• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It could be worse than Kolb. We could have this guy waiting in the wings

alex-smith.jpg

SMOKE

Banned
CB3 said:
Oh funny. I actually thought "butijustgothereso" was your new QB no one has ever heard of that 9ers fans will blindly pimp but will turn out to be shit

JT_O_Sullivan_81967687.jpg

Oh, that one would have hurt if it wasnt for the pain in my right hand from wearing all these RINGS while I'm typing.

But rest assured that Donavan Mybad will be the only good thing in Philly this season, I might just blind him with all this BLING when he attemots to throw a pass... oh wait there just a sec, he'll screw it up regardless.:D

CB3

SMOKE said:
Oh, that one would have hurt if it wasnt for the pain in my right hand from wearing all these RINGS while I'm typing.

But rest assured that Donavan Mybad will be the only good thing in Philly this season, I might just blind him with all this BLING when he attemots to throw a pass... oh wait there just a sec, he'll screw it up regardless.:D

I would offer a rebuttal but im sure ill just get another "joke" having to do with rings or jewelry or bling or blang or bad typing. I wouldnt want the rest of the people looking at the thread to have to suffer through one of those awful failures of a post again so ill just end it here

The whole situation just reminds me of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_L-gbpKZpo

SMOKE

Banned
CB3 said:
I would offer a rebuttal but im sure ill just get another "joke" having to do with rings or jewelry or bling or blang or bad typing. I wouldnt want the rest of the people looking at the thread to have to suffer through one of those awful failures of a post again so ill just end it here

The whole situation just reminds me of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_L-gbpKZpo

That was funny, but lets see how funny you can be in the middle of the season.

Or better yet, how about I just put a nice spanking on your EAGLES against my NINER's

ONLINE on PS3?

You GAME?

We can end the discussion in the lobby and str8 into a game so I can give you a taste of whats to come.

CB3

SMOKE said:
That was funny, but lets see how funny you can be in the middle of the season.

Or better yet, how about I just put a nice spanking on your EAGLES against my NINER's

ONLINE on PS3?

You GAME?

We can end the discussion in the lobby and str8 into a game so I can give you a taste of whats to come.

akuxc9.jpg

AirBrian

SMOKE said:
Ha! That was a good one butijustgothereso i will be there soon enough...

Oh wait, thats what happens when you try to type with ALL 4 SB RINGS ON ONE HAND!!!
:D
So where did you put the fifth ring?

SMOKE

Banned
CB3 said:

Deep down inside you cheer for us, you wish you could be a part of what the 49ers have accomplished and bring to the table (especially this year).

So whenever you feel like joining, we will gladly accept you.

CB3

SMOKE said:
Deep down inside you cheer for us, you wish you could be a part of what the 49ers have accomplished and bring to the table (especially this year).

So whenever you feel like joining, we will gladly accept you.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Im not quite sure what you guys are bringing to the table besides a fake coach that makes your players cry. But whatever it is know i want no part of it

And i dont want to "feel" any of your forms. Nice stealth edit on that though.

Keep bleeding those Redskin colors!

SMOKE

Banned
CB3 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Im not quite sure what you guys are bringing to the table besides a fake coach that makes your players cry. But whatever it is know i want no part of it

And i dont want to "feel" any of your forms. Nice stealth edit on that though.

Keep bleeding those Redskin colors!

Oh the edit was an accident:lol

And aren't redskins maroon?

And our coach being a fake and making people cry doenst make sense at all, if anything he is like a father figure to our team and focusing on gameplay rather than "who we gonna gangbang after the game" thoughts running across these rich players minds.

We need someone like him that defensive minded and not this BS crap we been sitting through the past 6 seasons where are defense is in prevent at the damn goaline.

I get mad thinking about that, but now thats all gone I hope from here on out.

Rorschach

SMOKE said:
But for reals, is there going to be a PS3 league going or is that still up in the AIR?
It's still up in the air. There is growing interest, but I don't know if there's enough to fill a league. This is a 360 league, though.

Mrbob

FMT do you really want to argue head coaches. :D

Lovie may not be the best, but he is a top 10 head coach.

