• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

My game against UGA better be at home. The last time I played malley it was in Georgia. Other than that it looks fine. I have no problem beating the Charlie Weis' and knocking them out of BCS contention.

well we will see. 9 in the box didn't matter against that fuck. and if they called a screen pass to him? get ready to pick FG block cause you're lining up for an XP the next play.

also, i did my best to have a fair # of home and away games.

again i must stress, if you've played someone in the past and feel you now deserve a home game against them you have to say something. i only remember my own schedule and who i have played home/away, so dont be pissed if you dont bring it up and are playing team X for a 3rd straight year on the road.

p.s. i have no control over who is home/away in conference games. sorry :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
league pre-season starting now as i have seen no further complaints!

dm, you around?

Im here, chummmmmmmmmmp!

Edit: Risking your season in the first week?! I have nothing to lose after last season, you have everything to lose!

sorry dm, i'll be back in about an hour if you can play then!

p.s. i already got a hard commit from the #1 qb recruit and #1 guard recruit. i think i know why i haven't been scoring as many 5 star recruits early.... i was using quick call feature! you need to call them straight up and talk, then offer scholarship.

Hey Lonestar, sorry man. I can't play right now. I'm seeing bond in an hour and there's no way I'll be able to play and still make it to the theater in time. You gonna be around tomorrow?

the curse is dead. dm.... defeated! although if his DB's or LB's had hands he probably would have won in a blowout!

but my guys dropped some ints too, just his guys dropped a bunch. they did catch 1 for a TD!

you're next CK

edit - CB rather.... wellington isn't in this league :/

Lonestar said:
... Can you respond in psn message? I might be in for tomorrow but not sure on available time

I actually started to do the psn messenger, but holy shit it takes forever to type something out. I figured you'd just see it on here. But yeah, I'll be around all day tomorrow. Just give me a time.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
I actually started to do the psn messenger, but holy shit it takes forever to type something out. I figured you'd just see it on here. But yeah, I'll be around all day tomorrow. Just give me a time.

I had to type that on my phone :p

I'll be at the Grandmothers for lunch tomorrow afternoon, and I have a few things to do at night, so 4-7 CST?

Lonestar said:
I had to type that on my phone :p

I'll be at the Grandmothers for lunch tomorrow afternoon, and I have a few things to do at night, so 4-7 CST?

Alright, Bond was sold out so we instead went out and got drunk and watched Oklahoma play the practice squad. We rescheduled the movie for tomorrow evening around the same time, so I'd say anytime before 6pm EST would be optimal for me.

One other thing. This game is completely fucked when it comes to assigning impact players. My impact players for this year? Third string true freshman WR and true freshman kicker.

How the fuck does a kicker get impact player? Goddamn you EA.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
matrix when can you play?

PS my Freshman FS started out rated 93 already :lol

After the Texans game,if you want?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB,I'm free to play in 5 mins? that cool,or do you still want to watch the Eagles LOSE.

PS....

Kolb was great at Houston :p

Matrix

Matrix

gg cb.

Jesus my QB is slow as shit.

Matrix

CB3 said:
your freaking HB is Joe McKnight JR. little bastard

haha he was awesome for me last season too.I'll have to use Rainey a ton,now that my QB is just average.

Of course I give up a kick return td,once a game and always bites me in the ass.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
gg, I feel alot better about my team than last season, but my starting QB is out for the year after not even 2 quarters of play. A f'n fumble at the goal line really hurt UCLA's chances at an upset to start the season.

DCX

DCX
big play, i wanted you to run so i ran a super zone to flush you to hope you ran with him to force a fumble or a bad pass..i got the fumble. I got lucky, my offense was sloppy and my D was Swiss cheese..man..

DCX

Top Bottom