• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

What the hell, Lonestar? You playin the role of Les Miles this year? I can't believe you didn't punt it at the end there. There's no way I could've moved the ball down the field fast enough to get a TD in time. We would've gone to OT for sure. I don't do the 2 minute drill well, heh.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
What the hell, Lonestar? You playin the role of Les Miles this year? I can't believe you didn't punt it at the end there. There's no way I could've moved the ball down the field fast enough to get a TD in time. We would've gone to OT for sure. I don't do the 2 minute drill well, heh.

I had something come up in real life that totally distracted me the last 1 1/2 quarters. I was totally unfocused. But what is done, is done.

3rd game this week that went "31-28"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
advancing now but wtf at this weeks scores? all of our games were decided by 3 points, and 4 of them were 31-28! :lol

do i play you next? lets do this you slut

CB3

Hey i saw a picture of you and your girlfriend!

203214rke.jpg

She's a cutie

adios USC!

17-0 halftime lead for me turned into a 21-17 lead for USC with about 2 mins left. thats when i finally decided to put my speedier HB in. USC's fucking LB's chase everything down to the outside..... except for stefon green! 50 yard TD with about 1:30 left. then i got a pick, another 33 yard TD on the next play. he had 4 rushes for 85 yards i think.... he's starting from now on.

tough loss buddy. i thought you said your squad was BETTER than last year? you have no mcknight on your team, that was the difference. next up..... florida :/

CB3

Screw mustain. freaking noodle arm cant throw the ball 20 yards down field without making it a duck.
Screw this game and how it makes defenders take the WORST ANGLES POSSBILE.
Screw FMT's little midgit running back. i should have won that game if not for him

oh well. i can get back up in the rankings against ohio state next week.

By The way FMT, dont schedule us again unless you get a big boy internet connection. i hate fighting an opponent and their shitty connection at the same time. only adds to the frustration. if i have to press X more than once to hike the ball there is something wrong

lol wtf i have a cable modem with decent speeds. you're the one with sbc dsl! i dont recall any lag against DM or against DCX. i had lag against lonestar. don't blame the loss on the lag, i was playing with it too

p.s. my defenders took good angles on your bitch RB. if you take away his 33 yard run he had 10 rushes for 15 yards!

CB3

i dont have SBC DSL anymore. ATT Uverse bitch! thats the first game ive had with lag on ncaa. feels like im playing in mud. i adjusted eventually but it fucked me in the first half

well you've played me before, so if that was your first game with lag then it's not my connection!

p.s. i wasn't playing with lag in the first half, only you were. that's how i gained a 17-0 lead, i had the lag advantage!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well you've played me before, so if that was your first game with lag then it's not my connection!

p.s. i wasn't playing with lag in the first half, only you were. that's how i gained a 17-0 lead, i had the lag advantage!

your used to the lag. its a new thing to me.

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i didn't see you complaining when you beat me in season 1. so either i didn't lag or it doesn't matter as long as you win

i didnt have a loser bitch at QB back then. Dirty Sanchez overcame the lag

i also liked how my cb touched your star WR when you were down 17-7 and basically bounced 5 yards off him. give me a fucking break :lol

p.s. your offense didn't cost you the game, your defense did. even though they pretty much kept you in the game on that one INT in the endzone (headed to blowout city my friend!)

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i also liked how my cb touched your star WR when you were down 17-7 and basically bounced 5 yards off him. give me a fucking break :lol

p.s. your offense didn't cost you the game, your defense did. even though they pretty much kept you in the game on that one INT in the endzone (headed to blowout city my friend!)

you only were there cause you went for it on 4th down when you should have kicked a field goal.

not to mention your screen pass to score that one TD. im surprised you didnt bust out the QB sneak also

4th and 1 if i kick the FG to go up 20-7 i already saw you scoring a TD, then potentially going up 21-20 if you got the ball back again. took a gamble. anything further than 1 yard i would have kicked.

as far as the screen pass.... what did you expect was going to happen? you had 1 dude out there. you think he should have made the play with 3 guys blocking him? i threw 1 screen play the whole game, you should have seen it coming given the down and distance/clock. i was content to take a FG and didn't want to lose additional yardage. bad defensive play call buddy!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Malleymal said:
first time I scored two recruits in the first week... my first 5 star ATH...

Malley, when do you want to rumble? I am free tomorrow after 2 Central and the rest of the day/night. You name the time and I will be on.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ummm I dont know exactly when I will be out of the office, I think (hope) we will get word that we can leave early.. .if so we can play after 3 EST which would be around your time you mentioned... if you see me on AIM hit me up

So I'm going to be out of town until Sunday due to visiting family for Thanksgiving. I don't know how many weeks we're planning on advancing over the holiday weekend, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

dskillzhtown

Malleymal said:
ummm I dont know exactly when I will be out of the office, I think (hope) we will get word that we can leave early.. .if so we can play after 3 EST which would be around your time you mentioned... if you see me on AIM hit me up

I am home now, so I will leave AIM up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX,I'm free to play tonight.

Whats good for you?

edit- I actually have company coming over,so I wont be free till at least 11 pm eastern tonight.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
DCX,I'm free to play tonight.

Whats good for you?

edit- I actually have company coming over,so I wont be free till at least 11 pm eastern tonight.
Tonight might not be good. Tomorrow afternoon might be better.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok cool,I should be able to play sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Just leave a time when you should be free and I'll post in here around then.

Matrix

DCX,when do you want to play?

dskillzhtown

Malleymal said:
Dskillz I just got back from shopping and about to hit the gym, I should be back by 7:30 est... let me know

I can play at 8 est. That should give you time to get in and get settled.

those the last 2 games? if so ill advance tonight.

matrix when can you play our week 3 game? hopefully tomorrow night or sometime monday, wont be around tuesday or wednesday :(

Matrix

Fmt,I can play tomorrow night.Monday is Texans on MNF :O

Matrix

Hmmmm DCX,you haven't played your NBA game? whats going on?

Matrix

WTF I CANT CALL PLAYS

Matrix

Bizzare shit happened to my controller.DCX was winning 21-14 in the 2nd quarter and was on a drive that eventually led to another td to put him up 28-14,but on that drive the game wouldn't let me pick plays near the end of the drive and would freeze as I would change the play.I figured it was lag related and shrugged it off till the next series where it wouldn't let me pick my offensive plays and the clock would run down.

I simply couldn't pick my plays anymore,DCX was nice enough to start over and in the 2nd game we had more lag,but nothing happened to my controller.

I know DCX would have won the first game and I feel bad we had to start over and he lost only cause I made a lucky td grab.I'm just glad it's not my controller and I don't have to spend $50.

Anyone else had this happen?

yes matrix i had it happen to me last season! i couldn't pick my play and eventually it snapped out of it. can't remember if it was something i did or it just started working again

dskillzhtown

Malleymal said:
went on a little earlier... sorry i missed u :-(

I was online for atleast an hour or more playing offline dynasty waiting for you.

Can you play this evening, if not just have FMT advance it.

Matrix

Fmt,I'm really sick and cant play tonight.

I'm not sure if I have a stomach bug or my Ulcerative Colitis is flaring up.

Sorry,I'll take a loss if I have to this week till I get this under control.

Top Bottom