• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

daw840

LiveWire said:
Probably 3rd round

You know, to be honest I don't really need him. Do you want him instead? I feel bad about the pick bullshit.

edit: I should probably let LJ have first crack at him though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DenogginizerOS said:
I feel tonight will be very frustrating for the Yets.

I'll be free at 9 pm est.

Also keep in mind,this is the best time for you to play me. I have never used my new players before and despite them being great it will be a new experience. Ive never been known for great D so this could still backfire for me :lol

I just hope we don't have that strange game like last time where we were having weird glitches. Players would catch passes get hit and the the ball would pop loose and they would call them incomplete passes when they should have been fumbles.

Odd game overall, but you still managed to blow me out.

Rorschach

Smokey said:
So viadick is about to get eaten alive.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Nah. The people that agree with you will just give a simple answer or not reply. The people that think TTS was amazing and find the more effeminate lead to be better (ie Wii-aboos), will be the most vocal and active in that thread.

Rorschach

LiveWire said:
:lol the what??
Wiiaboos! Japanophiles that love Nintendo.
25a1zqo.png

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
ne1 wants to scrim? my game against dcx was my first in the last two months--need some reps!
Let's roll, homeboy! I'll try to play without Nnamdi/Morrison/Seymour/etc

and test out the new playbook!

[edit] Guess not? :\

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Denogg, I'm around earlier if you want to play now.

Just let me know.

Smokey

Nightz said:
Did you install it?

Yeah it's been installed since I got it.

On their twitter they said if you can't connect turn system off then back on..annnnnnd..that's what i did and it works !

Matrix

K cool, going on

PBY

Banned
thanks for playing with me man- i hope you didn't mind the cheesiness tooo much at the end of the game- at that point i was just sort of fucking around

Smokey

peterb0y said:
thanks for playing with me man- i hope you didn't mind the cheesiness tooo much at the end of the game- at that point i was just sort of fucking around

it's fine, i'm used to it from my game w/ LJ and all.

Birdman02

GG BigAT. I lost any momentum I had after that Sims-Walker TD when you returned the next kickoff to the 5 yd line. Special teams and defense couldn't make tackles when I needed it the most.

Still, I put myself in the hole with the stupid pick on an early screen pass. I saw your guy out there, but I thought Henne could put the ball on the inside of my RB instead of his outside shoulder.

Matrix

GG Denogg.

Jesus my D still played good and I gave up 31 points :lol One bobble td catch by Green was just as absurd as some of my Bjoern runs.

Bjoern might be even more insane.

Another f-ing game though where both Denogg and I dropped sure td passes :\

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Bjoern is absurd.

I threw that game away with some absolutely dumb throws.

But I really hope these super players are toned down in Madden 11. Absolutely absurd. I can't wait to see the kind of number Luke puts up with his new toy.

Matrix

DenogginizerOS said:
Bjoern is absurd.

I threw that game away with some absolutely dumb throws.

But I really hope these super players are toned down in Madden 11. Absolutely absurd. I can't wait to see the kind of number puts up with his new toy.

Some of those dumb throws were also caused by the pressure I was finally able to get on the QB. I think that's the most sacks I have had in a game for once and Sanchez fumbled 2 or 3 times.

Bjoern is for sure broken, but it's also the guy who's playing with him as well. If you notice Tank didn't put up insane numbers this week. DCX needs to stop thinking Tanks in Bjoerns league :lol

I too also hope this shit is toned down or we just don't let them be used next year if still broken.

Luke has a better O line, it will be interesting to see what he does. Plus he's always been a passer.

Matrix

Smokey said:
I'm going to put Bjoereen on a cart.

Payback

:lol

I think his injury rating went down some. You got a shot Smokey, a small shot, but you got one.

Smokey

Matrix said:
:lol

I think his injury rating went down some. You got a shot Smokey, a small shot, but you got one.

I got a shot alright. Shot right to the dome, b/c that's what I'm going for. I want nothing more to watch him get put on the green cart and removed from the field.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
There were 3 or 4 plays you ran with Bjoern that I knew were coming and he seemed to outrun the pursuit angles of defenders as well as just warp through people. As someone who loves defense, playing against that kind of bullshit player is reminiscent of playing games like Tecmo Bowl where it was not expected for defense to be played.

I honestly feel we would all be playing a better football game if we had started a season with the latest roster update. But after what I just had to endure, I will now embark on a quest to find whatever cheese I can use to win. If Bjoern and others are what we want, then I will do whatever it takes to win with what I have. Sad thing is, I will still probably lose.

DMczaf

I get the win, but my 6th round rookie WR got Lorenzo Lamas Redmond'd

wb2xqw.jpg

His season was over so fast that he didn't even take a league photo yet :(

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
There were 3 or 4 plays you ran with Bjoern that I knew were coming and he seemed to outrun the pursuit angles of defenders as well as just warp through people. As someone who loves defense, playing against that kind of bullshit player is reminiscent of playing games like Tecmo Bowl where it was not expected for defense to be played.

I honestly feel we would all be playing a better football game if we had started a season with the latest roster update. But after what I just had to endure, I will now embark on a quest to find whatever cheese I can use to win. If Bjoern and others are what we want, then I will do whatever it takes to win with what I have. Sad thing is, I will still probably lose.

Do whatever it takes.

Join me.

Top Bottom