• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FMT with the Stealth Rape with no Complementary Reach Around :lol :lol :lol

I sayI Say Boo, Photobucket!~

wtf! i swear i checked everyones screen and there was a check mark on each one of them saying ready to advance!

sorry dudes :( i wouldn't have advanced if i had known.

in other news, how did the top 2 QB's become "uninterested" in me!? i spent the max time with the #1 guy every week, scheduled him for a visit, i was his #1 choice, and now he has soft committed to georgia!? how the fuck... same with #2 guy but he hasn't soft committed to anyone, im just his #2 now. i don't get it.

Mrbob

Unless there are changes, I'm done with this game.

I quit my game against michigan in the 3rd..don't care.

I kept on getting spammed with hb screen passes again which is such bullshit because they are near impossible to stop. And then when I actually get my hands on the little fast as fuck ultra back he sheds off my tackles like nothing.

Not only this my guys kept on bouncing off his players. The cpu had about 15 broken tackles in two quarter. Two balls bounce off my players hands and into the cpu players hands...one returned for a td. The other to the five.

Let me know when you are adjusting things FMT, otherwise I'm trading in this game for credit during the weekend.

Unless there are changes, I'm done with this game.

I quit my game against michigan in the 3rd..don't care.

I kept on getting spammed with hb screen passes again which is such bullshit because they are near impossible to stop. And then when I actually get my hands on the little fast as fuck ultra back he sheds off my tackles like nothing.

Not only this my guys kept on bouncing off his players. The cpu had about 15 broken tackles in two quarter. Two balls bounce off my players hands and into the cpu players hands...one returned for a td. The other to the five.

Let me know when you are adjusting things FMT, otherwise I'm trading in this game for credit during the weekend.

Talk to me softly
There's something in your eyes
Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry
I know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Somethin's changin' inside you baby
And don't you know

Don't you cry tonight
I still love you
Don't you cry tonight
Don't you cry tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight

Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye
Don't you take it so hard now
And please don't take it so bad
I'll still be thinking of you
And the times we had ... baby

Don't you cry tomight
Don't you cry tonight

And please remember that I never lied
And please remember
How I felt inside now honey
You gotta make it your own way
But you'll be alright now sugar
You'll feel better tomorrow
Come the morning light now baby

An don't you cry tonight
An don't you cry tonight
And don't you cry
Don't you ever cry
Don't you cry tonight
Baby maybe someday
Don't you cry
Don't you ever cry
Don't you cry
Tonight

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
Hahahaha.

Trade in time tommorrow it is. I'm not going to resort to cheese to counter cheese to beat the cpu.

OH shut up. Man up and play. I'm playing the fucking Cavaliers ferchrissakes.

Then again, you barely beat me. Maybe you should trade the game in, you might not be that good at it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
wtf ... the week from before advanced?? shit.. that sucks... let me play my game now then... . another bye?? who am i .. usc?

Well since you're changing it back, I might as well wait until after the change before I play this week's game. That's right, suckers! I'm taking the easy way out!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Great, we're going back to 80-0 CPU games!

Nice job bob!

:lol

Why does he care now,he says he's getting rid of the game.

I miss drama and this is the only league having it right now :(

Matrix

DMczaf said:
We have a spot free, JOIN!

:lol

BUY A 360,BUY 2K,BUY LIVE,BUY NCAA,BUY THE WORLD.

I'm not made of money :(

Matrix

DMczaf said:
I've seen you in the Purchases threads, you are Steve Jobs' secret son!

I wish :(

I say Bob should send me his copy and I'll play using that.

200-300 yard rushing games for Trindon Holliday confirmed!

BTW, this is my last year in the NCAA league this year. The NBA leagues will be starting right about when this one will be over!

Mrbob

Pfffffffffffft, I'm not sending mr money bags anything! Maybe you shouldn't waste your money on worthless shit like WiiFit! :D

And I am staying in as long as FMT does the right thing which it looks like he is!

Matrix

Wiishit was sold and I made a $20 profit!

Now I need to sell my wii system for a 360!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wtf? you guys are a bunch of babies. OH NO THE COMPUTER IS TOO HARD I QUIT.

really? its like holding FMT hostage cause you dont get what you want. i might as well smash stanford next week 155-0 and if people complain, ill just say i quit. it cures everything!

this really sets a bad precedent for things.

i KIND of saw signs of robo qb (and dm posted that ridiculous vid), but i also picked them off 5 times so i dont know.

we'll see how this "new" difficulty sits with people.

Mrbob

Robo QB is annoying but.....in the past two CPU games I got spammed over 20 times with a HB screen pass. That shit is pretty much illegal in our games due to how easy it is to get a first down. I'm not playing cpu NCAA games like this (I haven't replayed michigan yet).

DCX said:
Shawn?

DCX

C'mon dude, how long we been going at it?!? You know the best way to reach me is AIM! Will be back in two hours if you wanna play then!

EDIT - Pulled some strings and I'll be staying home to "wash clothes" instead of making the errand run with my wife. Ready when you are...

DCX

DCX
The game between Shawn and i should be completed tonight. We are working on a time table, thx for the patience guys.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will advance tomorrow night at 5:15 pm pst.... whether the game is complete or not! but hopefully it doesn't come to that... HOPEFULLY!

im sure they will start the game soon so you can advance tonight. im not trying to play the damn (now super duper easy [thanks bob!]) computer tomorrow when i have nba2k9 on my hands

Top Bottom