• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
I do remember beating you a season two ago Mister Clemsum...don't get to cocky with your non human National Title.

DCX

DCX said:
I do remember beating you a season two ago Mister Clemsum...don't get to cocky with your non human National Title.

DCX

Haha, I was just messing with you. I'll play you if you want. I just want to get games in against people I haven't played yet.

i will check it out after i finish this episode of Oz in about an hour!

after i advance, i have to make the schedules (err, not really "make" them, just assign the non-conference games which i will also do tonight).

the league could FEASIBLY begin tonight, ill post in about an hour

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will check it out after i finish this episode of Oz in about an hour!

after i advance, i have to make the schedules (err, not really "make" them, just assign the non-conference games which i will also do tonight).

the league could FEASIBLY begin tonight, ill post in about an hour

dont be a lazy bitch

CB3

update? bah. i might as well start it now so it can finish sometime within the next two hours or so

sorry EA servers were slow as shit.

league advanced, now we are in the PRE-season stage!

basically you do your preseason recruiting, your redshirting, and depth charts. then i will advance. lets say tuesday..... 9 pm pst?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thankfully, I don't see any deletions this year. You survive to mess up another Day, Nemesis!

I see that, besides the worthless FB position, I don't have any "needs" to fill, barring a bunch of transfers/early draftee's at the end of this season. I only have 9 seniors, once again not alot of spots. But...I'll still be fighting for my chosen digital disciples.

PS: I think my squad had a shitty training camp. Some important positions only went up 2 or 3 overall :(

You'd think after winning the national championship there'd be more 5 star recruits available to me, but no. There were even less than last year. Oh well, I'll just steal some of FMTs.

Somnia

FMT have you done the schedules yet? Hopefully not...I'm going to have to drop out of this season and will return for the next. Hate to do it, but with the way work is going I will not be able to realistically get games in vs. my opponents due to the hours I will be working ( I just had to fire a manager for theft and do not have a replacement at this time so I will be working a lot of double shifts and closing shifts). On top of that I am going to be in Florida for 12 days starting early Feb. it just would not be fair to everyone because I will not be able to play till after 10pm cst every night pretty much until I can get a new manager in and trained.

Let me know what you want to do..I'd like to continue, but I do not want to be a hassle to my opponents hour wise. I should have everything fixed in time for the next season though if you could leave Miami open for me :D

i haven't made the schedules yet, but you would only potentially have 2 human games to play (west virginia and clemson). i can leave the rest of your games as CPU games if you would like (who you could obviously play on your schedule)

otherwise, if you want to sit it out for a season that's no problem. let me know!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i haven't made the schedules yet, but you would only potentially have 2 human games to play (west virginia and clemson). i can leave the rest of your games as CPU games if you would like (who you could obviously play on your schedule)

otherwise, if you want to sit it out for a season that's no problem. let me know!

If you can limit it like that for this season that works. I just do not want to be a hinder to anyone. Should be a fun season though! All of my oline except my RG are Freshmen :lol

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill be advancing the season tonight because so far as i can see everyone did their stuff.

malley i play you in week 1, let me know when you can go!
is it done

? what's the schedule like?

DCX

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill be advancing the season tonight because so far as i can see everyone did their stuff.

malley i play you in week 1, let me know when you can go!

did you actually advance or your just saying you'll advance.

i dont wanna bother getting all the way there just to still see pre-season stuff

chill out im still doing the schedules!

it's hard to get all the requests in because everytime i add a player in week X, it takes away a player from another person who had him on the list. as dave bowie always says, it ain't easy to get to heaven when you're goin' down!

it will be advanced in about 5-10 minutes, just have to go through the schedules once more. i couldn't accomodate everything, i tried to get some new matchups in.

p.s. Coldblooded and/or az, you aren't going to be happy with your week 1 matchup (i.e. each other)

alright, all done!

i know i couldn't get some of the matchups in but it is what it is. because the players are even more spread out now it was difficult. everyone has AT LEAST 4 human opponents, and most of us have 5 human opponents.

lets do it to it!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I ran to my PS3 controller, booted it up, logged in, only to see I have a bye. Then I ahve 3 brutal games to start the season.

