• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
AirBrian said:
Lonestar, you son of a bitch!

p1_bhorry.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
Is Kobe Bryant from Philadelphia? I'm confused why you keep posting Lakers stuff but are an Eagles fan.

Well he did play high school ball there.

But any fans living in LA became free agents when the Rams left in 94.

CB3

LukeSmith said:
So you could pick anyone and you picked the Eagles?

It was more of just being a fan of this man

randall-cunningham.jpg

I loved watching Randall. Ironically he retired after the 95 season. but I just stuck with the Eagles. Although i wasnt as big of a football fan back then as i am now. Drafting Donovan who at that point was damn near Randall 2.0 really got me back into the sport and turned me into the die hard fan of football I am now.

Edit: By the way, just incase you guys didnt know, Randall was Laser, Rocket arm way before Payton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdjmMa88l-o

Im still amazed at that play

Rorschach said:
Where did FMT go? :(

Needs more laser and a little more rocket. Receiver had to come back for it and the DB almost made a play on the ball!

Except Payton Manning would have gotten sacked for a safety due to not having the nimbleness and trucking ability of his brother Eli.

Fifty

Rorschach said:
Where did FMT go? :(

He's busy playing the character of SMOKE. He has found a way to cheer for the Niners and safely, finally reveal his feelings of love towards Favre. It's cathartic.

Rorschach

MWS Natural said:
Except Payton Manning would have gotten sacked for a safety due to not having the nimbleness and trucking ability of his brother Eli.
I didn't say anything about that. I was talking strictly rockets and lasers.

Fifty said:
He's busy playing the character of SMOKE. He has found a way to cheer for the Niners and safely, finally reveal his feelings of love towards Favre. It's cathartic.
I believe this news.

SMOKE

Banned
Rorschach said:
I didn't say anything about that. I was talking strictly rockets and lasers.

I believe this news.

Dont.

Farve is a great QB along with alot of other athletes out there that are not a part of my favorite teams.

Being a HATER has its limits and sometimes you just have to be honest.

But I freaking hated playing against him at Lambeau, those were some nail biting games.

SMOKE

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:

You gotta give the man props for what he's accomplished and at the age he is doing it at.

Cant hate on a man when he's not even playing for money, but just for the sake of the love of the game.

CB3

Cant hate on a man when he's not even playing for money, but just for the sake of the love of the game.
Its been reported that he is very much in it for the money.

I mean he has to pay for his Vicodin addiction somehow.

Vidako would know

SMOKE said:
You gotta give the man props for what he's accomplished and at the age he is doing it at.

brett favre is a scumbag. the worst of the worst. i cannot respect him, i cannot give him props, and i can't not hate him. it would be like if one of my uncles molested my brother and then years later you say to me "hey, he's a hard working man, i know he boned your bro but cut him some slack". i cannot and i will not

p.s. just out of curiosity, could someone who gets that gamestop code/download "share" the demo with someone on their connected list?

if that is the case, i have some games i could share! FF VII, burnout paradise, siren blood curse, suikoden.... i think i already have sharing setup with matrix and fifty, that should leave me 3 slots opened!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
brett favre is a scumbag. the worst of the worst. i cannot respect him, i cannot give him props, and i can't not hate him. it would be like if one of my uncles molested my brother and then years later you say to me "hey, he's a hard working man, i know he boned your bro but cut him some slack". i cannot and i will not

p.s. just out of curiosity, could someone who gets that gamestop code/download "share" the demo with someone on their connected list?

if that is the case, i have some games i could share! FF VII, burnout paradise, siren blood curse, suikoden.... i think i already have sharing setup with matrix and fifty, that should leave me 3 slots opened!

I dont think anyone is pre-ordering the ps3 version here :lol

I got my 360 code sitting safe

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gamestop.com finally emailed me my code.

FMT, couldn't you put the $5 down, wait awhile and then go in and say you decided you didn't want the game and could you transfer the money to a different pre-order?

yeah i could but i never buy anything from gamestop. even with the $5 difference, its always cheaper to order from amazon. i might try it though.... i need my madden fix, even in small increments!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ummmm am I missing something here, wtf ...

gamestop email I just read over.....

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Madden NFL 10 from GameStop / EB Games. The
GameStop exclusive demo with four 5-minute quarters, featuring a Super
Bowl rematch between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals, is
scheduled to go live on Thursday, July 23 by 9pm EST.

Please do not try to download the demo before 9:00 pm on Thursday July
23. Doing so will result in an error message and could possibly
deactivate your demo code. Anytime after 9:00 pm on Thursday July 23
you may follow the instructions below to download your Madden NFL 10
Demo.

1. Turn on your new NCAA Football 10 video game.
2. Select TeamBuilder from the main menu.
3. When prompted, input the redeem code below.
4. Create a new customized team!

what what!?

Your unique voucher code
YOU CANT HAVE MINE

Thank you,
GameStop Customer Service

The above code is required to access your pre-order bonus. Keep it in
a safe and secure place and do not share with anyone. It cannot be
replaced if lost. Note: Internet connection is required to access
TeamBuilder.

Matrix

doh I didn't notice gamestop.com had free overnight shipping going till the 20th.I'll have to cancel and reorder.

Wonder if I'll get a 2nd code :lol

Matrix said:
Gamestop.com finally emailed me my code.

FMT, couldn't you put the $5 down, wait awhile and then go in and say you decided you didn't want the game and could you transfer the money to a different pre-order?

If you pre-order online can you get the code and cancel or do they keep your info and process the transaction when it ships?

Matrix

MWS Natural said:
If you pre-order online can you get the code and cancel or do they keep your info and process the transaction when it ships?

Well looking at my order page, it still gives me the option to self cancel or change the shipping method on the order despite getting the email code.I'll attempt to cancel and reorder later today.

I do know from past experience with Gamestop.com orders they don't charge right away and nothing on the product page mentions not being able to cancel the order once you receive your code.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Well looking at my order page, it still gives me the option to self cancel or change the shipping method on the order despite getting the email code.I'll attempt to cancel and reorder later today.

I do know from past experience with Gamestop.com orders they don't charge right away and nothing on the product page mentions not being to cancel the order once you receive your code.
I pre-ordered at EB Games and haven't gotten anything :(

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
I pre-ordered at EB Games and haven't gotten anything :(

DCX

When did you order? You check your spam folder just in case?

You could always cancel your order and retry again * don't hold me to it if you still get screwed if you do that* or give CS a call cause emailing them is f-ing worthless.

Matrix

heh I ordered the 15th as well, not sure why you didn't get a code since we ordered on the same day.

Rorschach

Someone should try to download it before the date. They're bluffing!

I'm kidding! Don't hold me responsible for your lost code.

Top Bottom