• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I had family coming over last night, and staying for the weekend. Got some more coming today. I'll try to find some time to play, LJ. It'll probably need to be late one of these nights.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
EDITED AND UPDATED

wow only four games left

pats-bills (they are playing tonite, lone is going to say hi to fam and quickly set them up as a cheering section for him. NB: this is a joke)
broncos-panthers (this afternoon)
lions-skins (pretty sure this was goin down)
jags-vikes (sat early afternoon)

i guess blue already played the cpu?

and i didn't forget you this time rors

DCX

DCX
AstroLad said:
wow only four games left.

pats-bills (they are playing tonite, lone is going to say hi to fam and quickly set them up as a cheering section for him)
broncos-panthers (crrrooooow?)
jags-vikes (this afternoon)

season 4 moving along :)

Birdman02

AstroLad said:
wow only four games left.

pats-bills (they are playing tonite, lone is going to say hi to fam and quickly set them up as a cheering section for him)
broncos-panthers (crrrooooow?)
jags-vikes (this afternoon)

We are actually playing sometime Saturday morning/early afternoon. Sorry guys!

so this is a serious question: is zep ok? has anyone heard from him at all? haven't seen him on aim or anything at all. hope the dude's alright...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
most of jersey has power back now (except for about 2000 homes) but of course tons of houses got flooded so it's quite possible that he got flooded out; some of it was quite bad.

AstroLad said:
most of jersey has power back now (except for about 2000 homes) but of course tons of houses got flooded so it's quite possible that he got flooded out; some of it was quite bad.

damn man that's terrible. thankfully I flew out right as it was about to happen but I hope he and his properties are ok. if his house was indeed flooded...then fuck

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i could never go back to ps3. the fucking ridiculous system updates are the main reason. why do xbox 360 updates take about 20 seconds, but for ps3 i have to spend 20 minutes downloading it, then another 10 minutes installing it?

in other news, i beat the CPU saints but they put up a fight. fucking cheap fucks threw like 12 screen passes and seemed to rape me on each one. but i got them back with some keller/gore tagteam action!

no injuries thankfully!

Holy crap 9 receptions for brian westbrook? anyways looks like the cpu did respectable, i kinda liked my numbers better though, but no injuries and no ints so i guess i can't complain.

Mrbob

sableholic said:
Holy crap 9 receptions for brian westbrook? anyways looks like the cpu did respectable, i kinda liked my numbers better though, but no injuries and no ints so i guess i can't complain.

Must be an eagles cheddar thing then. I gave up over 200 yards rushing against two quarterbacks. :/ Over 100 to Vick in the final 5 minutes of the game. :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
Psh please. Smash Bros is a great game.

neztd5.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT said:
I have it too. I never play online though because it's basically unplayable under those conditions.

I actually played it online last night with a friend since pheeknicks was talking about it. 1 on 1 and it was pretty good. Though he doesnt live to far away, that might be why

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB3 said:
Coming from the guy currently playing Final Fantasy.

You were the one that attacked us for playing that and said the PS3 was shit and here we have you with a Wii still and Smash Brothers.

I see something wrong with your logic.

CB3

Matrix said:
You were the one that attacked us for playing that and said the PS3 was shit and here we have you with a Wii still and Smash Brothers.

I see something wrong with your logic.

Gotta have a wii for the first party games. Its largely useless other than that

Same way i have the PS3 for stuff like Metal Gear Solid

Matrix

CB3 said:
Gotta have a wii for the first party games. Its largely useless other than that

Same way i have the PS3 for stuff like Metal Gear Solid

So basically I have one POS system and you have two POS systems.

I win.

CB3

Eh. Im invested in franchises across the 3. Even with Ps3 and Wii sucking i gotta have them for the Mario's/Zelda's and MGS/Uncharted stuff

PBY

Banned
sooo did everyone move on from BC 2.. already? Because I'm down to play some games while I wait for this damn bye week to end

daw840

peterb0y said:
sooo did everyone move on from BC 2.. already? Because I'm down to play some games while I wait for this damn bye week to end

Nope I still got it, but I haven't had much time to actually play it. :/

Being married sucks sometimes/.

Smokey

peterb0y said:

Nope.

Just been playing other games. FF, God of War 3, PD.

BTW just beat God of War 3.

o_O

is how I feel right now especially the ending.

Nightz

peterb0y said:
Planning to get back in to it. I've just been busy with FFXIII lately.

CB3

I disagree. I dont need extreme blood and guts and gore to enjoy a game. I grew up on the NES/SNES Mario Zelda stuff so those are things i still enjoy now. In addition to more "Mature" games like your Call Of Duty's or Metal Gear Solids or whatever.

I cant get down with all that Final Fantasy stuff though. The J-Pop and the spikey hair with guys that looks like girls or whatever. Its just too much

Mrbob

Call of Duty sucks too. I have very particular tastes in gaming. :lol

Oh and I just wanted to go extreme just to troll CB. I can't get away with those comments in the gaming forum without losing points. :D I actually did have a Wii for Galaxy at one point...thinking about getting another for Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
I disagree. I dont need extreme blood and guts and gore to enjoy a game. I grew up on the NES/SNES Mario Zelda stuff so those are things i still enjoy now. In addition to more "Mature" games like your Call Of Duty's or Metal Gear Solids or whatever.

I cant get down with all that Final Fantasy stuff though. The J-Pop and the spikey hair with guys that looks like girls or whatever. Its just too much
marth.jpg

roy.png

3487.10sc2gc_5F00_screen009.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

^S/he even has camel toe!!

CB3

There is a reason they bearly started releasing Fire Emblem games out here in America. And i never said i play that game so the point is moot

Wii is the definitive system for Mega Man 10!

Correct

Rorschach

CB3 said:
There is a reason they bearly started releasing Fire Emblem games out here in America. And i never said i play that game so the point is moot

Correct
Those are smash bros pix. And Link is in Zelda... I think!

Top Bottom