• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
CB3 said:
FMT isnt around during the day to make a rulling. Guess its up to the Teen Titans!

Dude, FMT is Old Locke. Dead and Busted.

DM Is FLocke/MIB/Demon Locke. He's in charge. Also a bit Smarmy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would argue there is no way to fact check something that only your a witness to. Besides that, id claim Encal is the best in 2k currently.

Smokey

CB3 said:
I would argue there is no way to fact check something that only your a witness to. Besides that, id claim Encal is the best in 2k currently.

Sure, you may be right. But ecnal doesn't have a full hand of 2k rings now does he? Therefore I get people doing w/e it takes to win because "that's their championship".

And I would argue that you might be correct. I'd argue that the Cavs are the best in the NBA now, but that doesn't mean the Lakers aren't going to be there with them in the Finals and win because of Mr. 24.

So suck it.

CB3

thecoldone33 (9:05:40 PM): i would be for banning that menu
thecoldone33 (9:05:45 PM): ive never even been in it haha
? (9:06:04 PM): ya, i hope smokey decides to ban it
? (9:06:13 PM): poeple should only be adjusting the ones you can adjust in-game
? (9:06:18 PM): this other stuff fucks up the game
? (9:07:01 PM): i can basically guarantee you he used it in 2k9 though
? (9:07:10 PM): people always used to say "man, his guys move so much faster"
? (9:07:11 PM): etc
thecoldone33 (9:07:12 PM): now that you mention it his defenders always seemed to have spidey sense shit
? (9:07:16 PM): yep
? (9:07:35 PM): but 2k9 you could save coaching profiles, so there was really no way to know 100%
? (9:07:56 PM): but since 2K is so retarded, you have to go into the coaching profile in-game, allowing your opponent to see if you do it or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44&feature=fvst

Smokey

CB3 said:
thecoldone33 (9:05:40 PM): i would be for banning that menu
thecoldone33 (9:05:45 PM): ive never even been in it haha
? (9:06:04 PM): ya, i hope smokey decides to ban it
? (9:06:13 PM): poeple should only be adjusting the ones you can adjust in-game
? (9:06:18 PM): this other stuff fucks up the game
? (9:07:01 PM): i can basically guarantee you he used it in 2k9 though
? (9:07:10 PM): people always used to say "man, his guys move so much faster"
? (9:07:11 PM): etc
thecoldone33 (9:07:12 PM): now that you mention it his defenders always seemed to have spidey sense shit
? (9:07:16 PM): yep
? (9:07:35 PM): but 2k9 you could save coaching profiles, so there was really no way to know 100%
? (9:07:56 PM): but since 2K is so retarded, you have to go into the coaching profile in-game, allowing your opponent to see if you do it or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44&feature=fvst

Oh please.

Yeah my guys run faster than yours like I have some control over that. you're basically saying I have some access to game code that allows me to change the speed of my players while everybody else stays the same.

wat.

maybe it looks like i move faster because you all telegraph tha shit out of what you're going to do?

Get
Tha
Fuck
Out

:lol :lol

Haters gonna hate and until I lose when it matters, keep on hating.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Didnt you lose just recently on a fake punt?

Didn't you lose in the SuperBowl after going 15-1 with a fantasy team?

If you wanna talk about winning/losing in various GAF sports games...you talking to the wrong person:lol

Smokey

CB3 said:
Im not the one claiming to win when it counts friend.

Yes I lost, but it wasn't because of a fake punt. Besides my GAF career > you, so this really isn't a battle you want to get into.

Smokey

CB3 said:
Then why were you bitching about it to me and others during and after the game?

Most cheeseful team in the franchise. Bragging about beating people down, then get to the Super Bowl and my fellow brother out the AFC Best shuts you down.

That was your window buddy. It is closed.

Why? Because it was crap? And besides that it's water under the bridge. Me and LJ talked about it like men.

