• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
Not at home right now.

Won't be till later tonight.

(6:57:04 PM) mrbob2k1: we arent playing tonight!
(6:57:08 PM) mrbob2k1: i'm watching justifiedddddddddddd
(6:57:10 PM) mrbob2k1: in lke 5 min
(6:57:13 PM) mrbob2k1: and then playing god of war 3

bobby+knight+chair+throw.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman, I'm going online.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

LiveWire

Somnia I think you said you can't go til tomorrow but if for some reason you can go tonight I'll be around until midnight to get a game started. Hope your workload wasn't too bad.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
C C C C COMBO BREAKER

LiveWire said:
Isn't that the Ravens unbalanced line formation? Where they bring in an extra O-lineman on the opposite side? They did that a few times this past season, I think in 2008 too.
Didn't even know that. It's probably pretty tough to run against a good RE.

Birdman02 said:
Can we all agree to do the same thing Wellie did in this replay?
I only do it in the fourth when the game is well in hand and I need to run clock. Both Fifty and I have busy schedules, no sense in wasting more time.

kturtle0313

Neo Member
Birdman02 said:
She must have been reading up on the drama in this thread because the online page was already up.

Of course I was reading the thread. I am trying to understand why my level headed and non violent husband has destroyed so many things within arms reach in the living room during these Madden games.

Also, how come the train table or various toys (too many to list) have been broken but not one controller, game console, DVD, or game box has been damaged...ever.

Also, don't try to throw away or hide what you just broke because both me and your son heard the shattering noise.

-Mrs. Birdman

PBY

Banned
kturtle0313 said:
Of course I was reading the thread. I am trying to understand why my level headed and non violent husband has destroyed so many things within arms reach in the living room during these Madden games.

Also, how come the train table or various toys (too many to list) have been broken but not one controller, game console, DVD, or game box has been damaged...ever.

Also, don't try to throw away or hide what you just broke because both me and your son heard the shattering noise.

-Mrs. Birdman
oh snap

LukeSmith

kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman

Oh my god. The realest shit ever just happened :lol :lol

DMczaf

kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman

:lol :lol :lol

BigAT

kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman

So glad I live alone

:lol :lol :lol

LukeSmith

kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman

You should PM me an address or something, I'll hook the lil hopper up with some Halo toys, I imagine I've cost the Birdhouse some damage

DCX

DCX
kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman
AbandonThread.gif

Pack it up boys...

DCX

TheCrow

LukeSmith said:
You should PM me an address or something, I'll hook the lil hopper up with some Halo toys, I imagine I've cost the Birdhouse some damage
Send them some cat helmets to protect them from plastic shrapnel.

Matrix

GG Birdman.

Impressive fucking D against Bjoern, you made him look mortal.

:lol @ Bird's wife posting while we were playing.

Birdman02

kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman

WTF!! I guess I can't really dispute any of this. The bolded probably happened on Bjoern's screen pass TD when Madden registered my AI CBs tackle animation instead of letting me go for the user tackle with my LB that was right next to him. Moving on!!!

GG Matrix. My stonehanded defense dropped 2-3 easy picks, and I had to watch your defense make 1 (maybe 2) picks off of deflections. Also, I understand that Bjoern is gonna beast against my defense, but the AI could at least switch me to the right defender when I'm trying to make a tackle.

EDIT: My run D was decent against him, but I left some guys running free in the passing game.

Matrix

"Also, I understand that Bjoern is gonna beast against my defense, but the AI could at least switch me to the right defender when I'm trying to make a tackle."

That happens to all of us 90% of the time. I never am switched to the right defender, always have to do it myself.

Yea you should have had at least a couple of picks, one of those games were one team gets the breaks.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
I think my favorite part is that birdman breaks his son's toys instead of his own :lol

:lol

I feel like I need to buy his kid a gift now. He broke something cause of my screen pass td :(

kturtle0313

Neo Member
LukeSmith said:

Thanks. I expect gifts from all the people who beat my husband from now on.

-Mrs. Birdman

Birdman02

LukeSmith said:
I think my favorite part is that birdman breaks his son's toys instead of his own :lol

No worries, it was just a coat hanger
this time.
It's a lot cheaper to replace his toys than it is mine!!!

Smokey

kturtle0313 said:

-Mrs. Birdman

OH

OH MY

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Is that the relinquishing of the Man Card?

Credit card or both.

edit- wtf am I playing FF13 right now, I feel like I need to throw in my man card.

Matrix

Smokey said:
You should be playing God of War 3.

my god shit looks fucking crazy.

I got it today from amazon and it's killing me that I can't play it yet. I need to still beat 2, I sadly never got around to it.

I expect to splooge all over my house once I get around to popping in 3.

Hell I haven't beaten Heavey Rain yet either or played much of MLB Show.

Need to clone myself.

Top Bottom