• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yep, ill be available for that!

Alright I'll see you on tonight then. Just a heads up I'm having a lot of issues with Comcast so hopefully I'll have a smooth connection tonight (I never straight up lose connection, but I get major packet losses here and there) Been going back and forth with them for awhile now and I know its on their end since its affecting my cable TV also...I really really hate that company.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yep, ill be available for that!

FMT i just talked to my roommate and were still having major issues, after talking to comcast they think its on their end but cant come out till 1-7 on monday. im sorry man =(. I hope this fixed soon but dont want to hold the league up...can i forfeit or qhat xan we do? i dont wanr it simmed since thats unfair to you. sorry again guys...it sucks i can get onlibe but get major packet loss...i cant even stream netflix on 360 without issues.

edit: posting on my instinct at work so sorry if thats all jumbled lol

well i can put your team on auto-pilot and play the CPU, but if there are other games that still need to be played then we can just wait to see if they fix it on monday. if everyone is waiting on us then i guess i could play CPU, otherwise no sense in doing that i'd rather play a human BEING!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hahhaaah naw my girls friend at work gave her prom night to watch... i am thinking about going to her job to punch said friend in the face...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Malleymal said:
I might be able to around 11:0 or midnight after my girl and her mom are done watching this dumb movie...

If tomorrow works better for you just tell me a time. I am in Central.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i can put your team on auto-pilot and play the CPU, but if there are other games that still need to be played then we can just wait to see if they fix it on monday. if everyone is waiting on us then i guess i could play CPU, otherwise no sense in doing that i'd rather play a human BEING!

Alright man I'll let you know what happens on Monday. I work evenings that day and they will be here between 1-7 so I wont know what happens till later that night. Knowing Comcast they will find nothing wrong and then I'll have to bitch and get another person to come out :lol I really hate that fucking company...I wish FIOS was here already!

P.S. Wow I cannot type on an Instinct...sooo many errors heh

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't like cable either (i have time warner) although the internet connection has been ok. i would love to have fios but not in my area :(

Well the one good thing I can say is it's happening to my Cable itself also..it drops signal and gets all fuzzy or just does not recognize any channels sometimes. They said it sounds like a wiring issue which could be a quick fix...or could be a long fix (new wires). Lets hope its the first!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
dskillzhtown said:
Malley can you play tonight?

sorry D

you want to go now? i am just heating up my food if you want to go in like 10

FMT if you need to advance just give D the win, I have been busy and he has tried to play

well i can't really "assign" wins.... the best i can do is set your team to autopilot and let Dskillz play the CPU, but that isn't a guaranteed win either.

dskillz its up to you what you want to do. here are the options:

1. advance and leave it up to the Simulation
2. set georgia to "auto pilot", and then you play the CPU

let me know either way!

well if you guys are both around now can you play? im about to head on to check status of somnia and then proceed accordingly. let me knkow within the next 20 mins or so! (shower first)

Somnia

FMT I just got home...Comcast said they could not find anything wrong on their end (though they did fix something or other for the digital cable due to bad signals or some shit) :lol fucking company. I ordered a new router and some new ethernet cords since I am on an old ass router. I'm going to switch it out now and will post when I'm done or look for you on PSN. Let's hope!

Somnia

Alright got the new router and shit hooked back up...gonna run my wires to my ps3/360 and I should be good for a test run of my internet against you :D

Somnia

GG FMT...I guess the one good thing I can say happened is my red zone defense :lol I ended up switching out to my freshman scrambler QB since my OLine could not do shit for my pocket passer. I could def. feel my freshmen line in that game!

yeah gg somnia, your D is pretty good.... your O has potential to be pretty good but you didn't seem to get that star WR involved until late.

i thought the back breaker was near the end of the half. you going in for a score to make it 17-10 but throw the pick in the endzone, then on my 3rd and 20-something on the following drive i get the first on that short run after the catch.

one thing i laughed at was the ol miami thugs hurting both my RB's! thankfully they aren't going to miss any time though!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah gg somnia, your D is pretty good.... your O has potential to be pretty good but you didn't seem to get that star WR involved until late.

i thought the back breaker was near the end of the half. you going in for a score to make it 17-10 but throw the pick in the endzone, then on my 3rd and 20-something on the following drive i get the first on that short run after the catch.

one thing i laughed at was the ol miami thugs hurting both my RB's! thankfully they aren't going to miss any time though!

