• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I really only left the pocket 3 or 4 times, that PA pass, and as a result of pressure (come on, both of his Ends have 85+ Speed! I've got good Tackles, but they won't hold forever!)

Miguel

Just so you know, Lone...

Crimson Tide going down in 2 weeks. BELIEVE THAT!

SEC will ride on the shoulders of one Terrance Toliver.

Lonestar

Yeah...

I can usually get those games done the night FMT advances, unless he advances in some God Awful PST time of stupidity. Stupid 3 hours behind, GET A JOB HIPPIES.

Lonestar

Oh man, that's right....

"I watch my college football with Croissants and Honey Blueberry Blintzes*"

*Replace with Biscuits and Gravy per the rules of "Being a normal, non-west coast, American"

advanced!

the only human vs. human game is..... Oregon Vs. USC!

can DM finally claim the PAC 10 title and possibly get into the national title race!? or will he "tampa bay buccaneer it" as the kids say

DMczaf

NCAA10WIP700.jpg

NCAA 10 already looking hawt.

miguel is playing his game now.

matrix/somnia what's the status of your games? you both play the CPU!

p.s. somnia could do some damage and shake up the institution with a win against #3 VA tech!

you would get the pac 10 title anyways. even though he has an overall better record than you, you have no losses in the pac 10 and he has 1 loss in the pac 10.

yeah, as much as i like playing ncaa, college football is pretty retarded. no playoff system, conference winners with worse overall records, getting to choose your open games.... i guess you don't want it to be too much like the pro's but some of the stuff in college football is a head scratcher. oh well!

p.s. i hope EA allows the commish to implement a PLAYOFF system in next years ncaa online dynasty. that would be the shit

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, as much as i like playing ncaa, college football is pretty retarded. no playoff system, conference winners with worse overall records, getting to choose your open games.... i guess you don't want it to be too much like the pro's but some of the stuff in college football is a head scratcher. oh well!

p.s. i hope EA allows the commish to implement a PLAYOFF system in next years ncaa online dynasty. that would be the shit

Do you really think the NCAA would allow that? I know they probably are pitching a fit with the EA Locker.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sorry,I had some health related issues and never got my game in.I saw your post last night,but you had already advanced by the time I had read it.

I'll get this weeks game in.

Miguel

When can you play, Lone? I'm around for the next 2 hours or so before I decide to do even more nothing and probably stick around the rest of the day. :p

I think I remember you having AIM, message me. molina118

Lonestar

I'm around now, but only for a little while longer. I'd have to redownload and install that horrible AIM client. I really hate it.

Lonestar

Yeah, I had to do what was necessary to win.

Only video I wanted to show, and Mig knows this one, was the 1st Redzone INT.

1 handed INT by Courtnet Upshaw

I had 2 or 3 redzone interceptions of his. He asks "why I hate him?" well...check out the team stats, regarding Red Zone information.

Alabama's the best red zone defense, giving up a score only 53% of the time (34 attempts, 12 TD's, 6 FG's). LSU has a good redzone defense too (66% 27 att-14 td's-4 FG's).

Oh, and the Bobby Kennedy Hates-Everything-About-You Train, is still going strong. 3 more INT's, for 10 on the year....redshirt Sophmore...he'll probably leave early :( :(

Miguel

Yeah. :p.

I got desperate, if I had kicked a FG I would have had 12ish seconds left, enough for an onside kick/hailmary.

Also, I'm going to assume that by your pause afterwards, that WR screens aren't legal?

I'm still trying to feel my way around the league.

Let me know if I did anything "wrong"

Lonestar

They aren't banned, but man, they suck. I think the word is limited use, preferred to not be used. I tit-for-tat with the 1 HB Screen I ran, same situation with our punt's.

Oh yeah, that PA pass that I somehow missed my wide open guy...man, that fucking SUUUUUCKED. Made it up by eventually running it into the endzone, but the play fucking worked perfectly, the CB/Safety over my Slot WR, bit inside, while my WR did a double move and angled towards the sideline :(

Miguel

Lonestar said:
They aren't banned, but man, they suck. I think the word is limited use, preferred to not be used. I tit-for-tat with the 1 HB Screen I ran, same situation with our punt's.
Sounds good.

If I DO use them, it's only once every few games.

I should have tried running more in the red zone :9

Lonestar

I had better ability to stop the run game :p Think your RB had a 2.1 ypc average :p It's the passing that usually gets me. I get alot of INT's, but I can give up alot of yards too.

Top Bottom