• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellington said:
Sorry. :/ Out now, responding from phone. I'm sure we will get it in either tomorrow or Monday.
No worries. I will be up early tomorrow. Hockey game is at 3PM. Perhaps tomorrow night at 8EST? Can't go much later- early start to a long day on Monday.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DenogginizerOS said:
No worries. I will be up early tomorrow. Hockey game is at 3PM. Perhaps tomorrow night at 8EST? Can't go much later- early start to a long day on Monday.
Alright that sounds good for me.

Smokey

So wait...if I win my final game I'm in the playoffs, if not the steelers are in ?!

WUT

I thought my playoff hopes were over :lol

Smokey said:
So wait...if I win my final game I'm in the playoffs, if not the steelers are in ?!

WUT

I thought my playoff hopes were over :lol

assuming the tiebreaker is team name (and we have had no evidence to the contrary in past seasons)

Somnia

GG Live. You had some crazy fucking catches :lol Some bullshit Madden INTs on both of our sides, but it is what it is. My defense pretty much no showed until the third quarter which scared the living fuck out of me, but then Ratliff decided to go into beast mode. Also just lost Roy Williams for the season with a Herniated Disk...thanks Live!

Ratliff: 4 sacks, 1 safety :D

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Your avatar is fucking ugly. I mean, this coming from a guy wearing an Al Davis one. Those things are repulsive.

I was wondering how long it'd be till someone in here commented on it :lol

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wow what has gotten into livewire?

first he almost beats me (probably should have), then he beats the steelers, and now he is up on the cowboys 21-10 o_O

I wouldn't exactly call him beating me with the Broncos a feat, that team is stacked.
with BS

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
I wouldn't exactly call him beating me with the Broncos a feat, that team is stacked.
with BS
33cw0i8.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would love to decide the NFC playoff picture tonight but pheeknicks is being a huge pussy like usual

Rorschach

And that bitch MrBob is still looking at videos of MLB 4 hours after he said he had to be in early to work tomorrow morning and that he'd rather watch Somnia's game on xbl than play. What a ho-bag.

CB3 said:
I would love to decide the NFC playoff picture tonight but pheeknicks is being a huge pussy like usual

fuck you if its 2:30 in the morning and I'm nearly passed out. lets play the moment you wake up asshole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX, when will you be free to play?

Matrix

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea we advanced, I'll go on now

BigAT

Zep said:
need someone to kick me from the league, so I can sign on with my new name.

Be around all day peterboy

You can remove yourself from the franchise on the website.

The NFC playoff picture is slightly less murky now. As things stand now I believe it is:

1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Packers (with a Bob loss) OR Bears (with a Bob win)
4. Cowboys
5. Bears OR Packers
6. Eagles (win and in) OR Giants (win and Eagles loss) OR Bucs (win and Giants loss, Eagles loss)

DCX

DCX
GG Matrix. The road to 8-8 is now complete :D Norwood had a decent game as a starter this game. White was beastin on the Houston secondary, but holy shit at the interior. Fast LBs! Holy shit Moore. I haven't followed much how my former Falcons are doing, but he had a big game. Nice to see LT being a bum as usual, same with Jenkins :p

Bring on the draft!

DCX

Matrix

Schaub is so fucking shitty in this game along with my random pass D who shows up against the Steelers and against the Falcons gets ripped a new one by White. Only way I can make a f-ing play on D is if I switch to control manually to user pick myself/ or tackle cause my AI teammates are idiots.

Disgusting way to end my season.

GG DCX.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Schaub is so fucking shitty in this game along with my random pass D who shows up against the Steelers and against the Falcons gets ripped a new one by White. Only way I can make a f-ing play on D is if I switch to control manually to user pick myself/ or tackle cause my AI teammates are idiots.

Disgusting way to end my season.

GG DCX.
I know how you feel. I played Luke hard, and destroyed the Cowboys but layed eggs against the Bucs..twice. Idk, it's just the way it goes. I'm hoping with some of my new addition i can make way next season.

A healthy Tank will do me wonders :) With that said, Hightower, in spot Starter duty almost as many yards rushing as LT had for me all year last year, and Tank eclipse him by 300 yards in nine games! I'm happy with the way my team played.

DCX

Matrix

AJ leading the league with 14 drops :lol WTF has happened to him :(

I need more secondary help cause Dunta is garbage and I need a WR who can catch :lol

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
AJ leading the league with 14 drops :lol WTF has happened to him :(

I need more secondary help cause Dunta is garbage and I need a WR who can catch :lol
AJ would make nice trade bait for someone looking for a number one WR ( Wellie ), get Hicks and a first and third rounder for him. With the first rounder get a WR. THat way you get two decent WRs to add to the ones you got.

DCX

Mrbob

Rors we should be able to play later tonight!

And Matrix give me AJ! I want to use an elite WR once in my madden career! I'll give you DHB for him!

Top Bottom