• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Online Franchise Interest Thread

DMczaf

Also new website screens

958702_20090726_screen009.jpg
958702_20090726_screen010.jpg
958702_20090726_screen011.jpg
958702_20090726_screen012.jpg

Charles Ali FUTURE!

DMczaf

When are you starting the fantasy league, CB?

Might as well get everyone signed in now!

Also, WOO @ Yahoo having free stat tracking this year

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I meant to set that shit up last week but i got busy.

Wednesday ill set it up.

As long as someone reminds me

SMOKE

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
rumor (according to Steve @ OS, who i don't really trust usually) is that QB rating is not calculated in online franchise.

oh EA, never change :lol

WOW!!!

As things seemed to be looking up for Madden this year, it seems like everyday more and more has been bringing it down.

Word on the streets is that an old glitch has popped back up in the demo and we do not know if its been fixed yet or not.

Its a glitch that makes zone defenses blitz

P.S

How do you spoiler tag shit?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DMczaf said:

Yahoo with free stat tracking? Nice? I am in fantasy league fo sho!

Jtrizzy said:
so no sliders in franchise mode? that blows.

yep.

i'm tired of complaining about all the shit that looks to be missing from online franchise mode. i'll wait until we have the finished game and EA has committed to whatever shitty patch they're going to throw our way before i complain about this stuff again

p.s. i'll have the game next week suckers!*

* definitely maybe!

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Pfft the Bengals? Can the Bengals QB do this:

orton8-3.jpg

???

You just hate Heisman Palmer because he is a winner, a champion, and he beat the shit out of ucla every year.

DMczaf said:

I heard about that. Their fantasy editor had to use it to defend himself after someone called him out for bitching about EA charging for addons to NCAA. I think the quote was like "How can someone who works for a company that charges for score updates bitch about milking?"

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yep.

i'm tired of complaining about all the shit that looks to be missing from online franchise mode. i'll wait until we have the finished game and EA has committed to whatever shitty patch they're going to throw our way before i complain about this stuff again

p.s. i'll have the game next week suckers!*

* definitely maybe!
That patch is only for bugs. Or so DM tells me.

If that QB rating thing true, it's fucking stupid. How simple is a thing like that? And how could they not know we'd want it? I ended up getting my hopes up this year when I said I wouldn't and of course they do shit like leave out contracts, trades for picks, salary cap, etc. I thought they were being so open and then magically this shit appears closer to the release date.

bluemax said:
You just hate Heisman Palmer because he is a winner, a champion, and he beat the shit out of ucla every year.
Winner? He hasn't won jack in the NFL besides that fluke year where everyone slept on the Bengals. And he didn't even win a playoff game!

btw- I was joking... I don't really consider blowjob giving skills when evaluating QBs
I heard about that. Their fantasy editor had to use it to defend himself after someone called him out for bitching about EA charging for addons to NCAA. I think the quote was like "How can someone who works for a company that charges for score updates bitch about milking?"
:lol No way. That's awesome.

Rorschach

Jtrizzy said:
anyone considering the double dip and joining the PS3 league as well?
I considered it, but I don't think I could do two leagues this year. Maybe if the league has 31 members and the last team left is the Raiders. Then, I'd do it.

GQman2121

Banned
That was the first thing I thought of when I watched the video yesterday. That is definitely not Byron's signature windup and throw. :lol

Some of them are pretty accurate though.

About the fantasy, what do you guys usually run with starter wise?

SMOKE said:
WOW!!!

As things seemed to be looking up for Madden this year, it seems like everyday more and more has been bringing it down.

Word on the streets is that an old glitch has popped back up in the demo and we do not know if its been fixed yet or not.

Its a glitch that makes zone defenses blitz

P.S

How do you spoiler tag shit?

Where did you hear this from??

GQman2121

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
rumor (according to Steve @ OS, who i don't really trust usually) is that QB rating is not calculated in online franchise.

oh EA, never change :lol

Wait, what exactly does this mean? No calculated rating online.......

SMOKE said:
OperationSports and the maddenlab.

Dont know how much of this crap you can see if any at all but if you can watch this vid then hope EA has fixed this shit of a usercatch.

http://www.themaddenlab.com/communi...765-mendenhal-throwing-rc-roethlisberger.html

Just click on the link and if it lets you lurk around the forums you can also check out all the other BS a demo this long brings out.

Ian has already stated that on Rookie and Pro modes that you can still strafe with the receiver but on All-Pro and All-Madden it is disabled.

SMOKE

Banned
storybook77 said:
Ian has already stated that on Rookie and Pro modes that you can still strafe with the receiver but on All-Pro and All-Madden it is disabled.

I hope so, they're a few on that site who say they can still do it on all-pro and all- madden.

But I am enjoying this game and have a good hard time in beating the CPU, they almost play like another human is controlling them at times except for the quicker pass rush they give you when you got the ball.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am not surprised by the missing features. In fact, I would not be surprised if the Daddy returns from the dead.

Did NCAA have sliders last year? Did QB ratings fluctuate? If so, what is their excuse this year? Sheesh.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
I say we go back to League Daddy, I don't think I can play and quit in a league without QB Ratings!
Everyone knows it's a small issue and no one thinks it's a deal breaker. It's just another little annoyance to add to the list. Seems like something simple, that's nice to have when sorting stats, that was left out.

Now, does Leaguedaddy do contracts, caps, players for picks, and sliders? If so, we need to go back.

SMOKE

Banned
MWS Natural said:
themaddenlab? Damn that's a pretty hardcore site there.

Not too hardcore:D

But I think a couple of the madden challenge winners post over there, they have something called the FEDERATION like I mentioned before and they're trying to regulate the madden competition like they do with chess.

AirBrian

QB ratings? Who the hell cares about QB ratings except for the Bears, Pats, and Colts!

Sorry, Mrbob, Luke, and Lonestar, you guys will just have to keep track of who's the best QB offline!

Afrikan

AirBrian said:
QB ratings? Who the hell cares about QB ratings except for the 49ers, Pats, and Colts!

fixed....

happy Rorschach?

before you all laugh check out my boy Shaun Hill's QBratings last year.

wk 8 - 102.3
wk 10- 60.1
wk 11- 142.3
wk 12- 101.0
wk 13- 96.5
wk 14- 98.8
wk 15- 77.5
wk 16- 55.5 (still came back and won the game)
wk 17- 91.7

NO QB RATINGS?!? I'M ANGRY....NO, LIVID...NO, SUICIDAL!!!!!!

CB, I better be on that Fantasy Football invite list; we mourned Jim Johnson's death together and had a special moment like MJ and Magic sharing some KFC...

SMOKE

Banned
Just noticed some interesting things I havent seen brought up yet.

- I just got called for unneccessary roughness
- I got horse collar tackled
- and a roughing the kicker call

I also broke for a 65yd 5 man tackle for a td:D

Just hoping almost all the penalties are here.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
DM without proper leagues you know MLB The Show is still the sports champion. All your smack talk for naught! :D

If Madden 10 had MLB 09's leagues, there would be fires in the streets.

Top Bottom