• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Too much of this new age horseshit going on in here.

I present to you, the real deal Holyfield of TV.

HRPuffinstuff.jpg

Time for a Comeback!!

m_484098546fab411a947bd2262f69f27a.gif

Nightz

GG CB. I probably started burning my timeouts too early, but the way Markus Brooks was running over my guys it wouldn't have mattered. I'm happy that I was able to come back and make it a game in the 4th though. Was fun. :)

Rorschach

Halo is garbage. Pokemon is stagnant, but at least it doesn't get worse with every iteration.

Halo's beauty is way more subtle, though. They have that going for them...

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Halo is garbage. Pokemon is stagnant, but at least it doesn't get worse with every iteration.

Halo's beauty is way more subtle, though. They have that going for them...
I could write a 5000 word Tim Rogers style piece on how your last point is wrong but I won't.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg pressed the wrong button on that last INT when i only needed a FG to win. leinart was kickin ass too :/

oh well season over guess this is what i get for not playing madden for months :lol

LiveWire

There's a new BEST in the
NFC
WEST.

holt1.jpg

3rd and 16, 3 minutes left in the game, down 13-7, the Rams need a TD to have a chance to win. Cardinals D-line is nearly overwhelming, Bulger looking for someone, anyone to come through in the clutch....and one man answers:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/17956531

Still, Cardinals get the ball back with time on the clock....too much time.....after 18 bajillion straight attempts to Fitzgerald, Leinart finally shows his true colors:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/17956529

If Zep can't come back for a while, I'm happy to stay as the Rams. :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LiveWire said:
Well if I had an overrated QB that could force fumbles on command I might be in better shape in the East.

Your right. That would be a nice asset for you considering you toss about 40 interceptions a year.

LJ11

CB3 said:
Your right. That would be a nice asset for you considering you toss about 40 interceptions a year.

Not for nothing, but you were the weakest NFC East player I faced last season. Non existent passing game, at least Live took some shots and put up some points. Bubububu manual DL.

Mrbob

Oh shit, we got bigger news than you bitches bickering.

Petey won a game! He is officially off the snide! Celebration time!

TheCrow

Smokey said:
Somebody bought Pokemon? If you're over the age of 13 I don't think that is acceptable.

STRIKER

get at me
Smokey
GROWN-ASS MAN

Didn't pick up HG/SS but I'm definietly getting Pokemon 5

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LJ11 said:
Not for nothing, but you were the weakest NFC East player I faced last season. Non existent passing game, at least Live took some shots and put up some points. Bubububu manual DL.

:lol :lol

Congrats Petey! Next step.... a human opponent.

Mrbob

LJ11 said:

nuclear-explosion.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LJ11 said:

Since when are you the baseline for talent evaluation? Its well known i had a terrible game against you.

Shit happens. Apparently i play bad against user controlled DT's

LJ11

CB3 said:
Since when are you the baseline for talent evaluation? Its well known i had a terrible game against you.

:lol

That's it?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:

It's well known your wins are flukes :p

Lonestar

Nightz said:
Actually, yes. :lol

Oh how things would have been different, if CK backed off his trade for Ross a little earlier. I thought I was going to lose him, making Hobbs more valueable to give away. If I had, I would have probably went CB with my 1st pick, and who knows what with yours. Probably Defensive, as I'd assume that Taylor and Perry would have been gone by then.

Oh well.

Crow, whatever did happen to Wilhite? Also, that wasn't the only part in the trade. Just can't remember what else. Did I give you my 2nd at the time?

Actually, I think it was the Meriweather trade.

TheCrow

Lonestar said:
Crow, whatever did happen to Wilhite? Also, that wasn't the only part in the trade. Just can't remember what else. Did I give you my 2nd at the time?

Actually, I think it was the Meriweather trade.
Oh yeah, I knew there were other players but I couldn't remember. Wilhite did pretty good and even started some games when my #2 CB got injured.

Lonestar

TheCrow said:
Oh yeah, I knew there were other players but I couldn't remember. Wilhite did pretty good and even started some games when my #2 CB got injured.

And Hobbs was my #1 CB for the 2nd season, then he went to #2 for season 3 and now 4 (Butler Time)

Top Bottom