Your head coach biggest strategy is pulling his pants down at halftime! Ours at least has a history of winning, and has the second biggest winning percentage of all head coaches over the last 5 years! With all the offseason additions made this year, the Bears should be in a good spot even with an aging defense!

Edit: Holy shit FMT spawned another one. :lol

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
Checking out some Jcut related video on youtube and I think I found Rors being interviewed! Watch it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK0Vqg1K0XQ&NR=1

Near the end...reporter talking to broncos fans about losing cutler, gaining orton, and then a raiders fan chimes in on the topic!

Rors you are internet famous now!
Most of those Broncos fans are ignorant, no surprise. No, they didn't beat the Raiders twice last year, no they didn't do it the year before that.

That Raider fan is right, though. They are in a down swing. Not because they lost Cutler's sorry ass, but because they have a vagina for a coach, turmoil in the locker room, and a horrible defense. And he said he HOPES that the Raiders are on the upswing. Not that he thinks it. He's talking about his heart, not his brain. Nothing he said was inaccurate!

DMczaf

Great news everyone!

Roster downloads are now done through the Depth Chart menu instead of making an online game to get the roster.

Ian <3

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Great news everyone!

Roster downloads are now done through the Depth Chart menu instead of making an online game to get the roster.

Ian <3
That's old, insignificant news!

...that I heard from you...

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
Also, the non-Gamestop demo was downgraded to 1 minute quarters :lol

Preorder today to avoid disappointment
Can i cancel the order after i get the demo code?

DCX

Mrbob said:
FMT do you really want to argue head coaches. :D

Lovie may not be the best, but he is a top 10 head coach.

Your head coach biggest strategy is pulling his pants down at halftime! Ours at least has a history of winning, and has the second biggest winning percentage of all head coaches over the last 5 years! With all the offseason additions made this year, the Bears should be in a good spot even with an aging defense!

Edit: Holy shit FMT spawned another one. :lol

yes i do want to argue head coaches!

lovie smith is a fucking joke. where is the history of winning? he has won a grand total of 2 playoff games. he fails to have any type of halftime adjustments (see the panthers playoff game where steve smith raped you and you did nothing about it). he has no balls when it comes to benching players who aren't performing.

the only reason lovie smith has a few winning seasons on his resume is because he inherited a great defense. bears aren't going to be in the playoffs this year or anytime soon. you mortgaged your future on a qb who has yet to have a winning season in the NFL and who will have no one to throw to. enjoy!

SMOKE

Banned
Wellington said:
This fucking SMOKE guy is awesome. Welcome to the club. :lol

All man thanks, I cant wait to see if you guys get a PS3 league going, I will silence all the haters.

Niners til I die and even death I shall be.

bluemax

Banned
SMOKE said:
Been a niner all my life and have a rare blood type of burgandy and gold str8 from the heart.

Singletary has us back on track and if it doesnt work out in in real life this season, then it will in madden baby!!!:D

Wikipedia says the 49ers colors are:

Team colors Primary:
49ers Red (Scarlet)
49ers Gold (Metallic)
White

Courtesy of this site:

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamCo...mages/SanFrancisco49ers_FRC_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Redskins are burgundy:

Team colors Burgundy, Gold, White

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamCo...ages/WashingtonRedskins_FRC_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Complete list here:
http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamCo...onalFootballLeague/NationalFootballLeague.htm

Seriously what kind of fan gets his teams colors wrong? That would be like me saying my alma mater's colors are crimson and dandelion. They are Cardinal and Gold!

SMOKE

Banned
bluemax said:
Wikipedia says the 49ers colors are:

Team colors Primary:
49ers Red (Scarlet)
49ers Gold (Metallic)
White

Courtesy of this site:

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamCo...mages/SanFrancisco49ers_FRC_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Redskins are burgundy:

Team colors Burgundy, Gold, White

http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamCo...ages/WashingtonRedskins_FRC_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

Complete list here:
http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamCo...onalFootballLeague/NationalFootballLeague.htm

Seriously what kind of fan gets his teams colors wrong? That would be like me saying my alma mater's colors are crimson and dandelion. They are Cardinal and Gold!

Been gone for a while:D

But to give you an answer on colors, I believe we're reverting back to the trditional niners look of the 80's and those would be darker than they were before. So BURGANDY would be the correct color for this season.

