• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can play now...

let me know and ill go on

downloading a software update first

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K,I'm at 50% right now...stupid update :\

Matrix

K I'm done ,DCX just send the invite when you're ready

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
let me know on here if you can play fmt..

oh shit.. i didnt know there was an update .. will be back on when its done

Matrix

Yea I know,shitty download speeds for this update :\

Matrix

CB3 said:
who's left to play besides FMT/Malley and Matrix/DCX

Mig vs DM and Somnia vs the cpu

Matrix

wow dm,malley and fmt all almost popped online at the same time.

Did it speed up?

Matrix

CB just logged on.

Sony hates DCX.

Matrix

Are you doing it over wifi? cause that makes it take longer.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Mig is on NCAA, but not answering messages. Did he leave his PS3 on :|

If he doesnt respond that usually means his roommate is playing and not him.

Matrix

:lol

Hell Mig's PS3 is on like 95% of the time with Rock band.I swear he's got his own rock band "band" and they meet for practices.

DCX,might as well make it for midnight :( wifi sucks on PS3.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Malley, let me know when your Friend is available? Tomorrow is better for me, but I might have a little bit of time left tonight.

Matrix

DCX,whats the status? Never seen it take 1 hour before.Is your internet connection stable tonight.

Matrix

DCX you're playing an NBA 2K xbox Live match and I'm sitting around waiting for us to play? wtf iv been logged into ncaa for almost 2 hours :\

I'm going to bed.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
DCX you're playing an NBA 2K xbox Live match and I'm sitting around waiting for us to play? wtf iv been logged into ncaa for almost 2 hours :\

I'm going to bed.
ready.

DCX

Somnia

Well ended up losing 59-42 to cal to start the season. Went with my SR QB instead of my rookie and if I wouldnt have thrown a couple key INT's I could have won probably..also lost my starting RB in the game, but do not know for how long yet =(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Somnia said:
Well ended up losing 59-42 to cal to start the season. Went with my SR QB instead of my rookie and if I wouldnt have thrown a couple key INT's I could have won probably..also lost my starting RB in the game, but do not know for how long yet =(

you can check on the injury list in the team management

Somnia

FMT if we advance tomorrow I get home from work at 6pm CST, but I will only be available from 6pm-10pm CST so somewhere in that time frame if possible...if we do not advance and cant meet up in those times I'm closing everyday this week so anytime after 10PM CST on thurs/fri/sat =( Just let me know tomorrow. Pretty sure it's us playing I forgot to double check before turning my PS3 off...time for sleep I have to be up in 5 hours!

gg malley

that was a great defensive battle even though it seems like there was a lot of scoring. 26-14 was the final but the D's controlled everything (i had 2 TD's on defense)

but holy shit i was up 13-7 at the very end of the 3rd quarter and it was 3rd and inches at midfield so i said fuck it im going to try to end this game. get malleys D on the playaction and my WR is WIDE fucking open basically 50 yards down field. there is no one within the screen and if you discount malley (who is controlling the SS and is about 30 yards away), then there is no one within 50 yards of my WR.

so what happens? motherfucker drops it. i wish i could've saved it but apparently it wasn't great enough! luckily that didn't cost me but i can't trust that receiver anymore!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg malley

that was a great defensive battle even though it seems like there was a lot of scoring. 26-14 was the final but the D's controlled everything (i had 2 TD's on defense)

but holy shit i was up 13-7 at the very end of the 3rd quarter and it was 3rd and inches at midfield so i said fuck it im going to try to end this game. get malleys D on the playaction and my WR is WIDE fucking open basically 50 yards down field. there is no one within the screen and if you discount malley (who is controlling the SS and is about 30 yards away), then there is no one within 50 yards of my WR.

so what happens? motherfucker drops it. i wish i could've saved it but apparently it wasn't great enough! luckily that didn't cost me but i can't trust that receiver anymore!

Was his name Swede? :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
right when Limas dropped that ball last week i said to myself "that dude better fake an injury quick before he gets booed out of the stadium"

He followed my advice :lol

I REALLY wanted the eagles to get him too. Dodged that bullet. I think we got the right WR

FUCK! and i lost my other starting WR for 2 weeks!

p.s. somnia i dont think it will advance tomorrow, but i can play any night of the week as late as you want, doesn't make a difference to me! (whenever it advances that is)

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:

FUCK! and i lost my other starting WR for 2 weeks!

p.s. somnia i dont think it will advance tomorrow, but i can play any night of the week as late as you want, doesn't make a difference to me! (whenever it advances that is)

Alright man I'll get in contact with you as soon as it advances

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg malley

LMAO gg man.... I really need to see whats up with my boys... they were playing like rookies out there... fumbles and cumb picks and yea that play had "that will end up costing him the game" written all over it... I guess your DB's had all the hands that you needed.

Matrix

DCX said:
tomorrow after 4pm est. I can play, til like 6, then i can play again after 9, 10ish est.

DCX

I'm free to play at either 4:30 or 5,I can't play tonight.

Matrix

dskillzhtown said:
Do it Matrix!!! Do it for Houston!!!!!

I don't have Keenum,Beall,Carrier,Hafner,or Phillip Hunt.

I have no clue how I'm going to win :lol

Top Bottom