• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

league advancing now. couple games didn't get played so i dont know what the results will be. lonestar i didn't even see you post after the week advanced! come on dudes!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
the excuse train is comin' DCX! (but only if you win!)

p.s. CB next time i see you on XBL im going to beat your ass in SSF2THD

lets roll right now bitch

unfortuantely for you i only count the first 7 matches. i win 4-3!

p.s. it might be fun to you know pick more than 1 character (and yes, ryu ken and akuma are all the same character for all intents and purposes)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ill pick a different character when you beat me on a consistant basis. why pull out all the stops when i only need one?

cause you got me out of my comfort zone with a boss character! dont worry, next time we meet i will be better prepared for your cheesiness.... i just need to train!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
league advancing now. couple games didn't get played so i dont know what the results will be. lonestar i didn't even see you post after the week advanced! come on dudes!

I know I lost, simming a ranked team vs a un-ranked team is usually pretty predictable. Plus you can look at the Corso/Herbstreit predictions on the League Headquarters page.

So I start the season in a 0-2 hole.

matrix let me know when you might want to try to play (obviously doesn't have to be today or whenever, just let me know). hope you feel better :(

p.s. sorry dskillz, i hate to sim stuff like that in which i have no control (i can't choose who wins the game)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not feeling great still,but I'm willing to play now if you can FMT.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K,if I pause for any reason,it's bathroom trip time!

going on

Matrix

errrr downloading system update,i'll be on as soon as it's done

yeah i have to DL that update too.

i dont get it.... why do PSN updates take so fucking long? i update XBL and it's done in 30 seconds tops and completes automatically. PSN updates usually take 5-10 mins from start to finish. give me the option to pay for the damn service and prevent this Sorny!

Matrix

Mines installing now,didnt take long for me to download it,maybe cause I don't use a wireless PS3

gg matrix, took me too long to figure out your 4 and 5 wide sets :(

that and i was fucked on that last TD! either i dont take control of the guy and you score, or i take a gamble on the animation!

Matrix

GG,I again got lucky with a deep pass to win the game.I would have taken control,I'd rather lose cause of myself then the cpu.

The 4 and 5 wide sets were the only thing I really could do to score on you,I had to bring the Mr.Bob playbook all game.

I soooo wanted that int in the endzone before half to be returned back for a td,I get bye almost your whole team and I get taken down by a 300 pound fatty.

lol i knew i shouldn't have thrown that pass before the half, but ill be damned if he didn't get it to the endzone! i just kept back peddling with my RB hoping for a moment where i could go after your guy, then i whiffed. thank god for my LG!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Advance fellas, I tried to hop on last night and had a 1 and a half hour install, shit was ridiculous... I dont want to hold it up any longer.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll advance when i get home assuming everyone is done! i dont know if CB/DCX ever played. post more people so i know whats going on!
yeah i lost by a touch i think

DCX

that is basically what the ND guy would do. if he spin moves you, its like some dragonball Z bullshit where you go flying away from him because it's so powerful. there isn't shit you can do about it either, your defense is powerless.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
that is basically what the ND guy would do. if he spin moves you, its like some dragonball Z bullshit where you go flying away from him because it's so powerful. there isn't shit you can do about it either, your defense is powerless.

I remember, I played ND last season. Miami actually has a mobile QB too, so they were doing option plays as well. I had no answer for anything they did and then my WRs decided to drop 7 passes. UCLA is going to have to get it together come conference time.

Matrix

Matrix

Fuck,I just won my game against the cpu,but I lost my all American impact HB Chris Rainey for 3 weeks :(

I'm done with my game for this week.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i tried to get my game in and my internet crapped out, i dont have time to play it over with work, you can advance if u have to fmt... i play lone next i think, so let ,e know lone

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I did earlier, he said he had to do his Madden game, I ask "afterwards" and he said "hmm, will see" or something like that.

PS: him and Shawn had DRAMA in that game, and he logged. I stayed around for an hour or so, and I logged out. It's about bedtime for me now.

Lonestar said:
PS: him and Shawn had DRAMA in that game, and he logged. I stayed around for an hour or so, and I logged out. It's about bedtime for me now.

Oh dip! I'm going to the madden thread to see what happened.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DM, guess whenever you want to play, we can go. Just let me know here so I can switch the internet over to the PS3. Unless.....The Bucs.

Top Bottom