Even getting fake punted:

Smokey - 1 ring
CB3 - 0

Don't be the chars of Madden-GAF CB. Yap yap yap, and then can't back it up or have anything to show for it.

DON'T BE THAT GUY!

CB3

I think Livewire hacked your account. Your arguments are quite similar.

Another similarity would be that im undefeated against the both of you in Madden 10

Lonestar

Smokey said:
Yes I lost, but it wasn't because of a fake punt. Besides my GAF career > you, so this really isn't a battle you want to get into.

This text should cause the removal of you from MaddenGAF. Isn't this like your first game in MaddenGAF? I sure don't remember you on XBox1/PS2.

TheCrow

Sup guys, just woke up. Did we advance yet? oh

1252fc1.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Please keep the NBA 2kshit talk out of this thread, that game is not worth arguing about.

LukeSmith

CB3 said:

Another similarity would be that im undefeated against the both of you in Madden 10

Colllllllllllddddddddddbllllllllllooooooooooooded

Smokey

CB3 said:

Really?

The Lakers are undefeated against the Bobcats too in the NBA.

Oh wait

So what's your point? Congrats, you beat me in the regular season. Weeeeeeeeeeee

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
AstroLad said:
someone take the rams and play daw now pls

I think only Fmt/ DM have control to boot Zep.

Btw everyone needs to stop blaming the storm, this is part of Zep's legend. He vanishes once a year only to resurface a year later acting like he was here the whole time.

CB3

Matrix said:
I'd give you my left nut first.

PM me about that

Really?

The Lakers are undefeated against the Bobcats too in the NBA.

Oh wait

So what's your point?

Im not sure if your ethering Livewire or yourself there. I dont know why you'd compare yourself to the Bobcats but hey im not here to judge.

We could go at this all day but since you like numbers we'll go with this

Madden Disks Broken By Smokey Because Of A CB Beatdown -1

Madden Disks Broken By CB Because of a Smokey Beatdown -0, Because its never happened.

MJpoint.jpg

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
Im not sure if your ethering Livewire or yourself there. I dont know why you'd compare yourself to the Bobcats but hey im not here to judge.

Madden Disks Broken By CB Because of a Smokey Beatdown -0, Because its never happened.

ether.gif

Smokey

CB3 said:
PM me about that

MJpoint.jpg

I didn't compare myself to the Bobcats. YOU are the Bobcats. I'm the Lakers. So what you beat me in the regular season, how many SuperBowl's have you won.

And yes, I am a man I flung my disk across the room. More to do with BS Madden than you outright owning me.

And we could do this all day.

I own you in NBA2K, I'll own you in the Show, and I own more rings than you do in this game.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Matrix said:
I think only Fmt/ DM have control to boot Zep.

Btw everyone needs to stop blaming the storm, this is part of Zep's legend. He vanishes once a year only to resurface a year later acting like he was here the whole time.
Yeah doesn't really matter to me but when you're the last game, your opponent has been ready to play, and you haven't been heard from in days it's time to escalate to Threat Level Midnight.

If the storm really fucked shit up I highly doubt he cares about some Madden league he hasn't even played a game in and if not well

Lonestar

Smokey said:
I didn't compare myself to the Bobcats. YOU are the Bobcats. I'm the Lakers. So what you beat me in the regular season, how many SuperBowl's have you won.

And yes, I am a man I flung my disk across the room. More to do with BS Madden than you outright owning me.

No one remembers who won a Superbowl in Madden GAF, except the guy who won it. Besides, this version of Madden has a busted playoff system, so none of you winners are TRUE™ Winnas.

Smokey

Lonestar said:
No one remembers who won a Superbowl in Madden GAF, except the guy who won it. Besides, this version of Madden has a busted playoff system, so none of you winners are TRUE™ Winnas.

Spoken like a true loser.

CB3 said:
Thats it? Really?

I thought we had something good going here. Game over folks, shows over.

