• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DM...

It'll be on fucking Hulu tomorrow! Going to bed, you know: Work and the pursuit of keeping it! I don't want it to be simmed, cause half my player games will have been simmed! But I'll let FMT decide what he wants to do.

Lonestar

jesus christ, it's going to be 1:30 if we start, and I'll have to switch the fucking internet back...

Lonestar

yeah, we got it in. Malley and Malley's friend still had their CPU games to do, those were the only ones left.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Can we advance today? I need to get my first win. My ass is still sore from the work the Miami RB did last game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
malley said earlier in the thread we could advance cause his internet went out or something

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
malley said earlier in the thread we could advance cause his internet went out or something

And if his net is down,how can we get in touch with Malleys friend? Unless someone leaves him a message on the PSN we have no way to ask him to get his game done.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I think my boy played his game.. i am at work with him right now... he said he was waiting on the week to advance.. My internet will be back on today or tomorrow. I will go to his house if i need to

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will advance when i get home from work. 5 pm pst!

You made me promises, promises
You knew you'd never keep
Promises, promises
Why do I believe

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang you are right, i forgot to advance before i left the house. ill advance when i get home from my parents!

Who allowed you to go back to Riverside!? I told you your kind isn't welcome!

Lonestar

Starting to realize I didn't have to stay up till 1:30 to finish the game, when we've had plenty of time to do it now :(

sorry bros, im trying to advance and its giving me problems. i dl the file fine, i start advancing fine, and then when im "advancing" the week it gets to step 3 (processing retired users or some shit) and just stops. doesn't give me an error message, PSN is still connected im still online, but i get no response.

i dont have the file saved on my HD so thats not the problem. maybe the EA servers are acting up.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
titty sprinkles it worked! i just left it sitting there and i came back and it had gone through. proceed with your games!

p.s. DCX when do you want it
Tonight, after 10pm est.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Finished my game for this week,I really need to start recruiting more players on D.Like usual it's my big weakness.

Lonestar

Yeah, we play "next week", so whenever it's advanced we can go. But it just advanced this this week yesterday, so I don't know when it'll be time to go.

gg dcx, had to play a specific type of defense after i got shredded on that first drive :(

p.s. malley you have a bye week. is your buddy going to play? we only have 2 games remaining: UCLA (against the CPU) and florida state (also against the CPU), then i can advance

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg dcx, had to play a specific type of defense after i got shredded on that first drive :(

p.s. malley you have a bye week. is your buddy going to play? we only have 2 games remaining: UCLA (against the CPU) and florida state (also against the CPU), then i can advance

I will let him know now here in the office, he is good with playing his game and will do so probably before the football game

dskillzhtown

dskillz you can change to any team you want so long as there is room in that conference. i think there is room in the pac 10, big ten, and acc. the SEC is filled up buddy!

dskillzhtown

Azwethinkweiz said:
Who are you, Bobby Petrino? Tough it out, guy.

Yeah, easy to say when you actually have a good team. Not like I am going to switch teams mid-season. But UCLA is fucked. So slow everywhere, about as aware as a corpse on defense. The one good QB I had is out for the season, I have one speedy WR who gets open constantly, but drops more passes than he catches. An O-line that allowed 2 guys in when the d was in a quarter. The kicker is that my ONE "Impact" defensive player is probably the worst guy on that side of the ball.

The list goes on and on. The team is better than it was when I got there due to recruiting, but no need in wasting seasons not even being competitive against the CPU with this team. I am not going, "This game sucks!" or anything like that, but this past game just really showed me how fundamentally bad UCLA is.

dont listen to him dksillz! coaches get fired or resign all the time! think about who you want for next season!

p.s. maybe ill leave penn state after i win it all...

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dont listen to him dksillz! coaches get fired or resign all the time! think about who you want for next season!

p.s. maybe ill leave penn state after i win it all...

You have to go through #3 Clemson first.

Lonestar

You haven't played anyone! You only played one half against a team who was busy trying to defuse a hostile situation!

Lonestar said:
You haven't played anyone! You only played one half against a team who was busy trying to defuse a hostile situation!

You still made the mistake of going for it on 4th down on your own side of the field with a minute left. You practically gave me the game winning field goal.

Lonestar

It was the 2nd half that I was distracted. Can't remember what all I did do, but I know it wasn't good.

damn purdue took me to the limit! they had a 3 pt lead and the ball with 2 mins left. luckily i got a stop. then with 12 seconds left, no timeouts, i called a goal line PA pass (their fucking D-line was destroying my run game near the endzone), of course they dont bite on the PA and no one is open so im drifting back knowing i can't take a sack and basically i just mash the button and it goes to my TE who breaks open. lucky as fuck i was content for the FG and OT.

these CPU teams aren't joking!

i already proved on the field who the superior team is.

don't worry, i'll be back in the national title race after i take out clemson late in the season. you will be stuck in the RC Cola Bowl. your time is gone now! you had your chance to cement your position of an all time ggreat, but you let the CPU bitch you!

Top Bottom