• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Miguel

CB3 said:
You realize this is NCAA FOOTBALL right?
:)

I just wanted to take DMs team, since Matrix took mine!

(Just kidding Matrix, I was gonna go with Rice since I knew you were moving to UH already :D)

I need to look through what teams are available...list anywhere?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Everyone except: Alabama, Georgia, Penn State, Ohio State, Clemson, USC, Oregon, UCLA, and Houston.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Miguel said:
:)

I just wanted to take DMs team, since Matrix took mine!

(Just kidding Matrix, I was gonna go with Rice since I knew you were moving to UH already :D)

I need to look through what teams are available...list anywhere?

Go with someone in C-USA East. That way you and Matrix can play in the championship game....one day.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Lonestar said:
Yeah, he might need to know that fact, Malley ;P

Yea he was actually thinking about taking north carolina, he doesnt really care about having a powerhouse, if anything he just likes the big east..

so he is sticking with WVU.

He still said he wants a 5 yr commitment from Clemson. that is all.

Haha, I'm going to end up playing the same people every year now that FMT wants his retribution, Lonestar wants his retribution, and now Malley's friend wants his retribution.

Lonestar

I don't have to have my retribution, unless it's in the championship game. I did miss my game with FMT, but now might be the time to face off with CB...if he has a spare OOC week to play ;P

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I dont think so, my boy logged on to do recruiting and he is still florida state instead of West Virginia so I dont think FMT got to it yet

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He is too busy dressing like a black guy

blackfmt.jpg

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
alright, ill send the invite next time i advance (which will probably be tomorrow morning!)

unless you decide you wanna dress at Katt Williams or something

CB3

you just changed the date on the camera to 10/31. In your spare time you dress up as black people and mexican women.

I just havent unleashed those pictures yet

ok dudes, we are at the "position changes" portion of the season.

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PLAYERS POSITIONS (ESPECIALLY YOUR RECRUITED ATH'S).

i'll advance on saturday morning to give people ample time. do it!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ok dudes, we are at the "position changes" portion of the season.

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PLAYERS POSITIONS (ESPECIALLY YOUR RECRUITED ATH'S).

i'll advance on saturday morning to give people ample time. do it!

Did you advance twice? It was on week 4 of recruiting when I did mine at lunch.

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
Did you advance twice? It was on week 4 of recruiting when I did mine at lunch.
yup, both times as i was finishing up my recruiting of the current week :( I almost got done then he advanced...then i started the next week...almost got done and he advanced lol... :(

DCX

i thought there were only 5 weeks of recruiting and then it looked like it advanced to review draft classes. looked like everyone had a full slate of recruits!

also you dont lose the time, its just the CPU picks up your recruits!

sorry bros!

Lonestar

dammit you are an idiot FMT.

PS: Not everyone has the "cpu help" buttons on. I actually have mine turn off, because I don't want the CPU going out and randomly picking up just ANY ole recruits.

I can't wait to see which of my players will mysteriously disappear, once FMT gets done with the offseason.

:p

lol i had nothing to do with your guy disappearing. i thought i did until you told me you had already set it. blame the game, not me friend!

p.s. i lost some players too. we'll see this time!

CB3

man my team got decimated between Transfers/Early Leavers/Senior Classes.

Ill still rise!

week advanced. we are in an important week now, where players are cut.

I WILL ADVANCE AT 9 PM PST ON MONDAY!

i will not advance before that!

anyhow, i know there were a couple issues last year with players being cut even though we didn't ask them to, so you may want to take CPU assistance off for everything during this time. dont know if that had any effect or what.

so get to the cuttin' ladies!

You should just advance it tomorrow night. If someone has all weekend to do it and doesn't, I doubt they're going to get around to it monday with work/school or whatever.

well ill check tomorrow night and see how many people are done. just dont want anyone to lose someone they want on my behalf

p.s. ill also be creating the schedules when i advance. i must again say if you want a specific matchup with someone to tell me

(or if you DONT want to play someone tell me!)

also miguel i sent you an invite as LSU

If you have me playing Lonestar again, give me home field. He got home field against me the past two years and that's bush league. Also, malley's friend said he wanted to play me again this year which is cool but he had home field last year as well, so hook me up. Other than that, if you have to give me a CPU game, make it against south carolina. It hurts my recruiting when I miss out on one of my rivalry games.

Lonestar

az I didnt make the schedules. In that case, let me play someone else. Houston, miami, usc, penn st, west virginia.

I'm not blaming you, Lone. I was just telling FMT so he doesn't do it again. Also, I'd like to play against USC or Houston since I haven't played those guys yet.

We need to play teams from conferences that'll help us get respect in the polls.

:lol

then why do you want to play usc?

p.s. also did anyone ever find out why it doesn't properly save your single game records? i tried to look it up at op sports and google but couldn't get a definitive answer. its not a huge deal i guess, but it would be nice to have them register :(

Lonestar

Throw in ohio state too. I owe matrix and malleys friend a game. I dont remember who was home fmt. I have played dm and dskillz two years now so time for new blood.

Lonestar

Throw in ohio state too. I owe matrix and malleys friend a game. I dont remember who was home fmt. I have played dm and dskillz two years now so time for new blood.

Top Bottom