• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

DCX

DCX
i think so, DM still has to play his game and one more game is left i believe. I could be wrong.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
They better play it. Livewire says he's gone for a week starting Friday. He's my 2nd game. That's just not right man...

We've got DM Bourne'in it up on RROD and Bob's watching Television.

also, starting in week 2, we'll do a top 5 or top 10 (depending on how many submissions we get) plays each week.

so if you have an awesome play from dynasty mode then post it to be nominated. i would say only 1 per player but how can i not put you in there multiple times if you had a bunch of awesome plays?

also according to op sports there is a recruiting bug in the game and EA is in the process of patching it. i'm not sure what the bug is or how it works, but it allows people to get lots of 4 and 5 star prospects regardless of pitch.

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also according to op sports there is a recruiting bug in the game and EA is in the process of patching it. i'm not sure what the bug is or how it works, but it allows people to get lots of 4 and 5 star prospects regardless of pitch.

And you wouldn't know anything about that, eh Mr. 5-Star DE from Virginia? The Niners tampering has leaked back into the college ranks!

lol i tried out the recruiting and i would call the people myself. i wasted like 7 hours between this QB, hb, and 2 receivers, and they were all kind of unhappy at the end. so then on that DE i saw i was his #1 choice so i put in quick call and used up the majority of my remaining time and then he joins!

if thats cheating then i dont want to be fair!

also where is the individual stat tracking in the dynasty? i see stats and records but i can't see who is #1 in passing, rushing, etc. dont F with me EA!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol i tried out the recruiting and i would call the people myself. i wasted like 7 hours between this QB, hb, and 2 receivers, and they were all kind of unhappy at the end. so then on that DE i saw i was his #1 choice so i put in quick call and used up the majority of my remaining time and then he joins!

if thats cheating then i dont want to be fair!

Lonestar

FMT, it'll do stat collecting when you advance the week. It'll pool all of our data, plus the remaining CPU games, and have updated stats every week. Just not "real time."

Mrbob

Bitches I just got back from Miller Park seeing the Cubs dominate the Brewers once again.

Tommorrow cubs go for the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

We will play tommorrow night chillax. I don't see anyone else crying over LiveWire holding back the league for a whole week because he is going away! ;)

if it were just bob affected i would, but denogg shouldn't suffer because of it

p.s. bob by you delaying, it may not allow livewire to get his week 2 game in a timely fashion. so infact YOU delayed our week 1 AND our week 2! don't know why you bother, this conference is mine boy!

Lonestar

wow, cutting it a bit late, doods. FMT has to be around at that time as well. Make sure he knows.

Mrbob

Long story short I am in the process of buying a new car now tonight. I gotta get the paperwork done today since its the end of the month and I'm getting a sweet ass deal on it. Might delay me playing my NCAA game till later tonight so if you want to give me the loss for the week that's fine. I'm not putting off buying a new vehicle for a NCAA league game.

Lonestar

I knew it, Bob is putting Capitalism in front of Living. I knew he was a Reagan!

He's probably buying a Humvee..oops, I'm sorry, a "Mobile Crime Scene Lab."

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Sorry Lonestar but that was getting under my skin. Every friggin button press was lagged up. I tried to D-Pad over and pick plays and it kept skipping over to the next play over or would lag and I would press x and it would then move the highlight box. I could not get my QB to throw when I wanted, if at all, and it was not responding on time when I would try to do something as simple as R! to throw the ball away. I really hope this is not the norm for tonight or my game against Bob is not going to be any fun.

Mrbob

I need about another hour/hour and a half.

Sorry.

I'm about to head out now and finish everything. If that is too late give me the loss that's fine.

i don't know if it is too late or not. an hour and a half would be 11 pm est. denogg/lonestar/livewire, is that too late? if so i'm going to advance and bob learns a valuable lesson!

i hope your chevy malibu (turquoise) is worth it!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Boob has been talking about buying this car forEVAH so I am cutting some slack. I will chill until 11 and play him when he is ready.

LiveWire

I'll be up late packing for my trip so that's fine with me. Lone I'll turn on AIM so just IM me whenever it gets advanced (Atreides815).

Lonestar

I'm usually up to 12 CST anyway, should be good. BUT...

There is some heavy lightning in the area, starting to pick up. Hopefully the power will stay on.

Rorschach

Malleymal said:
what car you get?
homer-car.gif

Top Bottom