• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Why didn't you just play as Texas? That's kinda close to Houston. Man I was looking at your team ratings since I play you later in the season, it was like overall: C offense: C+ defense: C. You're going to get eaten alive! :lol

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Azwethinkweiz said:
Why didn't you just play as Texas? That's kinda close to Houston. Man I was looking at your team ratings since I play you later in the season, it was like overall: C offense: C+ defense: C. You're going to get eaten alive! :lol

The good thing is he has a chance at winning the conference!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Azwethinkweiz said:

Cause I'm stubborn as hell.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be on at 4:30

Somnia

Speaking of ratings...man I have an A+/99 Defense...but they sure as hell did not show up against Cal :lol Guess I need to practice more on my play calling...though I couldnt get pressure till the 4th Quarter on the QB at all and I have one hell of a DLine.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lost is on. Before or after?

I'm sitting at 99 ovr/96 offense/99 defense

Not bad from 84/88/82 :p

Lonestar

Hahaha, I'm going to have to worry if this mindfuck will effect a possible game tonight :lol :lol :lol

Matrix

DCX said:
GG Matrix. If it wasn't for the ints you would have won :/ I got lucky.

DCX

GG,my defense is all kinds of shit at tackles.That 52 yard run where your HB ran backwards first and broke free for a td,well it was just absurd that I couldn't get him.

My int's were game breakers for me,really bad throws.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
GG,my defense is all kinds of shit at tackles.That 52 yard run where your HB ran backwards first and broke free for a td,well it was just absurd that I couldn't get him.

My int's were game breakers for me,really bad throws.
That run was a 6 yard loss, he broke free like the CPU runs on us, it was crazy to actually have one of those runs go for you, pretty much bullshit i agree :/ The ints were the key to the game, even i had a bad one in the redzone with the game being close and all. Hope to meet in the future.

DCX

Lonestar

Tell him thanks. I know he's probably frustrated, as the game felt pretty laggy. He had 5 turnovers, and I know he would have done better if not for those. He was able to knock out my starting QB for 5 weeks. Thankfully, the only human opponent for the next 8 weeks for me, is Houston (level playing field MATTY!!)

Game's done FMT, get to it!

arrrgh, i told my gf we would go out tomorrow night so i wont be able to do it tomorrow night.

i can play anytime tonight after 9:30 pst (office!), anytime on the weekend also. let me know!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
arrrgh, i told my gf we would go out tomorrow night so i wont be able to do it tomorrow night.

i can play anytime tonight after 9:30 pst (office!), anytime on the weekend also. let me know!

I can't tonight because I had some plans to play left 4 dead with some people. I am free anytime after 1015pm cst on Saturday though if that works? Sunday will be rough because I work 10am-630pm cst and then I will be at a party we are throwing for all 4 stores in my town for their hard work over the holidays (renting 4 42" tvs to play games on, pizza, wings, etc. etc.) and will be there till 10-11pm cst

i can't decide on who to root for in the usc vs ohio state game. on one hand, i would like dcx in the dirt early so the conference is mine again. on the other hand, CB losing would benefit my national title run!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can't decide on who to root for in the usc vs ohio state game. on one hand, i would like dcx in the dirt early so the conference is mine again. on the other hand, CB losing would benefit my national title run!

yeah benefits you either way. especially early on.

I wonder who makes these schedules....

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I wouldn't worry too much about that title run.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
I do have "Premature National Championship Game #2" with CB3 in week 9 or so.

im taking you down friend. if i cant have the national title no one can!

Lonestar

You very well might, but I figure this might be the best team for the foreseeable future I'll have. I'll probably lose some of my Oline and my RB to the draft. I'll have Star Jackson back by then. I have enough speed all over the place to make Urban Meyer proud.

Matrix

DM,I'm free to lose now if you want to play.

Top Bottom