• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Smokey

I'm on chapter 4 of FF13 and its pretty good. Only thing that really annoys me so far is vanille, she can die. Haven't played ME2 yet (got it from amazon last week for $20). Apparently ff13 really opens up or whatever around chapter 10.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey said:
I'm on chapter 4 of FF13 and its pretty good. Only thing that really annoys me so far is vanillie, she can die. Haven't played ME2 yet (got it from amazon last week for $20). Apparently ff13 rrally opens up or whatever around chapter 10.

Vanillie wants to sex up Sazh and Hope. Total slut vibe from her.

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
I'm on chapter 4 of FF13 and its pretty good. Only thing that really annoys me so far is vanillie, she can die. Haven't played ME2 yet (got it from amazon last week for $20). Apparently ff13 rrally opens up or whatever around chapter 10.

No amount of trash talking you can ever do can undo the damage you're doing to yourself right here.

Fifty

What are the odds on Peterboy vs the Steelers? I'm taking the Steelers by 3.

And I'm amazed that it's season 4 and we only have 2 CPU controlled teams. I will miss Ramirez, but I certainly won't miss the wait re: Titans.

edit: Wellie, I don't think I can play tonight. But I'm free all tomorrow so PM me with times.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:

ws8kub.gif

LukeSmith

Fifty said:
What are the odds on Peterboy vs the Steelers? I'm taking the Steelers by 3.

And I'm amazed that it's season 4 and we only have 2 CPU controlled teams. I will miss Ramirez, but I certainly won't miss the wait re: Titans.

edit: Wellie, I don't think I can play tonight. But I'm free all tomorrow so PM me with times.

Peterb0y by six in a thrilla

DCX

DCX
i'll take Chiefs by 10 in a close game and Scooter will take a pass in the flats for 60 yards for the nail in the coffin.

Scooter will go for 235 yds rushing and 114 through the air with 15 receptions.

DCX

PBY

Banned
AstroLad said:
Live I'll be home in about an hour if you can play then.
wait, we advanced?

DCX said:
i'll take Chiefs by 10 in a close game and Scooter will take a pass in the flats for 60 yards for the nail in the coffin.

Scooter will go for 235 yds rushing and 114 through the air with 15 receptions.

DCX
you know me all too well

BigAT

Does anyone know if there is a definitive way to set who appears on special teams? Right now Clay Matthews plays both sides of kick returns for me, as well as punts, even though I don't want him to. I can manually remove him from punt coverage when in the game, which is annoying to have to do manually, but is there anything that can be done about kickoffs? I know the game usually seems to go through backups on the depth chart, especially LB. The only thing is that Matthews doesn't appear anywhere on my depth chart aside from a starting LB spot.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
Does anyone know if there is a definitive way to set who appears on special teams? Right now Clay Matthews plays both sides of kick returns for me, as well as punts, even though I don't want him to. I can manually remove him from punt coverage when in the game, which is annoying to have to do manually, but is there anything that can be done about kickoffs? I know the game usually seems to go through backups on the depth chart, especially LB. The only thing is that Matthews doesn't appear anywhere on my depth chart aside from a starting LB spot.
Starting LBs are in on special teams, i remember seeing Lofton in on special teams in real life and got hurt ( something minor ) Idk why seeing as injury could happen, but it does happen in real life.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
I found these 2 points to have a reason later on...

Whats up with her weird ass hand/finger stuff she does, is that for sexing up later on as well?

Matrix

Birdman, I'll be free to play tomorrow night anytime past 9 pm est. Let me know what's good for you.

LiveWire

Great game with daw. Crazy D-line pressure by both teams, some of the best timed blitzes I've seen, corners, linebackers, safeties, craziness. :O

3 INTs for both Bulger and Edwards, almost every one a result of getting destroyed just after releasing the ball. I'm surprised neither went out of the game.

The ball definitely bounced the Rams way a few times. Outside of some big plays, the Vikings D shut down the run most downs, but the Rams found a way to score.

Jackson beasting: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/17953715

Burton post route TD: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/17953679

The biggest bullshit play of the game, though, is Bulger-to-Holt....to Burton!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/17953745

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
No amount of trash talking you can ever do can undo the damage you're doing to yourself right here.

I don't get it :(

Because I'm playing FF13 over ME2?

I haven't even completed Mass Effect 1 and I've had it since launch. :lol

:/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty: I will be around all night tonight and I will be available starting at 6:30 tomorrow. What time would work best for you? If you could give me a definite time that would be great, I have a bunch of stuff to do before departing.

Matrix

Birdman02 said:
Tomorrow night sounds fine. 9 might work but closer to 10 will probably be better.

10 est tomorrow night is perfect for me.

Mrbob

Smokey said:
I don't get it :(

Because I'm playing FF13 over ME2?

I haven't even completed Mass Effect 1 and I've had it since launch. :lol

:/

Play ME1 and so you can stop complaining about potential spoilers for the game. :p

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
I'm so torn on which of my division mates I want to win their game. Tie, bros!

Only if you lose to the Pats!!

I am kind of excited about going up against the Texans revamped defense. Our 52-45 game last season was one of the most ridiculous games I've played in Madden 10.

PBY

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
peter i think i speak for everyone in the league when i say win the game! you better win this god damn game i don't think i can take hearing that you lost to the CPU!
way ahead of you man, its done!... but thanks for the support:lol

bluemax said:
How about 8 or so. I need time to eat when I get home.

Although I got the new pokemon so I dunno if I want to play Madden.

well i have to see alice in wonderland at 7, so i probably wont be home until about 8:30 or 9, i dont even know how long the damn movie is. lets say 9

bluemax

Banned
Nightz said:
u+mad.jpg

Whatever floats your boat, my friend. I loved it though. I also stopped playing Mass Effect 2 in favor of White Knight Chronicles, and I'm enjoying FFXIII despite all the compaints. Soo...my tastes may be a little different. :D
You have bad taste in games. Also your probably not to chapter 10 of FFXIII yet.

And yes this is totally non ironic after I just posted about pokemon.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
well i have to see alice in wonderland at 7, so i probably wont be home until about 8:30 or 9, i dont even know how long the damn movie is. lets say 9
Okay 9 it is. I don't get home until after 7 anyhow.

Luke Pokemon is ten times the game Halo is. They actually iterate and improve on the sequels for one!

Top Bottom