• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
EYES.jpg

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
robbed. ROBBED. lost on a last second field goal.

my "star" wr had 3 drops. 2 would have been td's. the rest of my team had another 3 drops combined. Noodle arm Mustain came threw to underthrow sure fire TD's.

fuck
EPIC fail! At least i lost the national championship to a tough human player, but you...tisk, tisk...that was your only chance as Ohio State is coming back RELOADED!!

matrix_reloaded_17.jpg

DCX

advanced! now we have 5 "weeks" of recruiting. i will be advancing everyday, so get your recruiting in! next advancement will be tomorrow morning!

p.s. Royster left for the draft and 2 of my guys left as transfers! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced! now we have 5 "weeks" of recruiting. i will be advancing everyday, so get your recruiting in! next advancement will be tomorrow morning!

p.s. Royster left for the draft and 2 of my guys left as transfers! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lulz!

DCX

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Is there any way you can just have one recruiting day be the weekend? I'm out of town this weekend so I'll only be able to do my recruiting tonight and sunday. Or maybe this will be your master plan to catch up to me in recruiting.

DMczaf

CB3 said:
robbed. ROBBED. lost on a last second field goal.

my "star" wr had 3 drops. 2 would have been td's. the rest of my team had another 3 drops combined. Noodle arm Mustain came threw to underthrow sure fire TD's.

fuck

You should have "crashed" like me!

Er, I mean...I did crash!!

Pac-10 is now a joke thanks to YOU! ALL YOUR FAULT!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
it was like the usc texas bcs game years back. cept their vince young was their RB. i couldnt stop him the last few drives

i noticed the following delicious nuggets:

* mcknight for usc GONE FOR THE PROS!
* dm's RB GONE FOR THE PROS!

suck it down losers! its my time for a national title next year!

also, week 2 of recruiting starts tomorrow, so DM, malley (i think that was it that was left), get your stuff in!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i noticed the following delicious nuggets:

* mcknight for usc GONE FOR THE PROS!
* dm's RB GONE FOR THE PROS!

suck it down losers! its my time for a national title next year!

also, week 2 of recruiting starts tomorrow, so DM, malley (i think that was it that was left), get your stuff in!

Too bad for you, I got a 5 star RB this time! Get ready for more dump offs!

sorry malley :(

also guys understand that in regards to recruiting if you dont do it the CPU does it for your team, so its not that you are completely losing out on ANY recruits :/

but i know you'd rather do the recruits YOU want!

well, MAYBE it will advance now. i'm trying to DL the dynasty file but its going painfully slow. not sure if this is an issue with my internet connection or the servers. ill post if im able to advance

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, MAYBE it will advance now. i'm trying to DL the dynasty file but its going painfully slow. not sure if this is an issue with my internet connection or the servers. ill post if im able to advance

it was servers. when i tried to do my recruiting it didnt even let me download the files. i tried later on that night and it took probably 2 minutes to download the file

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Did my recruiting last night. I hope that this issue with the servers is fixed soon and doesn't last into the season.

I am getting what I need, 4-star recruits mainly on the defensive side of the ball where I NEEDED help.

Lonestar

Do you have a portable PS3, yours to use while you are ON THE GO, in your big city, big DREAMS-kind of life??? :D

CB3

Lonestar said:
Ya'll stiill playing that???

yeah. well i dunno about fmt. maybe he abandoned ship when he lost the division to a team that doesnt even have an owner...

miguel is the owner and i will play you soon enough!

p.s. i still can't advance ncaa. tries to dl the file and eventually stops at various points. ill try again later tonight.

it just downloads so incredibly slowly. it seriously takes 2 or 3 mins just to get to the 20%'s, then it craps out. sometimes it gets up to 50, 60, or 70. it did this last night and then magically i tried it late and it worked. i'll try deleting when i get back home

Lonestar

Last night, it skipped through downloading. So I had to back out, deleted the file, and it downloaded the entire file in 15 seconds.

CB3

The #1 FS Steve Holland has landed in Southern California.

The Pac-10 should get ready for years of terror :)

Gives me the most 5 Star recruits in the nation

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
maybe all those 5 star recruits will allow you to beat the CPU next time?

maybe...

but it guarantees a win over you. that we know for sure.

without insta-TD in your backfield you are done, and you know it.

p.s. if i see that everyone but malley, matrix, and the florida st. dude have completed their recruiting i will advance before tomorrow night. otherwise tomorrow night it is.... rain or shine!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
without insta-TD in your backfield you are done, and you know it.

p.s. if i see that everyone but malley, matrix, and the florida st. dude have completed their recruiting i will advance before tomorrow night. otherwise tomorrow night it is.... rain or shine!
you should advance before you go to sleep

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Completed my recruiting.

lol matrix is done but DCX and lonestar haven't even looked at the thread. relax fellas, it will advance tomorrow and then we're in the final recruiting week. season will likely begin on thursday.

advanced. will finish up recruiting tonight (advances at 7pm pst or so)

somehow i ended up with no 5 star recruits. no one was interested! oh well, i got a decent amount of 4 stars.

Top Bottom