Ya that 3rd and 20 completion was the back breaker...I swore I was going to get that catch in the end zone but your guy dived on it hard. Got to love my U thugs...I knock key RB's out like crazy. I knocked cal's out, your 2 RB's and I knocked Devine out last year that was up for the heisman for the rest of the season :lol

league advanced!

dskillz when can you play? if you're still around i could play now. i can't play tomorrow night (well.... maybe at this same time again), and wednesday i have an NBA 2k game to play but other than that i could play. let me know!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
league advanced!

dskillz when can you play? if you're still around i could play now. i can't play tomorrow night (well.... maybe at this same time again), and wednesday i have an NBA 2k game to play but other than that i could play. let me know!

I can play late tonight if you are free. If not, maybe Wednesday after your 2k game.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fellas, I think my love has worn thin on this game, I really don't have it in me to play through the 4th season. I just started another online league (Nba) and that setup + work and gym training and the lady will be occupying alot of my time.

My boy will still be in the league and if you need me to stay or play any Georgia games vs Human opponents I will do that, but playing the CPU and recruiting will not be possible. I meant to write this last night but had a crappy connection.

let me know how we can proceed FMT

Somnia

Az I'll be on in a few minutes if we are game to play just got home (fucking snow!)

On another note I had some issues again with my digital cable/internet this morning after I thought I had it worked out so I called Comcast back and they came out today and lo and behold they found something wrong on their end...our fucking cable box out back was FLOODED..they had to replace a shit load of stuff in the box and do a bunch of new wiring. Better have fixed all of my problems!

Somnia said:
Az I'll be on in a few minutes if we are game to play just got home (fucking snow!)

On another note I had some issues again with my digital cable/internet this morning after I thought I had it worked out so I called Comcast back and they came out today and lo and behold they found something wrong on their end...our fucking cable box out back was FLOODED..they had to replace a shit load of stuff in the box and do a bunch of new wiring. Better have fixed all of my problems!

I'll be on and waiting.

Somnia

GG Az :D Have to give major props to your run game...absolutely destroyed me. At least you got your picks you asked for last week!

Somnia said:
GG Az :D Have to give major props to your run game...absolutely destroyed me. At least you got your picks you asked for last week!

Yeah, sorry man. I tried to mass sub my backups in in the third quarter, but evidently EA doesn't give the option in online games. I didn't want you thinking I was trying to run up the score. At least I subbed out my freak of nature starting back.:D

Somnia

Azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah, sorry man. I tried to mass sub my backups in in the third quarter, but evidently EA doesn't give the option in online games. I didn't want you thinking I was trying to run up the score. At least I subbed out my freak of nature starting back.:D

Nah man I could tell what you were doing =) I appreciate you doing that. I could not stop that run for shit...hell your fucking starting RB was shedding my 99 rated senior dline man's tackles like crazy :lol

Somnia said:
Nah man I could tell what you were doing =) I appreciate you doing that. I could not stop that run for shit...hell your fucking starting RB was shedding my 99 rated senior dline man's tackles like crazy :lol

Yeah he was definitely on fire this game. I thought you were doing a good job running on me in the first quarter. I felt like I couldn't stop it at all. Then you'd drop back to pass and throw it right to one of my guys. Once you abandoned the run it became a lot easier for me, heh.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
My boy who is west va put his cell number on the message status thing in the dynasty lobby, he said that if he is supposed to play you just text message him and you guys can set up when you guys want to meet online

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry i saw your message late malley!

thats cool, its a lot to juggle. anyhow, ill set the team to CPU. why dont you just have your buddy sign up for gaf?

true.. I just figured it would take forever to sign up so he wanted you guys to be able to contact him directly.. if not, then I can always relay the message for you guys

Top Bottom