• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

i'm here broham! you ready?

and it's not that im in danger of going 0-3, i guarantee it. i'm just not getting it done on defense. i had a late lead on the bills in week 1 and i completely blew it. i had a late lead on the seahawks and i let him march 17 plays down the field for the game winning drive including some clutch 4th down conversions.... i don't know, i might need to change up my defensive strategy a bit. all last season i basically played bend but dont break defense, didn't really blitz much but got some timely turnovers to help me out. this season so far i'm bending and then i'm breaking.

we'll see but i guarantee you its either going to be a blowout (in the saints favor) or a shootout in the saints favor :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got a bye week, but lets hurry this shit up, week has been taking forever *sigh*

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cutler%20pix.jpg

god i hate the fucking endzone cutscenes... or any cutscenes! it happened again late in the game i score a touchdown that "might" be disputed (even though it said TOUCHDOWN) and the game freezes and locks us both out. that score put me up 10 with about 4 mins left. so we just replayed 5 minutes of a first quarter with the winner having rights to play the cpu and i won by 3 technically.

i hate for the game to end that way because it was again very exciting. i got a couple defensive stops but for the most part it was basically both teams just marching up and down the field..... with joey keller and reggie bush both playing the part of "OH FUCKING COME ON DUDE BULLSHIT!" on a couple TD runs.

anyhow, gg sable. i'll hopefully keep the injuries to a minimum against the CPU, but you know how the CPU is!

Lol it certainly was a fun and frustrating game. I couldn't stop the run game near the end and davis is just too good. Also seriously fuck willis for that insane pick, only lb in the game who can do that kind of catch. Gg fmt wasn't trying to be a bitch about the final four minutes thanks for being cool about it.

I have it installed on the baby harddrive so I blame fmt

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
we're not all richards like you with big fancy harddrives! after i dl perfect dark i have like 1 gb left :lol
Delete some shit, damnit. What's more important than Madden? PD is like 64 mb.

I bet you have a bunch of videos, downloads, saves, dlc that you don't need. Madden > horse armor.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we're not all richards like you with big fancy harddrives! after i dl perfect dark i have like 1 gb left :lol

I have a 20 gig and i have room to have it installed.

sableholic said:
Lol it certainly was a fun and frustrating game. I couldn't stop the run game near the end and davis is just too good. Also seriously fuck willis for that insane pick, only lb in the game who can do that kind of catch. Gg fmt wasn't trying to be a bitch about the final four minutes thanks for being cool about it.

I have it installed on the baby harddrive so I blame fmt

patrick willis only makes those picks against you! first in the nfc title game, then this game!

and i was so mad i dropped that user pick to westbrook. i always fuck up in coverage and the ONE time i actually read it and made a halfway decent jump on the ball he drops it :(

also no biggie about the time thing, i didn't even think about it until you brought it up. i wish there was some type of super technology that would save a games state when you are disconnected like that and then you can pickup where you left off. but i guess that's for the year 2 thousand!

p.s. how much space is it to install JMF (john madden football)?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
patrick willis only makes those picks against you! first in the nfc title game, then this game!

and i was so mad i dropped that user pick to westbrook. i always fuck up in coverage and the ONE time i actually read it and made a halfway decent jump on the ball he drops it :(

also no biggie about the time thing, i didn't even think about it until you brought it up. i wish there was some type of super technology that would save a games state when you are disconnected like that and then you can pickup where you left off. but i guess that's for the year 2 thousand!

p.s. how much space is it to install JMF (john madden football)?
5.7 Gigs.

You get 14 gigs on the default HDD.

CB3

i have a bunch of xbox live arcade games, madden installed, and currently downloading the splinter cell demo. You can make it work

Fifty

Wasn't the #1 priority to have consistency between cpu teams and non cpu teams? Are we doing this just so no one has to endure Bluemax freaking the fuck out on them?

no, but the rams are 2-0 because of fill-ins. a lot of people complained last year when the broncos had the #1 seed because of fill-ins. i'm just rolling with the punches!

and wtf if this is a 20 gig HD howcome i only add up to like 14 gigs? where's my other 6 gigs bros!

i'm installing madden now.... i only have 6.2 free space. fucking rockband 1 download to harddrive taking up like 4 gigs of memory!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, but the rams are 2-0 because of fill-ins. a lot of people complained last year when the broncos had the #1 seed because of fill-ins. i'm just rolling with the punches!

and wtf if this is a 20 gig HD howcome i only add up to like 14 gigs? where's my other 6 gigs bros!

i'm installing madden now.... i only have 6.2 free space. fucking rockband 1 download to harddrive taking up like 4 gigs of memory!

System updates, NXE, ect...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PS3 league next year, no worries about harddrive installs, am I right Rors or am I right?

Fifty

Matrix said:
PS3 league next year, no worries about harddrive installs, am I right Rors or am I right?

Just because FMT prioritizes Rock Band over Madden and gets random freezes because he's the only (or one of the only) person to not have the game installed doesn't mean we should abandon the vastly superior XBL and go to PSN. Last year we had dead 360's every few weeks, but now I wouldn't even think of us switching.

Matrix

CB3 said:
I refuse to go back to that POS console

Why is it a POS console? I enjoy it more than my 360 at this point.

I can't recall the last console exclusive game/ or arcade game I have enjoyed on the 360.

time for console wars!

thank god we aren't in the gaming thread we'd all be banned

I don't get how the ps3 sucks but I wasn't in the league last year. but we will see. live is definitely friendlier though

Matrix

Fifty said:
Just because FMT prioritizes Rock Band over Madden and gets random freezes because he's the only (or one of the only) person to not have the game installed doesn't mean we should abandon the vastly superior XBL and go to PSN. Last year we had dead 360's every few weeks, but now I wouldn't even think of us switching.

I don't have the game installed and have never had a freeze. Been playing off the small 20 gig HDD since I bought an arcade unit. I do get the random can't read disc error still :\

You don't even touch your PS3, hell I see CB on more than you. I know where your loyalty stands! :p

I don't care what system the league is on, I was joking around with Rors anyway.

i could never go back to ps3. the fucking ridiculous system updates are the main reason. why do xbox 360 updates take about 20 seconds, but for ps3 i have to spend 20 minutes downloading it, then another 10 minutes installing it?

in other news, i beat the CPU saints but they put up a fight. fucking cheap fucks threw like 12 screen passes and seemed to rape me on each one. but i got them back with some keller/gore tagteam action!

no injuries thankfully!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i could never go back to ps3. the fucking ridiculous system updates are the main reason. why do xbox 360 updates take about 20 seconds, but for ps3 i have to spend 20 minutes downloading it, then another 10 minutes installing it?

They never take that long for me, not even close. Guess since I don't update using wireless it cuts down the time.

Top Bottom