Well, atleast I got my recruiting in.

Good work FMT!!!

malley what about wednesday night? if not let me know and i can work around your schedule (im usually free in the evenings)

p.s. sorry about the week 1 bye skillz, as i said i tried every possible combo but everytime i found one it messed something else up :/

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
malley what about wednesday night? if not let me know and i can work around your schedule (im usually free in the evenings)

p.s. sorry about the week 1 bye skillz, as i said i tried every possible combo but everytime i found one it messed something else up :/

Nah, it's cool. I can go undefeated one week atleast!!!!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FrenchMovieTheme said:

weds is cool... i am pretty clear this week other than work and the gym... so any time after 9 PM is cool

Goddamn fuck the bugs in this game. At the team select it asks me if I want to wear "gold top" or "old time gold" uniforms. I found that odd but was like, whatever. Get in the game and naturally it gives me Georgia Tech's playbook. And why not? Obviously I'm GT. I mean, I got to select their uniforms, right?

Anyway, good game CB. I had no idea what the hell to call on offense. Most of my running plays were option and all of my passes were play action (and out of wacky ass formations). I basically ran the same 2 or 3 plays that I was comfortable with.

CB3

img3125yj9.jpg

i gotta be #1 next week...

Azwethinkweiz said:
Goddamn fuck the bugs in this game. At the team select it asks me if I want to wear "gold top" or "old time gold" uniforms. I found that odd but was like, whatever. Get in the game and naturally it gives me Georgia Tech's playbook. And why not? Obviously I'm GT. I mean, I got to select their uniforms, right?

Anyway, good game CB. I had no idea what the hell to call on offense. Most of my running plays were option and all of my passes were play action (and out of wacky ass formations). I basically ran the same 2 or 3 plays that I was comfortable with.

yeah that used to happen in madden too. i always got the bears playbook. you should have told me when we started, i had no idea.

Regardless that was the strangest first quarter. Lost 2 RB's, Threw a pick 6, returned a kickoff return, threw a 70 yard TD :lol

CB3 said:
yeah that used to happen in madden too. i always got the bears playbook. you should have told me when we started, i had no idea

I figured I'd give it a whirl. I didn't know it had no traditional passes and very few traditional runs. You scored a TD on your next drive and I knew if I said anything then I'd probably just get called out on it. One loss in one season isn't worth starting league drama.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Why would you continue the game? I would have restarted it as soon as I saw it screwed me with some strange playbook...

I was on defense first. I picked off a pass for a TD then he got the ball next. I didn't know what offensive playbook I got until maybe 2-3 minutes into the first quarter.

edit: Also it's tough to relay messages on PSN since there's no notification (at least I don't get any) and I wasn't sure if it would just give me a loss if I quit the game during.

i knkow its too late now but if someone has picked a wrong playbook just pause and send them PSN msg that you need reset.

p.s. malley you still around? i can play if so

dskillzhtown

Somnia said:
I'll be getting my game in against Cal tonight after work just as a heads up! Still debating on using my rookie QB...

You can always replace him if he isn't ready.

Somnia said:
I'll be getting my game in against Cal tonight after work just as a heads up! Still debating on using my rookie QB...

Make sure to use him in your week 3 matchup against me. I need all the picks I can get.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
Matrix, when can we go?

DCX

I'm not free tonight unless it's like 11 pm eastern.Whats your schedule look like for tomorrow? It would be easier is you let me know what times are good for you.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
I'm not free tonight unless it's like 11 pm eastern.Whats your schedule look like for tomorrow? It would be easier is you let me know what times are good for you.
I can play at 11, i'll sacrifice :) I gotta practice NBA 2k tonight anyway

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
I can play at 11, i'll sacrifice :) I gotta practice NBA 2k tonight anyway

DCX

Ok cool,see ya then.

I'm going to get destroyed :lol

Top Bottom