• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

LiveWire

Lonestar said:

Lord, I was born a scramblin' man,
Tryin to have fun out there and doin' the best I can.
And when its time for scorin',
I hope you'll understand,
That I was born a scramblin' man.

Well my father was a slanger down in Georgia,
He wound up on the wrong end of a trade.
But he was made a legend in the cold northern mess,
Right off highway 41.

I'm on my way to Wisconsin this week,
Leaving out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama,
They're always having a good time watching me sling and slang,
Lord, them cheesehead women think the world of me.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
Lord, I was born a scramblin' man,
Tryin to have fun out there and doin' the best I can.
And when its time for scorin',
I hope you'll understand,
That I was born a scramblin' man.

Well my father was a slanger down in Georgia,
He wound up on the wrong end of a trade.
But he was made a legend in the cold northern mess,
Right off highway 41.

I'm on my way to Wisconsin this week,
Leaving out of Tuscaloosa, Alabama,
They're always having a good time watching me sling and slang,
Lord, them cheesehead women think the world of me.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

i hate the KR coverage! but i had no business losing that game. i doubled up DM's yards, he had 1 offensive touchdown on a screen pass that should have been snuffed out (why are you zoning in the flats if you aren't going to cover that dudes!). he got 2 defensive TD's and a KR td.

then to top it off, i strip him of the ball on 3rd and 7, he fumbles forward into the endzone and his o lineman scores. ok cool i have 1 min left and a timeout, no problem. but wait! the booth wants a review! no fumble, but a first down is called at the 2 yard line. game over!

that's what happens when you don't take care of the ball! 5 turnovers :(

Lonestar

But hey, now you can see that the game is keeping individual stats for players and teams! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED!

PS: My game versus Livewire was by FAR the smoothest I had. I now demand to replay the Clemson game, because it was molasseses slow :p

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
But hey, now you can see that the game is keeping individual stats for players and teams! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED!

PS: My game versus Livewire was by FAR the smoothest I had. I now demand to replay the Clemson game, because it was molasseses slow :p

Yea, if Madden online games run this well I'll be very pleased.

I uploaded another clip of my first TD in our game. Unfortunately, it only starts from the snap, so you don't see the awesome no huddle-audible that creates the mismatch to allow the wide-open TD. The passing game here seems so much better than Madden, a lot less ninja LB/DBs. I haven't tried the Madden demo yet though, so maybe it's improved.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/90206

Lonestar

That wasn't that wide open. I audibled when you went no huddle. I think that was Cover 2 from Strong Nickel. #26 was just shy of getting the pick.

How about that Barrage of scoring before Halftime? Holy shit, we just went back and forth, 1-2 play drives. Probably a combined 30 points of scoring.

Lonestar said:

That game was so laggy. If you watch that replay of your TD pass to Jones, you'll see my MLB do his interception animation like 2 seconds after it goes over his head. That's because I hit triangle as you threw it and it took a while to register. I was unhappy.:lol

edit: I'm going to be in Charlotte for my mother's birthday/to go to the motherfuckin JOURNEY! concert all weekend, so I won't be able to get my game with DM (I think he's ohio state?) in until Sunday afternoon/evening. Just let me know what time on Sunday will be good for you, man.

DMczaf

NCAA Football 09 Patch #2 details (Patch #1 is just fixing some bugs, nothing gameplay related comes out next week)

Patch #2 wont be out til September, or when ever Sony and MS are done certifying it

* Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World

* Improved online performance

Dynasty

* Fixed a couple recruiting exploits

* Faster simming between weeks

Custom Stadium Sounds

* The “All” option will now only work when the user is the home team

Gameplay

* Improved coverage on kicks

* Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones

* Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch

* Allow fumbles to occur when diving

* WR screen routes improved

Bug Fixes

* Sliders will now work correctly

* An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed

* Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines

* Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense

* Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted

* Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working

DCX

DCX
tomorrow with Az and I. Something came up with me. I'm going to be going to The Poconos for the NASCAR race. So i can get my game in when i get back. When will i get back? No clue. Around 10pm? est

DCX

fmt - done
dmc - done
az - playing tomorrow @ 10pm
dcx - tomorrow at 10 pm
cold - done (no game)
lonestar - done
livewire - done
------

mrbob - ?
shawn - ?
malley - ?
denogg - ?

lets get done tomorrow if possible dudes!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
just got home from the PA...i'm going to try to give it a go...is AZ still around?

DCX

hey when your done with that game and FMT advances do you wanna play our game?

DCX

DCX
Ohio State D is tough. Man i would have lost both games if it wasn't for thier play. Wells had an off day rushing the ball, but made big plays in the passing game. Well, on the my next opponent. GG Az.

DCX

CB3

:lol I crushed Livewires #1 WR when he went over the middle with my safety. i think he said out for like 8 weeks or something

DCX lets play

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
:lol I crushed Livewires #1 WR when he went over the middle with my safety. i think he said out for like 8 weeks or something

DCX lets play
....ok i guess...give me a few minutes to gather myself...

DCX

DCX

DCX
GG bro. Tough break at the end, i thought for sure i would give you the game especially with my shitty clock management :/

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
GG bro. Tough break at the end, i thought for sure i would give you the game especially with my shitty clock management :/

DCX

yeah man. so many missed opportunities. i dropped like 3 int's, couldnt break a tackle all game, and that last play i swore my WR beat your CB but either you caught up or noodle arm sanchez fucked up another long ball

Mark Sanchez = Chad Pennington. im gonna check if mitch mustain has a better long ball

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
yeah man. so many missed opportunities. i dropped like 3 int's, couldnt break a tackle all game, and that last play i swore my WR beat your CB but either you caught up or noodle arm sanchez fucked up another long ball

Mark Sanchez = Chad Pennington. im gonna check if mitch mustain has a better long ball
I sprinted with the Safety to make the int, but the ball did seem to float and your WRs did have me beat...i was just hoping to make the tackle to be honest...then i seen the Frisbee in the air and just made the play.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
I sprinted with the Safety to make the int, but the ball did seem to float and your WRs did have me beat...i was just hoping to make the tackle to be honest...then i seen the Frisbee in the air and just made the play.

DCX

yeah that last play killed me. even if i caught it and you made the tackle i still had a TO. i would have had one last shot at a TD.

It didnt help my HUGE WR got injured the drive before. he could have went up to get it

bob nothing that anyone else does to me is going to stop your impending doom when we play. i can finish 3-10, and all i want to do is beat wisconsin and ohio state! which i plan on doing ;)

Top Bottom