• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
GG Shawn...got to giddy at times, made stupid throws, shitty reads...all well, the streak continues.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lee Barrett, the #5 ranked HB has soft committed to USC. im loaded at HB just like real life!

Sorry DM. Not yours!

i could have swore i posted an advancement message!

sorry dudes! league advanced. livewire when can you rumble? i have to leave but ill probably be back tonight. let me know!

CB3

Azwethinkweiz said:
What's up with that #1 ranked HB, man?

they both saw that Lee Barrett Committed so their interest went down. ill get #1 and #2 back to love me

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i could have swore i posted an advancement message!

sorry dudes! league advanced. livewire when can you rumble? i have to leave but ill probably be back tonight. let me know!

I'm free anytime tonight. Lemme know.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
amateurs at recruiting ;P No visit's wasted, if you feel like you can get the recruit to commit before someone else's visit :p It's only Early if you don't get the recruit :p

Malley, How about tomorrow instead, I feel ZZZ's coming on already, and I still want to see The Shield tonight...

yes 11 pm est, ill be there!

sorry we cant play now, gf is cooking dinner and ill get bitched at. i told her it better be done in 25 mins so i can play! i told her like a man does!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes 11 pm est, ill be there!

sorry we cant play now, gf is cooking dinner and ill get bitched at. i told her it better be done in 25 mins so i can play! i told her like a man does!

T-minus 25 minutes until I put on a wifebeater and slap PSU around!

LiveWire

FMT, my controllers aren't responding. I don't know what it is but they randomly just disconnect. To avoid it I've been playing with them connected via USB, but now it happened while connected with a cable! Fucking shitty PS3. I can't do anything, so we'll have to start over. :(

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol wtf, even if you turn the controller off and on again!?

It won't re-sync. I've been looking for answers online but no one seems to know what causes it.

Do you wanna restart now or try again later?

OK let's go.

tough breaks there live. seems like you were always pretty close to that big play but it didn't happen. 2 good user picks though... although i dont know if the first one was a user pick. dude was open i just overthrew him!

also you missed some open holes in the run game. seems like you want to bounce it outside too quickly!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
tough breaks there live. seems like you were always pretty close to that big play but it didn't happen. 2 good user picks though... although i dont know if the first one was a user pick. dude was open i just overthrew him!

also you missed some open holes in the run game. seems like you want to bounce it outside too quickly!

In addition to my wireless controllers losing sync, now my R2 trigger is busted on one of them. So I had sporadic use of sprint, and sometimes I would get stuck in the coach cam view.

I didn't miss any holes, trust me. My backs are too slow. If I try to hit a hole, a 5-star school's LB or DE will destroy my RB. There's really not much I can do at this point except try to out-scheme you guys. If we played with equal teams I would destroy you. Hopefully that will be the case next season as I have some top prospects lined up.

Lonestar

I'll be home around 5:30-6 CST at the earliest, but I don't have anything else planned tonight besides eating and sleeping, I'll be good to go. Wednesdays are boring...

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
Sure...Mr 'I have the Pats but I can't make the playoffs!' Livewire! ;)

facepalm.jpg

Mrbob

Oh btw consider this my retirement announcement...have the game up on EBAY right now. Don't have time for three leagues (Madden, NBA, NCAA). Need to cut it to two so unfortuantely this one gets cut. If I'm focusing on one football game it is going to be Madden.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Oh btw consider this my retirement announcement...have the game up on EBAY right now. Don't have time for three leagues (Madden, NBA, NCAA). Need to cut it to two so unfortuantely this one gets cut. If I'm focusing on one football game it is going to be Madden.
Can we get our game in before the game is sold? :p

DCX

bob you damn flaker! shawn is going to finish out the season and he has a full plate too! we switched the difficulty back because you whined and cried enough to make it happen, now you're quitting?

i'm glad the cubs lost!

Mrbob

Hahah, of course you do you damn LA Dodger bandwagoner! :D

Anyway, as of last week I had no idea I would get into NBA2K9. This has changed things for me...I can't roll with 3 leagues. Especially with all the great games hitting in October and November which aren't sports related. Besides, I'm looking forward to the new challenge of trying to win in a game I haven't played in years. Also, it is easy to sub my team out with the CPU so it isn't that big of a deal...!

DCX the game is shipped out so sorry man. :/

LiveWire

Mrbob said:
Sure...Mr 'I have the Pats but I can't make the playoffs!' Livewire! ;)

Actually, I DID make the playoffs, and thirdly, they were gimped, unlike this years' teleporting Randy Moss and monster New England D!

CB3

Mrbob said:
Besides, I'm looking forward to the new challenge of trying to win in a game I haven't played in years.

that will be pretty hard considering you cant win in a game you HAVE played for years...

Mrbob

Oh snap!

I might have sold my soul for the one Madden championship, but I've never had a losing season in league play! And I don't plan on starting this year! I just got smoked by the damn cards (Not as badly as you did though! I was actually tied at 17 going into the 4th and had a horrific quarter of horrors!) so I have to step it up a notch and concentrate more on Johnny!

DCX

DCX
I'll get my game in tonight. Umm...Bob is still in control? I want to play my game, FMT, get on that!!

DCX

DCX im going to take care of it right now by removing MrPetrino from the league. please refer to him as such in this thread and others from now on. thanks fellas!

Lonestar

Sure Malley.

Man, Bob leaves, opening up a CPU game for some....NOT ME :/ I still have 4 more of you guys to take down :p

wisconsin is a CPU team now, and heisman sliders have been restored.

if anyone knows people, we have 2 spots open in the league (3 after shawn leaves at seasons end). maybe ill post in the regular gaming section to solicit members!

Top Bottom