing Georgia and Kentucky forever from the East. Real life, for Alabama, is Tennessee is Permanent, the rest rotate on 2 year schedules. Our first year (real life year now) I play Georgia/kentucky. The year we're on now (next year real life) it's Kentucky/South Carolina (maybe), then the next, it's South Carolina/Florida, then Florida/Vandy, Vandy/Georgia, back to Georgia/Kentucky.

LSU has their own setup, as well as everyone else in the SEC.

But, if it happens to be permanent in the game, that's ok, keeps the SEC crew playing each other...just don't overload us with the rest of you guys ;P

2 games left before i advance:

LSU Vs. CPU
Georgia Vs. CPU

i'll advance tomorrow after i get home (ill be out late.... probably be home about 10 pm pst). the league advance at that time.... so finish your games and recruiting!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
2 games left before i advance:

LSU Vs. CPU
Georgia Vs. CPU

i'll advance tomorrow after i get home (ill be out late.... probably be home about 10 pm pst). the league advance at that time.... so finish your games and recruiting!

It'll be done tonight! :)

DCX

DCX
It's interesting that i also play you Shawn when the league is advanced but i can't play both games tonight. Madden tonight and tomorrow we can play NCAA.

DCX

Game completed!

Two things....

One, my PS3 froze hence the restart of the game.

Two, I subbed in my 2nd string in the 3rd when I was up 35..cant be responsible for the CPU running up the score.

LiveWire

Does anyone have any solutions for these fucking PS3 shit controllers? I charge them constantly, and when I try to use them wirelessly, about 5 minutes into the game I get "wireless controller disconnected" and it shuts down. Then it won't reinitialize itself even if I connect it to the PS3.

LiveWire said:
Does anyone have any solutions for these fucking PS3 shit controllers? I charge them constantly, and when I try to use them wirelessly, about 5 minutes into the game I get "wireless controller disconnected" and it shuts down. Then it won't reinitialize itself even if I connect it to the PS3.

Sounds like you have a faulty controller. Never experienced that before...

Man, the computer is tough as nails now.

I was down 24-10 to BC in the 4th quarter. Scored a touchdown with 3 minutes left. Stopped them on a 3 and out. Score a touchdown off the punt return. 24-24 with a 1:30 left. They drive all the way to the 20 and then throw a pick with about 45 seconds left. I can't do anything with the time I have left so we go to OT. I go on D first and they kick a field goal. My second play from scrimmage is a TD pass to my RB. Jesus Christ it was intense, but seriously, these QBs are damn near unstoppable now.

give me some feedback fellas. is it TOO difficult? do you like the challenge? what do you want me to adjust in the difficulty? i don't want the CPU to be a cakewalk but i also don't want you having to go to overtime against a nobody university to squeak by every week.

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
give me some feedback fellas. is it TOO difficult? do you like the challenge? what do you want me to adjust in the difficulty? i don't want the CPU to be a cakewalk but i also don't want you having to go to overtime against a nobody university to squeak by every week.

I haven't had a CPU opponent yet, so I can't really tell.

But I did sign a 4-star QB!!!!!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I feel like I'm the only one getting punished for others running up the score on shitty CPU teams. I'm already behind the eight ball with the lowest ranked team of all the dynasty users, and it seems like EA programs in "events" in which it is literally impossible to do anything other than watch the CPU achieve whatever goal is appropriate for the moment. I had held Miami in my red zone to a field goal, and on 4th and 8 they go for it and this "Hand of God" simultaneously smushes every defensive player to the ground, while the RB moves ridiculously fast to the endzone. I had to throw out all the stops to beat Duke, even when I was up by 21 in the 4th they turned on the "magic" to put up 14 more.

Mrbob

Knock down the difficulty somewhat....

Anyway, while that 154-0 score was semi unrealistic, it really wasn't that far off. In college shitty teams get beat 70-0 by AAA teams.

bob i have no problems with 70-0. i don't know college football history, but has there ever been a margin of victory anywhere near 154-0? i've never seen or heard of 100 points being scored in a college football game.

you know that was bush league!

i will tinker with the difficulty and see what we can do. the problem is if i take it off heisman, the CPU becomes a joke. if heisman is on, the CPU obtains Robo-QB. maybe i can tone down their QB's!

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
bob i have no problems with 70-0. i don't know college football history, but has there ever been a margin of victory anywhere near 154-0? i've never seen or heard of 100 points being scored in a college football game.

Atleast it wasn't this bad -

Highest Scoring Game of All-Time/Most Lopsided Victory of All-Time: Georgia Tech 222, Cumberland 0, Oct. 7, 1916. The game was played well before the NCAA officially began keeping records, but someone in Atlanta obviously was that day. And Tech coach John Heisman, showed little mercy on the Bulldogs as the Yellow Jackets scored 18 TDs. Six teams scored 18 or fewer touchdowns in 2006.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/stories/060607aag.html

Oh, and are we advancing soon? I have to get a W on my record!

Mrbob

Yeah I was a good boy and got two madden games in last night...couldn't get to ncaa so don't punish me for playing my madden games! :lol I'll be able to get my recruiting in later tonight after the cubs game!

CB3

Mrbob said:
Yeah I was a good boy and got two madden games in last night...couldn't get to ncaa so don't punish me for playing my madden games! :lol I'll be able to get my recruiting in later tonight after the cubs game!

i told you not to watch bob. its only gonna lead to bad things

advanced.

and holy shit you guys weren't kidding about the CPU difficulty. indiana gave me a fight to the finish. you may look at the 24-6 score and scoff but it was 7-6 headed into the 4th, and they had a 3-0 lead at the half. CPU is no joke at this point. i have to admit it was pretty fun. a lot more fun than my last years CPU games where it was just where i could see who could get the most yards on my team.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced.

and holy shit you guys weren't kidding about the CPU difficulty. indiana gave me a fight to the finish. you may look at the 24-6 score and scoff but it was 7-6 headed into the 4th, and they had a 3-0 lead at the half. CPU is no joke at this point. i have to admit it was pretty fun. a lot more fun than my last years CPU games where it was just where i could see who could get the most yards on my team.

WTF dude! I didn't get a chance to do any of my business!

The least you can do is AIM me when you're online about this!

CB3

:lol :lol :lol i like this new FMT

FooFMT-1.jpg

Thats exactly how he looks when he advances with no warning

Top Bottom