• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

Lonestar said:
So much of the game was me screwing around and having a good time. Elite RB's > elite WR's.

Ill post some funny bids in a bit.

I guess I could have tried harder, Ram.

All you need to do is post the replay of the end of the 2nd quarter and beginning of the 3rd.

CB3 said:
When is your lost on. Mines in 3 hours.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE ADVANCE

lol westcoast

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey said:
All you need to do is post the replay of the end of the 2nd quarter and beginning of the 3rd.

lol westcoast

Yeah, those just uploaded on the each website, but dont have the links from the website, so ill add those after lost

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
batsignal.jpg

Rorschach

Nightz said:
I can go now if it's advancing. If not later tonight would work as well.
It is advanced.

chargers @ bills
eagles @ packers
raiders @ bengals
bears @ cowboys

I can go now...hopefully, Dirt Warner doesn't affect me!

Nightz

Rorschach said:
It is advanced.

chargers @ bills
eagles @ packers
raiders @ bengals
bears @ cowboys

Cool, give me a few minutes. I'm taking a crap. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
It is advanced.

chargers @ bills
eagles @ packers
raiders @ bengals
bears @ cowboys

Confirming what we already knew about my fate.

EA:

n4d05l.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bob told me yesterday he was actually anxious to get his game in.

So i think we can all count on his game being done by Sunday.

Nightz

I started off the game with a 78 yard pass and a 3 yard TD run. Then I get a pick on Rors' possession. The game disconnects. I will be destroyed now. :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
I started off the game with a 78 yard pass and a 3 yard TD run. Then I get a pick on Rors' possession. The game disconnects. I will be destroyed now. :lol
Suddenly "disconnects". Riiight.

I usually leave that up to lone, not sure if he did it this year though. Hopefully cause I always love looking at the spreadsheets he puts together

Nightz

Nightz said:
Called it. GG Rors. Wish my connection would conveniently disconnect when I go down by 7. :lol

Time to work on my offseason spreadsheets.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
sableholic said:
I usually leave that up to lone, not sure if he did it this year though. Hopefully cause I always love looking at the spreadsheets he puts together

Well, I was going to do it after Lost, but since a bunch of impatient boobs couldn't wait....

LollerCopter Bellows 105 yard KR TD

Lollercoust Bellows Tip Drill TD and unnecessary Spin Move TD Angle 1

Lollercoust Bellows Tip Drill TD and unnecessary Spin Move TD Angle 2

I'll try to get the stats, but I don't know if I'll do all the additional steps from the past. And I probably won't bother taking out the impatient people's additional game.

Sable, can you relink your most updated file for the stats, don't think I have it on this computer.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Called it. GG Rors. Wish my connection would conveniently disconnect when I go down by 7. :lol

Time to work on my offseason spreadsheets.
GG. Once I saw the snow, I frowned. Lots of people slipping. :lol You're pretty good. Wish I played you again next season, but I lost my division. :'(

Oh and well, you were only up 7 and I was about to get the ball back. :p

I was down 6-0 in the second game and also threw a pick in the first the exact same way! :lol

Sorry about the pauses. I had to switch my guys around because the cpu auto-reordered my depth chart after the 'zona game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
GG. Once I saw the snow, I frowned. Lots of people slipping. :lol You're pretty good. Wish I played you again next season, but I lost my division. :'(

Oh and well, you were only up 7 and I was about to get the ball back. :p

I was down 6-0 in the second game and also threw a pick in the first the exact same way! :lol

Sorry about the pauses. I had to switch my guys around because the cpu auto-reordered my depth chart after the 'zona game.
My plan to sabotage you... foiled!

BigAT and CB playing right now, CB down 3 in the third.

Nightz

Yeah the snow sucked. That pick 6 at the end of the first half was a killer, my guy slipped on his route. :(

Pretty sure the AFCN is playing the AFCW so I think we'll meet again. :D

Rorschach

Wellington said:
My plan to sabotage you... foiled!
I didn't get them all back if it makes you feel any better. Didn't want to make Nightz wait too long.

