• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
SMOKE said:
You know how everyone has that friend who they have never seen get mad but they're the nicest person in the world.:D

Sounds like the kid everyone picks on at school then grows up with irreversable mental issues

SMOKE said:
You know how everyone has that friend who they have never seen get mad but they're the nicest person in the world.:D

wat.jpg

SMOKE

Banned
The complete opposite of being a raider fan (humble), but can act like a raider fan ( get off in that ass).

NVM, just know that I will beat that ass in madden with the niners is all.:lol

Mrbob

I think you just got challenged to a duel!

Smoke I know you could whup FMTs ass head to head niner on niner civil warfare. Dude has no game.

Rorschach

SMOKE said:
Usually, when someone uses "but" in that way, it's followed by something of contrast to the first part of the sentence.

For example: Fans of the 49ers love to be in your face in the off-season, but they disappear in the regular season.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Rorschach said:
Usually, when someone uses "but" in that way, it's followed by something of contrast to the first part of the sentence.

For example: Fans of the 49ers love to be in your face in the off-season, but they disappear in the regular season.
:lol :lol :lol

Rorschach said:

hey! i resent that! we're in your face for at least 2 weeks of the regular season, THEN we disappear!

augmental

I better not see the wrong team celebrating first downs and fumbles when the 5 min quarters demo comes out tomorrow. Also, if a first down occurs then the ball carrier better do the "first down chop" animation in the correct direction.

If that junk code is still in Madden I will be pissed. I used to try and look at it as comedy relief during the game but I can't anymore. :lol

SMOKE

Banned
Rorschach said:

I'm here thru thick and thin, I dont abandon my team at all and if that was the case then I would have been and jumped ship.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
SMOKE said:
I'm here thru thick and thin, I dont abandon my team at all and if that was the case then I would have been and jumped ship.

But lets be honest here. All the real 49er fans Alex Smith is a bust. Shaun Hill future right?

augmental said:
I better not see the wrong team celebrating first downs and fumbles when the 5 min quarters demo comes out tomorrow. Also, if a first down occurs then the ball carrier better do the "first down chop" animation in the correct direction.

If that junk code is still in Madden I will be pissed. I used to try and look at it as comedy relief during the game but I can't anymore. :lol

I honestly don't care, never really noticed any those things. As long as the gameplay is tight I'm good.

augmental said:

you should boycott the game if that is in there!

in all seriousness, while i would like that attention to detail, that is probably the last thing i care about in the game. their time is better spent on gameplay items. i couldn't care less about little presentation bits like that.

augmental said:

Just remember that the demo is NOT final code.

SMOKE

Banned
CB3 said:
But lets be honest here. All the real 49er fans Alex Smith is a bust. Shaun Hill future right?

Alex Smith is the future, he had a few bad seasons and it aint like any of you could just go out there and turn things around in the same time frame he was given. But hill may be the new cassel.

Testing out some configurations to live stream these Madden league games from the comfort of my couch.

There's some tweaking to do, but I'm confident that I'll be able to broadcast games without lag. In 5 NCAA games I've streamed, it was still smooth as butter.

Anyone else planning on streaming their games too?

Striker said:
Getting closer to release time.

Who's getting the Cardinals and Broncos?

i'm not even going to touch the who's in and who's out issue on the league at this time. i think i made a mistake by even assigning people and teams so early. i'm just going to wait for the end of august and we'll figure it out then.

Rorschach

I'll only stream if I get into the SB or maybe AFC Championship. I probably won't make either with this shit team, but maybe season 2.

BigAT said:
Whoever manages to not RROD by the time the game is out.
:lol

SMOKE said:
I think you missed the point. :\

FrenchMovieTheme said:
hey! i resent that! we're in your face for at least 2 weeks of the regular season, THEN we disappear!
It was just an example!

A true to life example!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wow, Javon Walker finally got the correct ratings!

JRUSS bringing the 98/65 Championsauce!

One year with the Raiders, and McFadden is an Injury-riddle, No-Toughness, Weak Ass Running Back. That baffles the hell out of me, after seeing him bulldoze people in College in a Bo Jackson-type manner.

Rorschach

I like how none of my players look like their real life counterparts. Even Polamalu doesn't and he's on the cover. It seems the face thing is only for top 5 qbs and Larry Fitz. Though, Larry Fitzgerald looks like he's had a botched face lift.

Lots of misses in the ratings. :\ I just hope they don't give Ellis the usual Raiders downgrade. When is the AFC West video out? Tomorrow?

Lonestar said:
Wow, Javon Walker finally got the correct ratings!

JRUSS bringing the 98/65 Championsauce!

One year with the Raiders, and McFadden is an Injury-riddle, No-Toughness, Weak Ass Running Back. That baffles the hell out of me, after seeing him bulldoze people in College in a Bo Jackson-type manner.
Bush bulldozed people last year and he got the downgrade too. It's just the way it is. :| I bet you as soon as Ellis gets switched from the Cowboys to the Raiders, he becomes a 57 or something.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
I like how none of my players look like their real life counterparts. Even Polamalu doesn't and he's on the cover. It seems the face thing is only for top 5 qbs and Larry Fitz. Though, Larry Fitzgerald looks like he's had a botched face lift.

Ian talked about that, he said that its up to players to come into Tiburon to get the 3D Scan. The NFL used to force rookies to do it, but they stopped.

So yeah, if it's up to the players to get a scan don't expect JRuss in the game.....ever :p

Lonestar

DMczaf said:
Ian talked about that, he said that its up to players to come into Tiburon to get the 3D Scan. The NFL used to force rookies to do it, but they stopped.

So yeah, if it's up to the players to get a scan don't expect JRuss in the game.....ever :p

102129.jpg

Bought time EA steps it up and includes more Uniform Options.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:

Because he's too busy conducting secret training camps! Hard working leader!

Underrated
Schilens
Higgins (especially in returns)
Miller (speed and CIT)
Bush
McFadden
Gallery (especially in RBK)
Johnson

Overrated
Kelly :D:D

Future Madden League Defensive MVP:
Mitchell

Rorschach

CB3 said:
thats the first time Gallery and and underrated have even been used together
He was a bust as a tackle, but he's been good as a guard and last year he was great, especially on the run.

augmental said:
And is that a grey seahorse danglin' there? :D
That's an elephant. It's his animal of inspiration. Which, in turn, explains the girth.

Lonestar

I remember it, it was strange, it was at a bowl game (Last years Sugar Bowl?) And it's not only an elephant, but it says Bama Boy.

But he went to LSU.

augmental

When introducing teams at the beginning / during the game do they still just say the city name only or the team name? Like if it is the New York Jets versus the New York Giants does it still say "New York versus New York"? I know it is a nitpic but it would be better to just use the team names so it would be Jets versus Giants...New York versus New York sounds hokey.

Just something I was thinking about while watching the halftime show video on IGN, they still say the city name instead of the team name.

SMOKE

Banned
Not completely liking what I see as far as the atmosphere of the game goes, I mean, they just scored the game winning TD with no time left and it just seemed like a plain old TD to just take the lead.

Celebrations are crucial to a game like this that supposed to be "What you see on Sunday".

But oh well, maybe next year.

Jtrizzy

So will the PS3 version of the full quarters gamestop demo still be available tomorrow or do I need to pre order the 360 version?

SMOKE

Banned
DCX said:
Download finished, playing now!

DCX

Please do not joke, pics/vids or it aint true.

Oh, you posted twice, i got caught up in the eye if the anticipation storm and only seen what my madden eyes would let me. My bad.

Top Bottom