• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT

47173693.jpg

Nightz

Smokey said:
I had Madison call Jayden to go get Shaun. Get to the warehouse and Shelby chases Madison trying to kill her. Get to the crane (I'm nailing QTE's left and right lol), and Jayden comes up from behind Shelby and shoots him in the back, and he falls into the water below.

You should go read the Heavy Rain story thread, some of the endings/epilogues are crazy. I don't like replaying SP games all that much though so I just went ahead and read them.
Yeah it's awesome how there are so many endings. I'll probably read up on that thread tomorrow at work. I know I won't get to do another playthrough for a while since BC2 and MLB 10 just came out. FFXIII is coming next week as well. x_X

BigAT

CB3 said:
BEST GAME EVER

GG AT

Game of the fucking forever

Aside from the outcome.

But yeah, crazy game. I think there were about 25 ties/lead changes. It was frustrating that I basically didn't touch the ball the entire fourth quarter. Part of that was due to the pick six obviously, but I'm used to being to control the clock at least somewhat in that position, as opposed to being powerless. Well, I suppose I could have tried to stop you on third down for once, but my defense seemed to disagree with that gameplan. Nine combined broken tackles by your RBs I think.

GG, time to prepare to make a run at a fourth straight NFC North title, and hopefully a deeper playoff run this time around.

CB3

BigAT said:
Aside from the outcome.

But yeah, crazy game. I think there were about 25 ties/lead changes. It was frustrating that I basically didn't touch the ball the entire fourth quarter. Part of that was due to the pick six obviously, but I'm used to being to control the clock at least somewhat in that position, as opposed to being powerless. Well, I suppose I could have tried to stop you on third down for once, but my defense seemed to disagree with that gameplan. Nine combined broken tackles by your RBs I think.

GG, time to prepare to make a run at a fourth straight NFC North title, and hopefully a deeper playoff run this time around.

Yeah Marcus Brooks came to play today. That TD you fit in with Aaron Rodgers was crazy. The Asante dropped pick in the 4th caused me to drop down on the floor in a mix of laughter and disbelief. There is seriously a nasty carpet burn on my knee because of that

BigAT

CB3 said:
Yeah Marcus Brooks came to play today. That TD you fit in with Aaron Rodgers was crazy. The Asante dropped pick in the 4th caused me to drop down on the floor in a mix of laughter and disbelief. There is seriously a nasty carpet burn on my knee because of that

Even I had a chuckle at that Samuel drop. I didn't feel bad about it though because my intended receiver was getting completely raped while the ball was in the air. One of those "the linebacker can hold your WR without PI because it's a canned animation" situations.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Ok, got a script from Sable that will allow me to get the regular season stats with no cumbersome work taking out the playoff stuff. I'll compile them tomorrow or so.

CB3

Somnia you gotta rep for the NFC East. Dont worry about bob and the 3-leaf clovers up his ass. You can handle him.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
pop into this thread after being busy like hell for the past two weeks and see bluemax complaining about some game he won where apparently i threw to my fullback five times gasp. never change madden league

bluemax

Banned
AstroLad said:
pop into this thread after being busy like hell for the past two weeks and see bluemax complaining about some game he won where apparently i threw to my fullback five times gasp. never change madden league

Wasn't an actual complaint dude. If I had really cared I would've said something at the time. And like you said I won so it didn't end up mattering.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW, Ram Jr has joined the world, here is the update from Ram Sr.

Baby was born, came in at 8lbs 6oz, however he can't keep any formula down and still hasn't done his #2 business. He's been transported to UK, so hopefully they can find the problem out, he's healthy aside from that, pray for us!

Here's a hidden cam pic of the kid

10ogy6h.jpg

They grow so fast!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Reviewing some end of the year stats -

1) Kevin Boss led my team in receptions by 2 with 35 (keep in mind how little I pass. :lol), but more surprising is second place with 33 is Steve Smith who missed 6 games. It's weird because he is totally ordinary in every aspect, but he just gets it done. Even Livewire mentioned the other night that he just always finds a way to be open. Wish I could put my finger on it. When I had Hakeem Nicks in the same #1 receiver position, I didn't get near as much production. Nicks played every game and ended up with 29 catches. Boss leading my team in receptions is most likely due to the quality of CBs in the NFCE and my opponents this year overall. I have exactly one play where he is the first read.

2) Over 100 carries for Andre Brown and over a 7 YPC. The only non-fantasy back with over 50 carries to get over 7 YPC. Happy with that considering he's completely normal except for his beast 99 CAR rating. 88 SPD for the win. Feels good that a home grown guy like him will be such a huge part of my O next season.

3) 25 ints thrown in 296 attempts. :|

4) 13 Sacks for Clint Sintim! Can his progression this off-season make him more of a monster?