Nightz said:
Yeah the snow sucked. That pick 6 at the end of the first half was a killer, my guy slipped on his route. :(

Pretty sure the AFCN is playing the AFCW so I think we'll meet again. :D
Oh crap I forgot... Looking forward to it, but not Donald Brown's protak!

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Oh crap I forgot... Looking forward to it, but not Donald Brown's protak!
:lol That was awesome. Should've saved it.

Edit: :lol at the replay too

Edit 2: I was playing Heavy Rain before we started playing. Had it paused throughout our game. Just beat it. Smokey was right, AWESOME game.

Rorschach

Nightz said:
:lol I forgot to save it. I was having a panick attack trying to switch to Mitchell to cut him off and what happens? Mitchell trips because he can't touch Brown.

I didn't know he was such a beast. That toss was pretty sweet, btw. I got completely owned by your OL and you ran it perfectly. :'(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bob just reminded me that since I won the division in real life but lost the MTC, I get to miss the playoffs but get a nice first place schedule next season.

So the logic is actually IN the game, but it doesn't work where it should.

Fuck you EA.

Well it's good news I guess, I def wanted another crack at FMT and Sable. I also barely lost against AT in Season 2. Revenge tour confirmed.

Fifty

We're such suckers for continuing to play a broken game. All the effort Wellie puts in to make the playoffs, only to not make it due to laziness on the part of Tiburon. My heart goes out to you.

Nightz

Rorschach said:
:lol I forgot to save it. I was having a panick attack trying to switch to Mitchell to cut him off and what happens? Mitchell trips because he can't touch Brown.

I didn't know he was such a beast. That toss was pretty sweet, btw. I got completely owned by your OL and you ran it perfectly. :'(
Yeah he had a few 70+ yard runs this season. I think trading for him was the best move I've made so far in this league. Luke totally called it when he said that D-Bro would be a beast. He'll most likely be rated over 90 next season so I'm excited.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
We're such suckers for continuing to play a broken game. All the effort Wellie puts in to make the playoffs, only to not make it due to laziness on the part of Tiburon. My heart goes out to you.
:lol I can't tell if you're joking, but same thing happened to Rors and I think Birdman last season.

It's alright, better draft pick for the last season. No time to develop them so I need to be near the top!

Smokey

Nightz said:

Edit: :lol at the replay too

Edit 2: I was playing Heavy Rain before we started playing. Had it paused throughout our game. Just beat it. Smokey was right, AWESOME game.

Told you!

And the first DLC for it comes out this Thursday I think.

How did your Heavy Rain game end?

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Yeah he had a few 70+ yard runs this season. I think trading for him was the best move I've made so far in this league. Luke totally called it when he said that D-Bro would be a beast. He'll most likely be rated over 90 next season so I'm excited.
Hopefully McFadden gets there too in spite of the injury. :(

Wellington said:
:lol I can't tell if you're joking, but same thing happened to Rors and I think Birdman last season.

It's alright, better draft pick for the last season. No time to develop them so I need to be near the top!
It enabled me to get Kassem. :D~

*runs

Nightz

Smokey said:
Told you!

And the first DLC for it comes out this Thursday I think.

How did your Heavy Rain game end?
Yup, it'll be out on the 4th.

Saved Shaun
Ethan got with Madison
Jayden was a hero
Shelby fell into the grinder
:D

What about you?

Smokey

Nightz said:
Yup, it'll be out on the 4th.

Saved Shaun
Ethan got with Madison
Jayden was a hero
Shelby fell into the grinder
:D

What about you?

I had Madison call Jayden to go get Shaun. Get to the warehouse and Shelby chases Madison trying to kill her. Get to the crane (I'm nailing QTE's left and right lol), and Jayden comes up from behind Shelby and shoots him in the back, and he falls into the water below.

You should go read the Heavy Rain story thread, some of the endings/epilogues are crazy. I don't like replaying SP games all that much though so I just went ahead and read them.

Top Bottom