Yeah I'm getting hungry anyway:lol .

I love a good shit talk though ! Way to be a man CB !

Lonestar

Smokey said:
Spoken like a true loser.

Yeah I'm getting hungry anyway:lol .

I love a good shit talk though ! Way to be a man CB !

100% of the time in MaddenGAF History that I reached the playoffs, I did so outright and legitimately. YOU CAN'T SAY THIS.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Alright if DM can kick Zep and no one has played by the time I get home, I'll sub!

Fifty, you around tonight or tomorrow by any chance?

Smokey

At least your chances of getting there are increased exponentially this season Lonestar. It only took LJ gutting his entire team and deciding to roll with 3rd stringers to make the division fair.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Poor Daw, have to play Wellie instead of Zep possibly. :lol Let him play the CPU, this is about Zeps skill in madden.

First ph33niks now Zep. You guys are forgetting I only do well because of the 53 80+ OVR players on my roster.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
:lol I refuse to play Wellie with a chip on his shoulder.

Back to waiting for Zep....

Then again I guess our game wouldn't be due for like eight days or whatever. Funny having in mind the idea that playing day of advance is the default.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AstroLad said:
:lol I refuse to play Wellie with a chip on his shoulder.

Back to waiting for Zep....
For the last game of last season, Rors stomped me with your Cards against Story's Rams. Proof positive I am garbage.

Actually, I'd have lost the season opener if not for Megatron, and that is a fact!

Lonestar

Smokey said:
At least your chances of getting there are increased exponentially this season Lonestar. It only took LJ gutting his entire team and deciding to roll with 3rd stringers to make the division fair.

Nah, fucker is my own personal White Whale. He can go and beat a revamped FMT Team using nothing but a 82 Rookie QB and a bunch of below 70 scrub WR's by going 23-25 397 yards and 3 TD's. Dude is sick. Disgustingly sick. But continue to believe that it was just a fake punt that did you in.

I'm telling you...

RedwoodShores.gif

Is Truth

Smokey

Lonestar said:
Nah, fucker is my own personal White Whale. He can go and beat a revamped FMT Team using nothing but a 82 Rookie QB and a bunch of below 70 scrub WR's by going 23-25 397 yards and 3 TD's. Dude is sick. Disgustingly sick. But continue to believe that it was just a fake punt that did you in.

I'm telling you...

RedwoodShores.gif

Is Truth

:lol

I never said it was the fake punt that did me in. That was in the middle of the 2nd quarter. I did my ownself in by mailing it in after that by running I-Form HB Iso the rest of the game to just get it over with.

Lonestar

It's not to say that every game was a blowout, but I think every game has been close. 2 or 3 times I just about had the game in hand, then some crippling shit would happen, and I'd be done.

Oh Snap, I get the Okoye Show next!

Better stock up on my Wheaties!

LiveWire

I'll fill in for Zep to play daw. I think Zep would approve. But regardless nothing we can do until DM/FMT get online.

BTW, eff God of War, shit is glitchy as all hell. I can understand if I was playing the PS2 version, but this is the damn updated collection. Why are there still bugs, especially ones that make the game impossible to continue to the next area?

Thankfully I got Heavy Rain today, now THAT is a game.

Nightz

CB3 said:
http://gfx.gaminator.pl/data/game/2352/2352.2.jpg[IMG]

Can you play tonight?[/QUOTE]
Yessir. I'll be home from work around 5 PST. Gonna watch Chuck from 8-9, but I can play after that as well.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
It's not to say that every game was a blowout, but I think every game has been close. 2 or 3 times I just about had the game in hand, then some crippling shit would happen, and I'd be done.

Oh Snap, I get the Okoye Show next!

Better stock up on my Wheaties!

It's still the Peyton Manning supershow. The Running Backs in Indy change, but Peyton remains constant (I give Okoye a season, maybe 2 as a Colt!)

Top Bottom