I don't know when the draft will be but I'm not going to be available from the 12th to the 21st. I'm anticipating it'd probably sometime next week or the one after but in any case I'm probably going to need a sub

I need some elite player to get me the wins in my absence if need be....which would likely total the amount of wins I got this season :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ph33nix said:
I need some elite player to get me the wins in my absence if need be....which would likely total the amount of wins I got this season :(

I'm not elite, just riding my team, but I'm up for it if Herr DM allows it!

Lonestar

DCX said:
Someone has to be at the draft for the phinns . I got a top three pick coming

I'm sure there's a high rated Punter available.

Really, this is a hard situation here. You can't have more than 1 team at a time, right? So someone that's still in, would need to leave their own team, to help you. With probably not enough time to switch back to their own team.

It'd have to be someone who is no longer participating. Has Pheenicks sold the game already? If not, he would be the 1st choice to sit in on some of the draft, if only the 1st round.

Lonestar

Mrbob said:
Have PheeKnicks put your top 3 picks into his draft board.

He'd still have to be the owner during the draft, if he leaves after it, the CPU will just take over, and who knows what happens then.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
He'd still have to be the owner during the draft, if he leaves after it, the CPU will just take over, and who knows what happens then.
Just have him stay signed in. We can boot him (and any others) after the draft.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I thought drafting from the PC was viable? Let Pheeniks stay logged in, ask him to give you his Madden website login details (email and EA password) and you can draft for him from your PC and for yourself from the 360. Problem solved.

bluemax

Banned
Wellington said:
I thought drafting from the PC was viable? Let Pheeniks stay logged in, ask him to give you his Madden website login details (email and EA password) and you can draft for him from your PC and for yourself from the 360. Problem solved.

I did the last draft entirely through my PC. So did Astro.

Somnia

Mrbob said:
Somnia are you feeling well enough to play tonight? I get home around 4:30 cst.
Can you do 7cst? At work till then.

Nevermind fuck it I'm leaving early I feel horrible but I'll be there at 430

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
That would work for me..

DCX

LiveWire

Wellington said:

Hey daw would you be cool with doing this so I can handle drafting that pick you owe me?

Birdman02

Wellington said:

The commish can pause the draft, right? DCX could sign in as the dolphins to make his pick...DM could pause the draft so DCX could rejoin as the Falcons...then we continue as normal. Sure, it's more work for the commish, but that's not my problem. :D

Wellie's is definitely the better option, but this could work if Pheenix doesn't want to give out his log on info.

Rorschach

Looks like da bears are about to win.

[edit] Ah crap! My next opponent won't even be able to play. Boooooh.

Birdman02 said:
The commish can pause the draft, right? DCX could sign in as the dolphins to make his pick...DM could pause the draft so DCX could rejoin as the Falcons...then we continue as normal. Sure, it's more work for the commish, but that's not my problem. :D

Wellie's is definitely the better option, but this could work if Pheenix doesn't want to give out his log on info.
The best option is what Bob said. Just have pheenix use the board and that's it. No user info, no pausing the draft, the end.

Birdman02

Rorschach said:
The best option is what Bob said. Just have pheenix use the board and that's it. No user info, no pausing the draft, the end.

Agreed, but that would mean we'd have to do the draft before next Thursday. That's not exactly impossible, but we still have a lot to do before then (2 more rounds of playoffs + superbowl + FA cuts/draft) unless we're gonna wait for Pheenix to come back on the 21st.

Rorschach

Birdman02 said:
Agreed, but that would mean we'd have to do the draft before next Thursday. That's not exactly impossible, but we still have a lot to do before then (2 more rounds of playoffs + superbowl + FA cuts/draft) unless we're gonna wait for Pheenix to come back on the 21st.
It doesn't mean we have to do the draft. It just means the playoffs have to be done. They better be done because the Broncos can only play on weekends. No way I'm waiting 3 weeks more. Multiple weeks need to be played in those 2 days!

Why the hell does everyone think I sold the game? If you read my posts about possibly leaving then you could have seen like 2 or 3 posts later that I said I was kidding.

And DCX even if I'm not here I can set a draft board and all you really need to do is give me 3 players.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
It doesn't mean we have to do the draft. It just means the playoffs have to be done. They better be done because the Broncos can only play on weekends. No way I'm waiting 3 weeks more. Multiple weeks need to be played in those 2 days!
Fmt can only play on weekends as well, so whoever is in the playoffs needs to focus on getting two games in between whenever LJ and Smokey play and whenever Crow/FMT have to leave Sunday.

Are you guys available?

LukeSmith

Wellington said:
Fmt can only play on weekends as well, so whoever is in the playoffs needs to focus on getting two games in between whenever LJ and Smokey play and whenever Crow/FMT have to leave Sunday.

We earned our right to take our time, we've still got something to play for

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
You getting screwed by MTC doesn't change dialing up the patience a bit. Relax, Crow and Team Community will be hoisting the Super Bowl Trophy again in no time.
You're right I am the only one that feels this way.

Top Bottom