• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

dynasty is up!

i apologize about some of the more... outlandish early season matchups (Ohio state vs. GA in the opener), but the problem i ran into is some of us would have only played 2 human opponents all year! some play more human opponents or less, but i tried to make it as even as i could given the mandatory conference games.

enjoy... ladies!

also, i know it goes without saying but lets have a clean league dudes. we all know there are problems with the defense so please don't purposely exploit it at every opportunity (i'm looking at you screen passes!). i'm not saying DONT call a play, im just saying mix it up is all. you guys know how to play.

also let me know if something needs to be adjusted with the sliders. i tried tinkering with it but i dont know what the results will be!

Mrbob

Here is the thing. I don't want to play a bunch of top 25 teams in my non conference season. The reason for non conference college games is to beat up on weaklings to gain momentum going into the conference schedule.

If it is only two or three human games so what don't make this madden lite! One loss can ruin your season.

too fucking bad! the schedules are set so deal with it! if you can't handle the competition then finish your 7-5 season and enjoy the Gaylord Hotel Bowl

LiveWire

Oh shit! Lee Corso picks UVA over USC for the upset?! Can Coach LiveWire deliver? CB and I will deliver the nation's best Week 1 game tonight.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You can already scratch off Lance Strickland, 4 star WR, the board. THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN AGAIN.

Lonestar, you got time to play our game?

edit: FMT, wtf? You removed my rivalry game against south carolina for a human opponent. Couldn't you have picked a different week for that?

sorry AZ, didn't realize that was a rivalry game :(

like i said, i tried to even out the human opponent play. if i took away anyone elses anticipated matchups i apologize, but i did request any specifics about your schedule to be posted! and i only got a couple responses, which i granted!

Lonestar

Can we ban Zep? Dude, don't interrupt a game man!@

I really didn't like that game...I hate when a WR catches in front of a 1st down, then AI backs up under the first down :(

There's no way I had the ball 8:53!!!! I had to have only had it for 2 minutes!

Oh well, GG Az

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Joe McKnight = Heisman

GG Livewire

GG CB. Yea, McKnight was unstoppable if he got the ball in the open field.

Although I lost by 20, I felt like I was in the game and had a chance to win up until the end of the 3rd quarter. After the failed 4th down conversion it was just a lot of desperation plays. 5 INTs :lol you should have put up 70. I should have saved that perfect option play for 70+ yards. Can we share videos in the league?

Oh, and my #1 WR got dropped in the 1st quarter. Broken ribs. Out for 9 weeks. :lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
that option play sucked :lol Your WR Cut Blocked my CB like 10 yards downfield and my SS who would have had a decent chance to get you got caught behind the fallen WR

CB3

not this one.

players are already fighting each other to get on USC. you guys better start trying to get your prospects onto your team quick

DCX

DCX
Rough game, i missed like 2 field goal and threw a pick inside the 20 almost gave the game away. I need to adjust to the game online.

DCX

mitch king is a pussy.

i think i have one MLB committed. does a check mark mean commited after you call them? i pissed some other guys off. don't get all butt hurt about our U's prestiege Calvin Harris you bitch!

CB3

if they committed it will say it under their name when you highlight them. the background color will turn one of your teams main colors as well

but they can turn their back on you!

i'm going to steal mitch king from you just to prove a point!

p.s. i obliterated the CPU 66-3. does baylor suck or something? when i played the cpu in exhibition mode i didn't destroy them like this.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
but they can turn their back on you!

i'm going to steal mitch king from you just to prove a point!

p.s. i obliterated the CPU 66-3. does baylor suck or something? when i played the cpu in exhibition mode i didn't destroy them like this.

QFT!

I won my game 73-0 vs the CPU and it could have been worse.....

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shawnwhann said:
QFT!

I won my game 73-0 vs the CPU and it could have been worse.....

So do they dumb down the teams for dynasty mode? I haven't killed the CPU like that ever in Exhibition mode.

Lonestar

I sure hope I can kill my CPU opponents. Going to need those victories to make up losing to all the human teams.

LiveWire

Is there any way we can check our schedule or other dynasty info online through EA's site? Forgot to see what my next few games are....also, can we play our schedule in its entirety right away or does FMT have to advance each week like Madden?

Lonestar

We have to wait every week to advance. But, at least it's hardwired into the game system itself, instead of an outside the game webpage.

I believe We play next game, Livewire. I'm afraid that this game will be our best chances to beat another human player. Super Lame Bowl commences!

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
We have to wait every week to advance. But, at least it's hardwired into the game system itself, instead of an outside the game webpage.

I believe We play next game, Livewire. I'm afraid that this game will be our best chances to beat another human player. Super Lame Bowl commences!

Don't try to Eeyore me, I know you SEC schools are up to something
steroids and illegal recruiting
!

I am but a tiny public school. What is this foosball game you speak of? We will try our best to have fun, win or lose.

only 2 games left to be played.

DM needs to play the CPU
MrBob needs to play Denogg

then we can advance to week 2! don't forget to get your recuirting for this week in!

CB3

DM is too busy playing The Bourne Conspiracy(...) on 360. he has been playing that shit all day:lol

Mrbob

DM quit slacking!

I won't be able to play till thursday because

1) I'm busy tonight and can't play

and

2) I will be at Miller Park tommorrow night for the Cubs/Brewers game

LiveWire

I'm out of town from this Friday night through next Friday night on another work trip. If we advance by Thursday night Lonestar and I can play our Week 2 then, I'll need until next weekend to play Bob in Week 3. After that I'm finally done with work travel until October (yay).

Nitsuj23

Is there any time I could join this dynasty? My 360 just red ringed so I'm gonna trade in my 360 version for the PS3 version.

are you a sim player? as long as myself or one of the other vets can have a practice game with you to see how you play i don't have a problem with it. you can technically join or leave a dynasty at any time!

CB3

DMczaf said:
So where's the rules list on the first post, FMT?!

I need to see rules!

12719.jpg

Top Bottom