• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

DCX

DCX
Just got a new email from Gamestop with the correct details to download the demo but the code is different...does that mean two demo codes? If so i would love to gift one to a Gaffer.

DCX

Rorschach

Ugh back to superficial GS blogs!

Hey! It looks like the Cowboys will make the playoffs this year! It must be the first round.
:lol
DCX said:
Just got a new email from Gamestop with the correct details to download the demo but the code is different...does that mean two demo codes? If so i would love to gift one to a Gaffer.

DCX
Try the first one and if it works, gift the second.

Madden NFL 10 Demo Coming Early To Xbox 360
360 owners will be able to get their hands on the demo a week early.
by Jim Reilly

July 20, 2009 - Being a 360 owner has its perks, at least according to EA.

The company announced today that Xbox Live Gold Members will be receiving the demo for Madden NFL 10 one week before anyone else.

The demo drops July 23, with Silver Members (and other platform holders) able to make the download on July 30.

Timed-exclusive demos? Now I've seen it all.

lolz

Somnia

Ya that's the 1 minute quarter demo as the cowboys and giants I believe. Of course I'll have to download that one also on top of the steelers/cardinals one :D

Can't wait to play the demo! Though it will make the wait to play the real thing seem even longer =/

DCX said:

DCX

YO, hook ya boy up!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:

DCX

Weird I got the same email, but my code stayed the same.Just correct info on how to redeem it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
do you mean because:

a. it's on ps3
b. it's at best buy
c. it's with major league gaming
d. none of the above

e. they decided to put random words in caps every post

SMOKE

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
do you mean because:

a. it's on ps3
b. it's at best buy
c. it's with major league gaming
d. none of the above

It should of stayed on playstation:D

Too many cheesers on 360.

SMOKE

Banned
LukeSmith said:
I can't wait for the actual league to start so I don't have to read through FMT's Jr.'s posts

Reading is a choice, but getting that ass whooped online with the NINERS is not:D

Thats pricelss:D

CB3

LukeSmith said:
I can't wait for the actual league to start so I don't have to read through FMT's Jr.'s posts

Better watch out. He will take the Burgandy and Gold to your doorstep

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
umad? Were your MS overlords insulted? umaaaaad, doggie?

2csgg41.gif

SMOKE is a Niners fan I can appreciate! FMT needs to get under your tutelage!
Is it because he loves Favre as much as you?

SMOKE

Banned
Mrbob said:
SMOKE is a Niners fan I can appreciate! FMT needs to get under your tutelage!

I appreciate that!

I am just a solid NINER FAN, its just something about them that strikes fear in opposing teams. Its like that dog that would look at you trying to see who you are and soon as you slip up he bites you right in the ass.

The playcalling of the team was very questionable under nolan and now that he is gone I feel our defense will bring the rain and our offense will start to click during the pre-season.

We are humble fans, but we'll get in that ass if need be.:D

CB3

SMOKE said:
I appreciate that!

I am just a solid NINER FAN, its just something about them that strikes fear in opposing teams. Its like that dog that would look at you trying to see who you are and soon as you slip up he bites you right in the ass.

The playcalling of the team was very questionable under nolan and now that he is gone I feel our defense will bring the rain and our offense will start to click during the pre-season.

We are humble fans, but we'll get in that ass if need be.:D

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Striker

"Man, they don't get my rating right," Houshmandzadeh said while appearing on Colin Cowherd's ESPN Radio show Monday. "I just looked at the game and they have this wrong and that wrong. And I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch (in 2008), but it's the offense, man, not me."
Obviously many NFL GM's agreed, and why teams like the Eagles and Giants neglected you in FA.

Rorschach

Funny how he considers himself a hardcore gamer, but doesn't know that all ratings have been lowered. He's damn lucky to be 91.

I like his "the numbers lie" line and this quote:

And I understand I averaged 10 yards a catch (in 2008), but it's the offense, man, not me.

Bengals under the bus. :(

Syckx

Striker said:
I don't have a code, but a GS person called earlier. Also a big Cowboys fan here!

Yeah, I recognize you from the OT boards. Check your PMs in a few.

EDIT: Yes I know he's a Giants fan

Syckx

Mrbob said:
Giving the code to a Giants fan? Pathetic!

Big D 4 lyfe!

I dig the community here. If the best thing I ever do for a Giants fan s give him a demo code, then I think I can be forgiven by Jerry.

CB3

I cant believe a cowboys fan is giving something to a giants fan.

What the fuck is going on

Top Bottom