But i bet your the type of person who counts all the pixels in game too:lol

Stop hating.

SMOKE said:

But to give you an answer on colors, I believe we're reverting back to the trditional niners look of the 80's and those would be darker than they were before. So BURGANDY would be the correct color for this season.

Stop hating.

BURGANDY isn't even a color...

DMczaf said:
Also, the non-Gamestop demo was downgraded to 1 minute quarters :lol

Preorder today to avoid disappointment

one minute? wtf

bluemax

Banned
SMOKE said:

Stop hating.

San Francisco 49ers (1950 through present)

Franchise Colors

2009 through present: 49ers Red, Metallic Gold, White

2005 through 2008: Cardinal Red, Metallic Gold, Black, White

2002 through 2004: Cardinal Red, Metallic Gold, Black, White

1996 through 2001: Cardinal Red, Metallic Gold, Black, White

1980 through 1995: Scarlet, 49ers Gold, White

1964 through 1979: Scarlet, 49ers Gold, White

1963: Scarlet, Silver, White

1960 through 1962: Scarlet, Silver, White

1957 through 1959: Cardinal, Gold, White

1956: Cardinal, White

1955: Cardinal, Silver, White

1950 through 1954: Cardinal, Silver, White

I see no "Burgandy" on this list.

SMOKE

Banned
Can someone tell when in the world as a CARDINAL became an official color?

Its a BIRD!

And regardless of whatever the names of these colors are the NINER'S are still my team!

AirBrian

bluemax said:

Or the number of Super Bowl rings! Seriously, FMT and Birdman, keep your boys in check!

SMOKE

Banned
AirBrian said:
Or the number of Super Bowl rings! Seriously, FMT and Birdman, keep your boys in check!

Well lets see... How many MEN actually wear 5 rings on 1 HAND?

Maybe if you read up a bit more instead of TRYING to be funny then you would have seen the other post about the 5th ring.

But til this day I dont see anyone one besides WOMEN wear rings on each and every finger and some toes.

But i'm tired of talking, we can let the sticks do the walking.

SmokeCapone is the PSN.

bluemax

Banned
SMOKE said:
Can someone tell when in the world as a CARDINAL became an official color?

Its a BIRD!

And regardless of whatever the names of these colors are the NINER'S are still my team!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_(color)

Sports

* The color deep cardinal is one of the colors of the San Francisco 49ers, along with the color California gold.

Although I also discovered this disturbing fact:

However, Stanford's, M.I.T.´s, and U.S.C.´s PMS color is 201.

USC uses the same shade of Cardinal as Stanford? WTF!

And just for fun, burgundy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundy_(color)

Burgundy has no green component!

SMOKE

Banned
Mrbob said:
SMOKE what are your thoughts about Brett Favre?

He loves the game!

I feel if you're that passionat about your sport then play it as long as you see fit.

There's people who still work way past the age of actual retirement and when you ask them why they do, they will tell you that nothing else holds or catches there attention besides working or helping others out.

I say let the man play and if he decides not to then thats on him.

Rorschach

LosDaddie said:
So the X360 league is already full, right?

Any chance on starting another X360 league?
There are no plans for a second league right now, but I suppose if there are enough people, someone might start one. There are like 7 people right now on the waiting list.

CB3

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

You better edit that shit to the exact opposite of what you said

SMOKE

Banned
bluemax said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardinal_(color)

Sports

* The color deep cardinal is one of the colors of the San Francisco 49ers, along with the color California gold.

Although I also discovered this disturbing fact:

However, Stanford's, M.I.T.´s, and U.S.C.´s PMS color is 201.

USC uses the same shade of Cardinal as Stanford? WTF!

And just for fun, burgundy!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundy_(color)

Burgundy has no green component!

I give up on the color DEBACLE, I still see things as the colors I see in my kids crayon boxes.

But nice find and I hope these teams can eliminate the simulartiy in color in there jersey's

Rorschach

SMOKE said:
He loves the game!

I feel if you're that passionat about your sport then play it as long as you see fit.

There's people who still work way past the age of actual retirement and when you ask them why they do, they will tell you that nothing else holds or catches there attention besides working or helping others out.

I say let the man play and if he decides not to then thats on him.
<3 u

Top Bottom